Options

I'll Trade My Soul For You

 

Days passed and it would be the biggest lie if I say it passed smoothly or without any problem, because it's simply not. In few months, my contract in my current company will be finish. There's huge posibility that my boss will lengthen my contract but the problem is, do still want to continue working there? If the question is why then I have a very strong reason because yeah, that jerk slash Donghae keeps intensified his move to court Jessica!! The girl who supposedly be mine from the start! Argh!!

 

Fortunately, Tiffany was always there in my darkest days; when Jessica talked on the phone with Donghae when lunch break coming, when Jessica busy texting with Donghae when we should have been eating in peacefully, and the worse would be when Jessica was no longer there to accompany me home. Yeah, she is never there anymore to hug be from behind, to warm me up and be my source of warmth, to cover me from the cold breeze. Lately, Donghae never fails to fetch Jessica after work hour is done. I wonder whether she's already official with that guy or not. My hope is of course that she is still available and perfectly single. But then again, will God listen to my prayer when I practically have defied Him. I become someone I shouldn't be, in love with a person who has the same gender as me. It's a big sin, isn't it?

 

My tongue has been itchy since forever, demanding the answer about Jessica's status. The fact that the girl is sitting just 3 steps away from my cubicle isn't helping at all. My job for today has finished and it leaves me with nothing to do. I have asked my boss but he said there's no other works for me today. I should be happy if only I'm a normal person and isn't in love with somebody. Normal employee must be very glad if he or she has no task for today but not for me. I'm in gloomy mode since Jessica always informs me about her progress with Donghae. What is lack between them is only the official status, nothing more.

 

I follow each and every advice of Tiffany. She told me to lessen my time for Jessica and yes I did that for almost a week now. She advised me to avoid any physical contact so that I wouldn’t hope for too much if she accidentally nudges me or take my hand, because it was nothing but friendly touch and that I should know my place. Jessica would never and she meant never felt attracted to me. As much as her suggestions ripped my heart, still I accepted it all with open hands. She recommended me to vanish memorable moments between me and Jessica step by step. She said it wouldn’t matter if I couldn’t do it in an instant because nothing would result well if we did it in a hurry. She told me that I should take one step at a time. She was sure I could forget Jessica one day. Time heals everything, right?

 

Doing nothing surely makes me bored, add it with another fact that my love is just within my reach. It makes me crazy! That's for sure! I closed my work tab on my computer and clicked Google chrome button. I decided to just randomly check my account in AFF. Who knows my readers have sent me another wall or PM right? I've known as a friendly author. I've never failed to reply my readers' walls or messages. Sometimes it would be hard for me if they asked my personal identity such as my name and such. I'm just afraid that the person who asked me was one of my colleagues! What would they say if they knew that I'm a girl x girl relationship writer?! Oh God, that I'm sure will be my doomsday.

 

Anyway, it looks like my prediction is right. There are several new wall post and private messages in my inbox. None of them coming from my favorite reader though. But I prefer it that way, why should she add walls or such when she can always contact me and say anything she wants through kakao or what's app messenger? Right, back to my story. Some of my walls coming from my loyal readers asking me to update my 'Enraged Lust' story. Yup! Most of its content asking me to update it while the others asked to update my others stories.

 

I wonder why 'Enraged Lust' is much more famous compare to my other stories. Is it because it's so funny? Is it because the plot is different from other stories? Or is it simply because my readers are byuns? I chuckled silently thinking of that. Well, I can't deny that I myself can't be included to be a byun writer anyway. It's a lie if I said I never even once imagined having intimate course with Jessica. The best part from imagining things is that we can expand our delusional imagination as wide as we want. It has no boundaries and it knows no regulations. So yeah I pour all my ert imagination into 'Enraged Lust' story.

 

If someday I can have a girlfriend, be it Jessica or another, I want to be the man in relationship. I want to protect my girl, ensure her that she will always be my first priority. But! I prefer that I can be back to normal though, you know loving a man instead of woman, be the person who will be pregnant, and all. I'm just an ordinary girl anyway who long for children and happy family, no matter how will I earn them later. If I end up with a woman then maybe I'll choose to adopt but if not then I will be more than glad to bear my own children. Hahaha,, what am I thinking now? I better reply the messages and wall to make myself busy.

 

The next hour spent with me writing my update of Enrages Lust. I will slip rated M on the latest chapter. The idea would be making love in public toilet. Wohooo!! It will be intense and full of wrought-up activities. I shook my head to get rid of my naughty imagination. Writing chapter doesn't mean that I must imagine the same things I want to write, right? Yeah, if only it's that simple.

 

I only halfway done when I feel there's another person behind me. I can feel someone's breathing on my neck. I can feel the blowing air coming from that person's nostrils. Hoo, it's creepy! I feel my hairs on my spine standing up and I'm shivering. I chose to save my update to know who the person behind me is. I'm on my way to turn my head when that person suddenly speaks up.

 

"What the hell were you writing?!!" Uh oh, I think I know whose voice it was. The shriek and the high pitch note are so familiar in my ears. It's like I hear it almost everyday.

 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon!!! What did I just read?!! I can't believe it!! You even write chapter between- mppffhhh" I quickly covered Jessica's mouth with my palm.

 

"Shooshhh!! Don't yell please. We're still in the office." I gestured Jessica to shut up. Jessica nodded with still that anger face of hers.

 

I'm gonna die soon, aren't I? She just read my abnormal rated chapter! Jesus, what do I do?!! To know that I rarely write normal rated chapter. I remember I've only once writing where the couples did it on bed. The rest was in random places such as inside car, inside public bathroom, inside changing room, on the kitchen counter, and such. Never once I've thought that my dirty little secret would be revealed like this. I never thought that someday Jessica would have bad luck to read it. How far have she read it anyway? I have to confirm it soon.

 

"We need to talk, Tae!" She stated firmly and dragged me with her down to the cafetaria.

 

"But-" I couldn't protest any word.

 

"It's recess time and we really need to talk! Seriously!" Jessica halted for a second to say it and continued bringing me to the cafetaria.

--------------------

 

"You may look for the food you want first. I need to inform Dongahe that I need to cancel our date lunch." Jessica ordered me again. Geez, she looks so scary when she's angry. But she looks way much hotter when she's like that. The fiery eyes, piercing stare, the frowing face, the arched eyebrows. Oh my heart!

 

"O-okay." I shook my head to control my unstable emotion. I should feel scary and frightened by now but weirdly, I don't feel any of that.

 

I've come to realize that she will never be mine. The farthest relationship I might have is only being her best friend. There's no possible way I can be more for her. So yeah, it will make no difference if she despised me after this or that's what I thought. I've always told myself that being best friend was what suit me best, that being her best friend would be much better than being nothing at all. But that thoughts has ended since Tiffany always doctrined me with painful yet logical words thate being her best friend would do nothing but hurting me.

 

She said that I could only hearing her story about how happy Jessica was with the person who isn't me and it would only make me think how I wish the person is me instead of that jerk Donghae. Tiffany also told me that Jessica would never have as much time as she had for me now once she's official with Donghae and that there's nothing I could do aside waiting and watching. As much as her words pained me, Tiffany was totally right. Everything that she had guessed came true. She reminded me that she didn't use her sixth sense to know it because it was so logical that she didn't need to use her special talent just to know that.

 

I complied with Jessica's request and is now searching for some food that will attract my interest. I chose sushi for my lunch. I have lost my appetite since Jessica caught me writing chapter. The what ifs statements clouded my mind. What if Jessica despises me after this? What if she ask me to keep my distance away from her? What if she cut our boundary and left me with absolute nothingness? What if she doesn't want me around her anymore? Yup that kinds of what ifs. After choosing, I went back to my table bringing my food with a glass of mango juice.

 

"How about you? What do you want to eat? Do you want me to buy it for you?" I placed my tray of food on the table and offered Jessica. I stand up on the table's side in case she wants me to buy her something.

 

"No thank you. I've lost my appetite thanks' to you." Jessica sarcastic's words attacked me.

 

"Oh okay." I nodded weakly and sat in front of her.

 

Why should I feel like this? Why should I feel like I've committed the biggest crime in the world when I literally did nothing wrong. What's wrong with writing scene with the same gender? Well actually it’s very wrong but I mean, I’m the writer and logically I’m not troubling anyone, right? It is my full right to or not to write scene. Wait wait wait!! Why my way of thinking does is similar to Tiffany now?! Aish, I guess I’ve let her influenced me too much. Okay okay, I better prepare myself to receive the worse blow from Jessica. There’s this huge possibility she will be very like I mean really mad at me.

 

“So, care to explain? Or do you need my help to be your interrogator? So all you need to do is answer to all of my questions?” Jessica asked me as soon as I landed my on the seat.

 

“What do I need to explain?” I put on my best acting and clamped the sushi slice with my chopstick before bringing it inside my mouth.

 

“Stop playing innocent, Taeyeon! Fine! I will be straight to the point. Why did I read rated scene in your writing earlier? And if I’m not mistaken, I read about Yoona doing- Agh! I can’t even mention it! It feels too bizarre to even say it out loud!” Jessica’s face grimaced while her fingers curled.

 

Yeah, I know what she’s probably thinking right now. She must be feeling disgusted of it. Sighed. I guess this is it. Checkmate, right? T.T should I admit it or should I seek for another white lies to tell her? What do I do? Honestly, I feel too tired for always lying in front of Jessica’s face just to keep her, just to make sure that she wouldn’t avoid me. It’s like I have to defy my own preference just to make her stay beside me and I really don’t like that feeling. But I can’t even imagine passing a day without her. I really have no idea what to say and what to do. I want her to accept me the way I am, but can she do it? What am I to her anyway?

 

“Yeah you read it alright and yes I am the one who wrote it all. Why?” I pretended to be cool with it. If only she knew about my irregular heartbeat. Can I let out another sigh then?

 

“WHAT?!” In reflect, I pulled up my hands to cover my ears from her high pitch scream.

 

“What’s wrong about that? I mean, writing that kind of chapter doesn’t mean that I’m gay right? What’s so wrong with that, Jessi?” I kept my composure and diverted my stare to my sushi which of course much less interesting compare to the person across me.

 

“Of course it’s so wrong! It is so inappropriate! How could you write about that, Tae? D   on’t tell me that those fansites and fanfictions have turned your preference!! Come on, Tae. You know better that leaving those sites will do you good. Gay thingy is contagious! I’ve told you so many times already! It’s just that you are too stubborn to even take my suggestion seriously!” Jessica snapped at my face. She looks so angry and mad and… ummm y? I know I’m weird and no, you don’t have to tell me about that.

 

“And I’ve told you so many times too that I’m not gay!!! But! Even if I’m gay and I like girls instead of men, how does it related with you? I won’t trouble you anyway and it’s not like it’s your right to determine my decision whether I have to like a woman or a man, right?” I argued her.

 

I think I have enough with her yelling and ordering about what to do and what not to do. I’m a big girl so I know my place. I know what I’m feeling and what I’m doing. I’m 23 for god’s sake! I’m sure I will regret what I’m doing right now but let’s just keep that regret for later.  I need to do my responsibility to attain my pride now. Yes! My pride is at stake and I have to defend it even if it means I have to share nonsense arguments with Jessica.

 

“What the hell! Taeyeon, are you even in your right mind now? See!! That gay thing has damaged you so badly! It has ruined your sane brain! It’s not that I don’t support you in becoming writer. I know you have talents to be a writer but please be a normal writer!!! Stop writing gay things!!” Jessica’s loud voice echoed through the hall, making everyone’s attention fixed at our table. They have this peculiar faces when they looked at us, especially me.

 

“Wow! I know you have a loud voice but I never thought you would use it to embarrass me. Way to go, Jessica. Congratulations because you just accomplished your goal! You know what; I don’t care about your thoughts about me or about my writing. I love what I’m doing now and I won’t stop. Why should I take your recommendations anyway when you never even listen to my advices about Donghae, huh?” I stated at her with normal tone yet emphasized some important words correctly.

 

I put down my chopstick and stood up. I grabbed my purse and walked passed her, leaving her alone. I ignored the weird stares that still followed me until I’m out from their sights and from Jessica’s sight too of course. I was sure I heard her calling my name but yes I pretended that I didn’t hear it. My heart ached so much and I don’t think I can take another accusation from her. I didn’t go back to my office and went straight home riding my bike.

 

Soon enough I reached home and I parked my bike inside the garage and no, I didn’t ride my bike emotionally like before. I ride it calmly like there’s nothing happened. Maybe I’ve become immune to Jessica accusation about my preference that I can manage my heartache well. I put off my helmet and unlocked the front door. I heard sound of walking person when I tried to remove my shoes.

 

“Taeyeon ah? Why didn’t you tell me that you will come home sooner than usual? I haven’t made dinner, darling.” My mother greeted me and helped to detach my blazer and brings my purse into the living room.

 

“Yeah. I’ve done all of my job and there’s nothing left to do at work so I decided to just come home and have some rest. Don’t worry, mom. I’m not hungry yet. Just have lunch an hour ago.” That’s not entirely a lie, right? I plopped down my body to the comfy couch in the living room.

 

“Humm, my daughter is a very bright girl, isn’t she? I’m proud of you, darling. Do you want to have snacks then or maybe a cup of warm tea to relax your body?” My mother kindly offered. Yup! As you can read, my mother is indeed a very lovable mom. I’m sure most of you want to have her as your mother too right?

 

“Naah, I’m alright, Mom. I think I just want to go to my room and have a rest. It’s been a long week anyway. Where’s Jinwoon?” I asked my mother. I took couch small pillow and held it to prop my chin.

 

“He hasn’t reached home. Soon that brother if yours will enter the university. Sighed. Time surely flies so fast, huh? Now all of my children have become mature and grown up too quickly. I feel so old now.” My mother chuckled and sat beside me.

 

“No, you’re not old at all, Mom. For me, you are still the most beautiful woman in the world and don’t worry too much. No matter how old we are, our love for you will never change.” I scooted closer and placed my head on my mother’s lap.

 

“Thanks’ for the white lies, Taeyeon. I really appreciate it. You just want to make me feel better, don’t you? I can see distinct wrinkles starting to occupy my face thank you.” My mother caressed my hair so lovingly.

 

“I don’t care, Mom. You may have countless wrinkles but I will still love you anyway.” I commented.

 

“And now you are insulting me instead of making me feel better, huh? What a great daughter you are, Kim Taeyeon.” My mother smiled before flicking my forehead.

 

“You are a mature girl now, Tae. I think it’s already time for you to start searching for the right person. You’re 23 years old this year but I never once had been informed about the man who’s close to you. I want to have a grandchild from you too you know.” My mother suddenly brought the topic I never expected before. Yeah, she ever told me about the same thing but it’s been months since the last time I heard it. Maybe she wanted to try it again.

 

“I know, Mom. But even Jiwoong oppa isn’t married yet. Basically, he should be married first right, since he is older than me.” I reasoned out.

 

“Yes I acknowledge that alright but your oppa is taking his master degree by now so it’s understandable if he chooses to concentrate with his study first. I’m sure he at lease already has a girlfriend by now. Besides, he is a guy, Tae so it’s normal if he postpone his plan for marriage. How about you? Do you have boyfriend now? Or maybe at least a guy who currently close to you?” My mother persisted. Have I ever told you how I get my stubbornness from her? If not then I tell you now. Yes, she is that stubborn.

 

“Nope, I have none. I’m alright by myself, Mom. I mean I can earn my own money by working. I can go anywhere I want without even need a man to guide me or accompany me. I have nice friends that will always be there for me 24/7. In short, I’m fine being alone, Mom. I’m still young also and I don’t have any plan to get married before I reached 27 or 28.” I sat up and explained it to my mother.

 

“But you have to at least have a taste of being in a relationship, Tae. You never have boyfriend since born for Pete’s sake! You are beautiful, smart, and nice so don’t you dare to lie that there’s no one wanting you as a girlfriend because I know better than that.” My mother seriously warned me. This discussion had changed into argumentation and that’s what I avoided the most. I just had fight with Jessica and now even my own mother wouldn’t do me some favor to just stop talking and leave me in peace. What a day, Kim Taeyeon.

 

“I’m tired, Mom. Can we continue talking this later? I want to have rest for now.” I backed out before the argumentations get heated and unavoidable.

 

“Sighed. You never want to listen when I’m talking about this topic anyway. Fine. Go have rest in your room. I will call you once the dinner is ready.” My mother fortunately understands me better than anyone else and let this topic slipped out.

 

“Thanks’, Mother. I will go to my room now.” I stood up and bended my body a little to give a peck on my mother’s cheek.

 

“Don’t forget to change your clothes before sleeping, Tae.” My mother told me. I nodded and quickly ascended the stairs just behind the couch and went inside my room.

 

I didn’t forget to lock the door behind me and placed my purse on the table. I changed my clothes into a more comfortable one and walked to the bathroom. I removed my make-up and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and walked out. I honestly don’t feel sleepy at all but I was being serious when I said that I wanted to have rest. Yes, I want to have rest and take a break from all of these problems. I threw myself on the bed and cover my eyes with my right arm. I have turned off my phone since I left Jessica this afternoon because I don’t want to hear anything from her for now.

 

I even give you permission to call me a coward because truth to be told, I feel afraid if she sent me message or maybe call me. I’m not ready to face her. Well, I guess I will never be ready anyway. I never have chance to be more than a best friend for her but today, I have lost my right to even be her best friend. Strangely, I feel somewhat relieved for telling her all that. At least I have reached the first step where I could tell Jessica what’s inside my mind instead of throwing her lies after lies like what I’ve usually done.

 

I don’t care about what people inside the canteen would think about me. Honestly speaking, I’m sure by now they have already talked and gossiped behind my back thanks’ to Jessica’s loud voice. Supposedly, Jessica will feel guilty right? So if she calls me or texts me, the first thins she will do would be asking for my forgiveness, right? But well I don’t know, I’m not really sure of that. Even if she says sorry, the time wouldn’t repeat after itself and the person would still talk about me being gay anyway. So yeah, it doesn’t matter now. Fortunately, tomorrow is Saturday so I will at least have 2 days to think about Jessica and others thoroughly.

 

I turned my body and stood up. I headed to my table where my laptop is located. I pulled out the chair and sat on it. I pressed the power button and let my computer start up. The last thing I can do right now is talking to my advisor and yes you are right, she is no one but Tiffany Hwang. I know I can’t reach her through my cell phone so maybe she can be reached by LINE. I hurriedly logged in into my account and waited.

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Pppanyyyy T.T”

 

I waited for her to reply my message. Maybe she’s still at her campus doing this and that. I don’t want to disturb her so I told myself that if she didn’t answer in 10 minutes then I have to delay the urge of consulting to her until she’s free. But it seemed like she knew what I was thinking when she suddenly replied to my message.

 

Scarlethwang: “Stop trying to be cute, author. The only thing that is cute about you is just your height =.=”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Meanie T.T”

 

Scarlethwang: “Oh come on, author. Stop being a crybaby and tell me what’s wrong with you?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Jessica caught me writing scene between Yoona and Seohyun T.T”

 

Scarlethwang: “And then? I’m sure you haven’t finished.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “And then she felt shocked and dragged me out from the office. She took me to the canteen and advised me as usual but with much louder voice. She questioned me about my preference again and she told me to stop joining the fanfictions site community.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Author, please finish your story first because I know you deliberately to prolong your story in hope I will have initiative to ask first. Well, it won’t happen! So move your fingers and continue typing your story!!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Aish! I really hate your ability to read people’s thoughts you know!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Geez. Please stop being too proud of yourself, author. I don’t even need to use my ability to know what’s inside your ert brain of yours :P”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Sighed. Tell me again why should I treat you as my favorite reader?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Because I’m pretty and always have time for you? Not to mention I’m way smarter than you. Kekekeke… Please don’t be mad, author. I’m just joking you know. So? Will you finish the story so I can share my opinion later?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I will let it slip this time. Back to the story, so yeah she practically yelled at me when we were in the canteen. Maybe she did it out of her consciousness since she couldn’t hold back her anger and disappointment anymore. Her loud voice gained people attention. She mentioned how I must stop writing gay thingy with oh so loud voice that people in the canteen couldn’t help but staring at me weirdly! She just ruined my image there. Sighed.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I was being emotional back then so I snapped back at her. I told her that I didn’t care about her thoughts and that I would never stop writing because I like it and such. Sighed. I’m doomed, aren’t I?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Wohoooo!!! Standing ovation for you, author!!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Eh?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Finally you have some braveness to fight back! I even ever thought that you are slightly kind of stupider than a donkey but today you’ve proved me wrong!! Yeaay!!!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “First, you told me that my processor stuck in Pentium II and now you were saying that you thought I was stupider than a donkey?!!! Yah!!! You!! You!! Explain the reasons now before I click block button on your account!!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Hahahha.. Chill out, author. My mom ever said that even a donkey won’t fall at the same trap or hole twice but you fell on the same trap for too many times that even that poor donkey can’t catch up with your stupidity!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Okay! I’ve made my mind to block you right now!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Wait!! I haven’t finished my explanation!! So it won’t be fair for me! You can decide to or not to block me once I have finished, author.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Fine! Do continue then!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Nice. Now now if I’m not mistaken which I’m sure I’m not, you told me how you fell in love with Jessica since forever, right? So earnestly, you have watched her having relationship with a guy for more than once. I don’t know how many for exact but I’m sure it is more than once. You kept your silent mode and stayed beside her no matter what, whether it snows or rains, whether it’s cloudy or shiny.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Supposedly when you knew Jessica would never have interest in you, you would automatically back away and gave up but no, you didn’t. You kept giving yourself false hope and delusional imagination that one day you could be like in fairytale, you know living happily ever after and all.”

 

Scarlethwang: “The first time you knew Jessica would choose men compare to women was your first failure, literally your first time to fall into the trap. Time past yet you were still there and sat back not so leisurely. You kept hurting yourself and doctrine that someday you could be her lover instead of mere best friend. Yet, your position was never upgraded up until now. That’s your second time failure, falling into the same trap for the second time.”

 

Scarlethwang: “You’ve reached another chapter in your life when you decided to be a gay writer, writing about lewd stuffs between girls. You told Jessica about it and you should have still remembered how her reaction about that, right? And yes, the reaction turned out to be so negative that she started to question your preference. She feels afraid that you will turn gay when in fact you already are. She keeps bugging you with the same question over and over again.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Normally, you should have taken the valid answer to your question and long imagination but no. You kept acting normal and pretended that everything was okay when it wasn’t. That would be your third failure, falling into the same trap for the third time. Should I keep going, author? Because telling you how you have fallen for more than 2 times are enough to prove how you actually are a little bit stupider than a donkey. Hehehehe.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Crap.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Is that your only reaction, author? I’ve spent minutes to type my explanation to you. Hahahhaa.. I’m laughing out loud now.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Shut up, Hwang! Fine fine fine you win! It’s not your first time winning against me anyway so will you stop being so proud because of that? Sighed.”

 

Scarlethwang: “I’m not feeling proud! I’m feeling happy because you have admitted that you are stupider than a donkey with Pentium II processor. Huwahahahaha… It means you are already rusty and in near time, I’m sure your processor will be burned out. You really need to change your spare part, author! Kekekee.. No hard feelings, okay? :P”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “No I’m not!! The fact that I still have good position as a researcher and laboratory assistant has proved it! I even one of my boss favorite employees, you know >.<”

 

Scarlethwang: “Then let me bear the honor to be the one and only person alive to know how silly the real Kim Taeyeon is! Yeaay!! Now you have to admit that I have a special place in your heart because I’m the only person who knows you thoroughly! Kekekeke…”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Are you even real?! Sighed, I never met a person like you before. I guess God was trying to test my patient by sending you to me. It’s such a hard trial though so maybe I have to pray and meditate so God will take that trial from me.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Treat is as a gift then! It’s not every day you can find a person like me, author. Imagine how dull your days will be without me.”

 

Scarlethwang: “You really imagined it, author?! Huwahahhaa.. Donkey Kim :P”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “YAH!!! You were the one who told me to do that!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “But I never said that you must do it though. Kekekeke.. So how is it?? It would feel lonely and boring, right?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Whatever. I’m too tired to even argue with you.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Please don’t be mad, author. I was just trying to entertain you.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Sighed, I know. It’s just I’m not in the mood right now. I feel so confuse and lost.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Time to get serious then. Can I give you my opinion?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Please do that.”

 

Scarlethwang: “In my opinion, you will have two options. First one, since you have indirectly admitted to Jessica and people inside the canteen then you should feel relieved instead of worried. There’s no such rules about you have to be normal and love your opposite gender to be employee in your company right?

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Err.. I think so. But I kind of still don’t understand what you mean.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Slow, author! Save your money and upgrade your processor, please? Hehehe.. what I meant is that you just have to go to work on Monday like there’s nothing happened, like it is alright to be different. What do you think of your physical appearance, author?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Uhmm.. I think I’m alright. I mean, you have seen my picture profile right? So, what do you think of me?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Slow and stupid?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “YAH!!! I mean, physically!! How can you know about people’s stupidity based on looks only?!”

 

Scarlethwang: “I’m just kidding, author! Kekekeke… I think you are okay. You have innocent face and cute too. Your nose is kind of big with huge nostrils and your lips are stretched too long and do you even have eyebrows for real??? But most of all, I love your eyes the most.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Is that even a compliment? My lips are too what?!!! Huge nostrils?!!! Do you think of me as Joker in Batman or what?!! Sighed. I really have asked the wrong person.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Huwahahhaa.. Stupid Joker Tae!!! Anyway, you asked for my opinion and I just answered it. What’s so wrong with that?!!!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Sighed. Never mind. Please continue.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Okay, I’ll take that you feel confident enough with your appearance. Since people would have already gossiping about you and your abnormal preference, maybe there’s someone out there who suffered the same disease as you.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yah!! I’m not a sicko!!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Easy, author. You can have high blood temperature if you keep yelling like that, you know? I mean being gay and all. So who knows she shares the same problem as you but not brave enough to come out clean like you. Maybe she even has some special feelings for you but she keeps it hidden because she’s afraid.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Uhmm.. The possibility is close to zero thank you.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Na ah. I’m totally sure of that. My premonition says that there’s someone in your office that have some interest in you and yeah, it’s a she.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Errr… So? It’s not like I will immediately know who the person is and even if I know it, it doesn’t mean that I will like her as she likes me.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Correct! Whoa, your brain improvisation really made me shocked!! But at least if you try to hang out with her, you can somehow divert your attention from Jessica since I can’t be there 24/7 for you.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Ah yes, and how about Jessica? What does she think of me now? T.T”

 

Scarlethwang: “It’s your duty to find out. I’m sorry but I cannot tell you. I don’t want to defy God. But please trust me that everything that I’ve done to you mean no harm, author.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yeah, I guess you are right. What about the second option?”

 

Scarlethwang: “The second option which I don’t actually suggest you is resignation letter. If you are too afraid to face your workmate, especially Jessica then maybe you have to resign. Your boss will not allow it at first but well, the final decision lays within your hands.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Uhmm. I think I will this weekend to think those 2 options.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Please do, author. Please think about it seriously because it will determine big part of your future.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Of course. Thanks’ for the suggestions, Fany. Anyway, now that I reminded, why do you so eager in preventing me from courting Jessica? You literally dragged me away from her and it seems that you are so happy if I can use my logic instead of heart.”

 

Scarlethwang: “I have said that everything I’ve done so far for you was nothing but for your own good, right? I’m sorry but I cannot say it. I just need you to trust me. But it’s okay if you don’t want to follow my advices. Like I’ve said, the final decision will always lay in your hands.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I have my full trust in you and that’s why I won’t ask further.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Can I stop being serious??? It’s really killing me >.<”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Hahahaha.. yes yes you can stop now.”

 

Scarlethwang: “I have a question!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Shoot!”

 

Scarlethwang: “It’s about your account name. What if one day your love for Jessica is come to an end and then you start falling in love with another love. I mean Blondie_is_mine?!! What kind of name is that, author? Hahaha.. it makes my fingers curled.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Hahahaa.. I don’t know. I haven’t thought about that too far. Well, it depends on my lover’s hair then. If she has red hair maybe I will change it into scarlet_is_mine? Kekeke…”

 

Scarlethwang: “PUNCH! KICK! SLAP! SMACK! Don’t you even dare!!! *Throw my slippers toward your face!!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Ahahaha.. Why? I mean there’s possibility that my girl has red hair too.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Then I will dye my hair pink and change my account name too!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Then I will ask my girlfriend to dye her hair pink too! Hehehee.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Stop talking like that if you still want me to chat with you T.T”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Okay okay!! Geez, you are too exaggerating you know! Who knows one day you will fall in love with a woman instead a man?”

 

Scarlethwang: “That will never happen!! And don’t even think that I will fall for you! I’ve told you how you look like Joker and your physical appearance doesn’t attract me at all, moreover your brain! It’s too slow~~”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “YAH!! Stop being a cheater and read my mind!!! And stop calling me that!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Hehehe.. Then you have to stop making me grimaced whenever you started being flirty and said those eyywwhhh cheesy words.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “FINE! Anyway, I really wanna thank you for everything. You’ve been nothing but being nice to me, even often being pain on my .”

 

Scarlethwang: “Don’t compare me with your blain, please~~”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Wrong choice of words, Kim Taeyeon and no, my is clean.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Hehehe… I don’t need to know it, author. Your isn’t y anyway.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I’ll ignore it for now. Anyway, how’s your thesis so far?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Don’t force yourself to continue, author. I know how you feel very sleepy by now. You are allowed to sleep and yes, I will be fine if that’s what you’re afraid of. You can always ask me later or tonight anyway.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Correct guess as usual. Thanks’ for the understanding. Can I go take a nap then?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Of course you can. I’m happy you chose to share it with me instead of with your pillow if you know what I mean.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Now that I remember, yes you are right. Usually, I would spend my time crying on my pillow. Wow! I feel so different! Thank you very much, Fany-ah.”

 

Scarlethwang: “You are most welcome, author. Now go to sleep and please think of what I’ve said seriously okay?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Okay, I will think about it. When can we meet? I want to meet you in real life.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Don’t initiate another topic, author. Keep your questions for later. Have a nice dream!! ^^”

 

She logged out as soon as I’ve received her last message. She really wants to stay mysterious, isn’t she? Sometimes I wonder about who she is actually? She seldom tells things about herself. Heck, I even barely know about her. She always avoids when I ask things about her further. Why she should being so secretive about herself? I mean, I have told her almost everything about me and she also told me to have faith in her. Yes, I trust her wholly but it’s unfair if I keep be the person who’s telling while she keeps being a person who’s hearing! I make a note to myself that I have to dig more information about her the next time we chat.

 

Now I have to think about those options she gave me. Which one should I choose? Well, I will at least have two days to consider it and surely I will spend my 2 days off to think it, but not now that’s for sure. I’m too sleepy to think and somehow Tiffany is right, I can’t keep running away from my problem. But, am I ready and well prepared enough? Sighed. I don’t know. Each option has its own benefits and lost. I’m very thankful for Tiffany was always there whenever I needed someone to talk to and someone to share my problem with. Why she doesn’t like me saying cheesy things to her? What does she think about gay? I make another note to myself that I have to ask about it too. Hoaamm~~ I yawned while still thinking about this and that. Soon my thoughts were replaced by my dreams and weirdly, it’s not Jessica’s face that’s popped inside my dream, but it’s Tiffany. Humm, who are you, Tiffany Hwang? And what do you want to do with my life? Even in my dream, my curiosity for Tiffany is still there.

-------------------------------

 

Hi!! So sorry it took me some time to update this story~

Within this opportunity, I want to ask for your opinions. What do you think about Tiffany's character? I mean surely she is playful and all but I want to know whether you like her personality or not. Please give me your feedback through the comment box bellow okay?

But feel free to leave your usual comment regarding this chapter. I will need that too by the way ^^

I will maybe update The Lustful one after this so for those who like to read that one too, please stay tune alright? XD

I won't have much to say. It's 7 am in here and I haven't got my sleep T.T

Happy birthday, Tiffany!!! I know I'm late anyway T.T

Thanks' for reading, liking, voting, commenting, and subscribing my stories so far.

I'll see you on the next chapter and I love you :*