Photos

Not So Secretly in Love
~*~ Namjoon ~*~ 
"What?"
"Will you be my partner?" 
Who is she... 
"Umm.. Do I know you Noona?" Taehyung stood up and walked around her looking at her curiously. 
The girl blushes, and laughs a little. 
Where's JaeHwa? I heard JooHee call out to her but I didn't see where she went, she wasn't in the chair. 
"Noona did you change your bangs again?" Hoseok looks up and asks her. 
She nods. 
"JaeHwa?" I ask, with a more that stupid look on my face. 
She looked so different, but now that I know it's her, she doesn't look that different at all. 
She nods and reaches for my hand. 
"Will you be my partner? I need a guy taller than me for the shots come on." She grabs my arm helps me up. 
"Are these couple shots?" 
"I don't know yet, just sit, get styled if you need to I'll bring your clothes." She said and sat me down before hurrying off. 
JooHee came up to me. 
"You'll be posing with our JaeHwa?" 
"Yeah" 
"Great! There might be a part where I ask you to kiss her cheek or hand, is that a problem?"
Hell no. 
"Not at all" 
"Great! She'll bring your clothes but there's this that you'll wear. Okay see you in 10!"
He handed me a red tie. 
She came back with a black suit. 
I didn't notice until now that she was barefoot, as well as in a strapless white dress, with black lace over a red band around her chest. 
She looks amazing. The dress fits her well, it clings to her. 
The dress isn't to large, it's flowing, but it's stops at her knees and has a tail to the middle of her calf. 
Wow she looks good. 
.
 
Ten minutes later were standing with each other against the white tarp. 
Her head down, in my shoulder, my hand on her back. 
Now she was standing in front of me, facing me, my head was down, hers next to mine, like whispering in my ear. 
She was in my arms now, I was holding her and looking at her as her arm dangled off my body with a red rose loosely gripped in her hand. 
Now she stood next to me, looked at me, kissed my cheek. 
I was sitting in front of her on the ground. She was laying on her stomach facing me, her hands on her cheeks, our eyes meet and constantly she blushed. 
Well it looked like she blushed. 
I was sitting criss cross, she was laying her head on my lap, facing the camera, her eyes closed, I was told to lean down and kiss her temple. 
The last shot. 
We both stood, facing each other, our hands behind our backs, smiles on our faces. 
Mine was real. 
So was hers. 
I could feel it. 
JooHee called the end of our shots and she didn't take the smile off her face, but she hugs me and thanks me. 
Try not to show it. 
But I'm happy. 
I'm happy that she's happy. 
Well and that she hugged me. 
Thinking back, all throughout the Photoshoot she was either touching me in some way or looking at me. 
It was nice. 
 
.
.
 
"You kissed my sister." Hoseok says when I get back to our corner after I've changed back. 
"It was just a thing" I say
"But you like her~" Taehyung chimed in. 
I hushed him. 
What if she's around?
I haven't told her yet.. 
"Tell her Hyung." He said again. 
Aish this kid..
"Wouldn't it be weird?" I asked Hoseok. 
Hoseok looked at me and laughed. 
 
~*~ JaeHwa ~*~
 
I really had a lot if fun during that shoot with Namjoon. 
I'm glad he's tall. 
Was I too touchy?
I couldn't help it.. He's squishy. 
He's cute lately...
Ah but to him I'm just his best friends sister.
Right?
I could be over thinking his constant looking and smiling and spending time with me? 
I have a confession. 
I may have come to like this kid.. 
He's got this way of making me smile. His personality is sweet and he's caring. He was always willing to talk.. To me.. 
A regular girl.. 
 
.
.
 
All of this was going through my head again as I was doing single shots. 
JooHee had the girls do single shots with a couch or a chair. 
So I sat on my couch and laid out like a French girl, thinking about my life, I laid on my stomach, upside down, eventually I gave up looking lady like and sat on the top of the couch with my feet on the cushion, one arm on my knee supporting my head, the other dangling off. 
 
.
.
.
 
My single shots ended, it was around 2 when the group shots were done and we left. 
JooHee paid me and said he'd be in touch for more shoots if I was interested. 
The boys and I went to get ice cream and shopped for food. 
We got home and everything was normal. 
I was on my last pack. 
I decided to quit. 
So I made dinner and headed to the roof for the last two. 
Sitting there on my bench where I've sat so many times, I couldn't help but let my mind drift to Namjoon.. 
And then he suddenly appeared.