Rooms

Not So Secretly in Love

 

~*~ JaeHwa ~*~
Eww they're being cute.. 
"I'm going to the store, do you guys want anything?" 
They look at each other, then all talk at the same time. 
"Ya stop! Here's a paper, write it down. I need someone to help and  drive. Any takers?"
Jin gets up and grabs his keys. 
They finish the list and we head out, I'm so slow on crutches. 
This is embarrassing.. 
"I can carry you" he offers. 
"Andwae, I'd feel bad." I smiled and finally make it into the car. 
"Holy crap they want all this?!" 
 
 
~*~ Namjoon ~*~ 
She must be into older guys.. 
I think Hyungsoo is older than her.. Yoongi and Seokjin are older.. 
When we were at the hospital, I was worried about her. About how he treats her. Even though she explained, I think there's something he's hiding. 
Seokjin doesn't like younger girls, he's got a Noona at a coffee shop we go to often. But he's nervous. 
I won't worry about Seokjin.. 
I should worry anyway. 
As of right now she is spoken for, she's taken. 
"Ya lets go play pool!" I say and head over to the game room. 
Since there's six of us only four of us play.  
Taehyung on my team, Jeongguk and Hoseok together. 
Yoongi and Jimin are playing a different game. 
While we play we talk and make jokes, my mind slips away from her for about an hour. 
Until I get hungry. 
I wonder what she'll make.. 
"Hey, do you guys wanna go pick up clothes and stuff?" Hoseok asks, "Then go swimming before my sister gets back?" 
We look at each other and nod. 
"But only one of us can drive since Seokjin left.. Yoongi Hyung can you drive us too?" 
Yoongi got all shy.. He has his listened but he's a nervous driver. 
He's not bad, just he gets nervous with a lot of people.. 
"Uhh sure" he smiles. 
 
.
.
.
 
We had to stop at a lot of houses, so it took almost an hour, when we got back Seokjin and Jaehwa were still gone, wonder where they  are. 
"Okay guys go unpack!" Hoseok waved us all upstairs behind him. 
My room is across from hers.. What a coincidence.. 
Her door is open.
Don't go in. 
Don't go in. 
Don't. 
Hoseok's coming down the hall. 
I go in my room and close the door behind me. 
Sigh. 
I have to get a hold of myself. 
Oh sweet, stereo system. Might as well listen to some music while unpacking..  
I find my Notorious B.I.G album and pop it in, and start unpacking. 
The room is nice, the window views the backyard, there's a giant wall across from the bed, it's blank. 
That wall has a dresser with the stereo system on top of it, a desk with one of those desk lamps, and a bookshelf. 
Overall it's a typical guy room, nothing special, generally plain.
But there's already books on the shelf. Two of 6 shelves are full. 
I walk up to the bookcase and look at them.
School books? Huh, yep. Mostly stuff for college exams. 
Painting books.. 
They must be hers.. 
I continue to unpack, filling the dresser with my clothes, the desk with my lyric sheets and laptop, one shelf with and English dictionary and a binder full of songs I've already written. 
All done.. 
Might as well take a nap and wait for dinner.. 
 
~*~ JaeHwa ~*~ 
 
If they think I can buy all this on my current budget they're ting bricks.. 
I'm gonna have to sell right now, I can make at least 1,000 if I sell two.. 
"Seokjin oppa.. Can we stop at my art studio first? I need to sell some stuff before we shop.." 
"Eung. Where is it?"
I gave directions and we got there quickly. 
It was kinda difficult getting up the stairs but I did it. 
When we got inside Seokjin was so surprised. I guess he liked them.. 
"Wha.. You're very good. Daebak." He said smiling.
"Kamsahamnida. Could you take this one?" I pointed one out and walked a little more. "These two also, please." 
He looked at them and picked them up, "Is this all?" 
I nod and we go back down to his car, sticking the painting in his back seat. 
I gave him directions to an Ahjumma that buys from me, she bought the big one. 
"$700?!" Seokjin looked at me when we got back in the car. 
"Neh, this is what I do, this is how Hoseok and I live when our parents are on holiday" I laugh. 
We went to another place, an art gallery gathering where people come and go to sell or buy. 
Sold my other two paintings. 
They were smaller so I got $300 for one and $500 for the other. 
But paying the place I got to keep $700 from those two instead of $800.. 
Still though $1,400 isn't too bad, it will last us until my wrist is healed. 
If not I still have about 5 paintings and two months till our parent return.
"Okay we can go to the store now" I smile at him. 
"You're so strange. Actually, would you treat oppa to a coffee? I know a good place." he blushes. 
I smile and agree. 
I'm going through my bag until we get there. 
He hurries inside, waiting at the door for me. 
He's looking inside, smiling very big. 
"Oppa gwenchana?" 
We go inside and he assures me he's okay. 
"Hi Noona~" he smiles at the cashier, she smiles back and he introduces me as his little sister. Omo, he's blushing so much. 
Is this his crush? Kekeke
We order and sit, he sits at the back, but facing her. Aigoo. 
"Oppa, do you like her?" I smile. 
"Nega? Me? I umm. She's very nice.." He drinks.
"That's a yes~" I say and carefully empty my bag on the table. 
Loose money from today, wallet, a paintbrush kit... Heh.. My spare ballet flats... Don't ask.. My pack of cigs, my lighter, my phone, my charger, some trash, snack wrappers, papers, and my make up bag. 
"You're staring.." I smile at him again. 
"A-Ani I'm not" he looks down at all my stuff and blushes. 
I throw away the trash and we get ready to leave. As we walk out he says goodbye, she waves and smiles. 
We got to the store, and got everything on the list, and a little more. 
Jesus Christ fruits are expensive. 
I bought more ramen, waffles, pancake mix, rice cakes, some chips, some fruit, yogurt, raw rice cakes, meat, eggs, bread, water bottles, some soda. 
All in all it added up to about $230 so it was fine. But I still needed stuff from a different store. 
We go to the other store, right around the corner, and buy the drinks and ice cream and some more meat, it's cheaper there.
With the coffee and grocery shopping done i have about $1,100 left. 
About two hours after we left were finally back at the house, I got some of the boys to help take the food inside, I had to change. 
Ugh stairs.. 
Damn leg, took me like 5 minutes to get up the stairs. 
I got into my room not bothering to close the door. All the boys are downstairs, I collapsed onto my bed. 
"Oww !" I rub my head the just hit the wall. 
Okay, that's nice, ugh. Pants, off. 
It didn't occurred to me that I can't pull my pants off.. 
Maybe I can wiggle out of them.. 
Right when I got to my knee I had to stop. 
One leg was half out, the other still hopelessly caught in my harem pants. 
"Yaaaaaa!" I shout. I gave up, my stomach and legs hurt. I just wanted to get out of these and into sweats. 
"Anyoooooone?" I let my upper body fall back onto the bed, my legs over the edge. 
My knee oh my gosh, so much pain. 
I need pain killers fuxk my life. 
♫ " Geot eulon Bad Girl sog eulon Good Girl. Naleul jal aljido motamyeonseo nae geotmoseubman bomyeonseo. 
Hansimhan yeojalo boneun neoui siseon-i nan neomuna utgyeo " ♫
God damnit where is my phone. 
My bags on the floor. All the way next to my door. 
It stopped, what if it was Hoseok?
Or worse.. 
What if it was Hyungsoo?!
I really don't need him to be more mad at me than he already is. 
♫ " Geot eulon Bad Girl sog eulon Good Girl. Naleul jal aljido motamyeonseo nae geotmoseubman bomyeonseo. 
Hansimhan yeojalo boneun neoui siseon-i nan neomuna utgyeo " ♫
... It's over again. 
Shirt, I need a shirt.. 
I found one at the foot of my bed and changed into the big shirt. 
Plus it's only my wrist that's not useful. I can still use my other hand. 
I guess I'll try again.. 
"Guuuuuys!" I yell. 
♫ " Geot eulon Bad Girl sog eulon Good Girl. Naleul jal aljido motamyeonseo nae geotmoseubman bomyeonseo. 
Hansimhan yeojalo boneun neoui siseon-i nan neomuna utgyeo " ♫
Oh my Jesus who is it?! 
They're just gonna have to wait.. 
Im just gonna have to do this myself..