Someday

I'll Trade My Soul For You

 

Scarlethwang: “I have predicted that before so I’m sorry but it’s not really surprising for me.”

 

Whoaaa?!! Did I read it rightly? Do I need to borrow my mother’s glasses and wear it before reread her message again? I mean she didn’t log out and she didn’t delete me too!! I feel like I want to jump like maniac right now! But I don’t want my mom to come here and think that her lovely daughter is crazy.

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Are you okay with that? I mean, don’t you feel that I’m disgusting or weird or something like that? I totally understand if starting today you want to stop chatting with me you know.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Did you forget that I have lived in States until high school? I guess gays are pretty common in there. Besides, don’t you think you have full right to determine your love life and preferences? I don’t have right to judge you because it’s not your choice in the first place to be gay, right?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “That’s very wise of you. Thank you for not judging me and for your understanding, Tiffany. I really appreciate that you know.”

 

Scarlethwang: “You are most welcome, author. So now that you have confessed you preferences and that I have accepted fairly, I think it’s time for you to tell me about that blonde girl, right?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I think it’s fairly enough. Okay I will tell it in short. I met her 5 years ago and it means it’s been 5 years I keep this sinful feeling for her. I love her and this love keeps growing each day. It doesn’t extinguish like I’ve expected to. I always there beside her in every step that she make. I never left her, not even once. She went to me when a boy she secretly had crush with finally confessed to her. With heavy heart I watched her saying yes to the boy and finally they were together.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I was there whenever she had fight with her boyfriend. She always ran to me to complain about her heartache, about her boyfriend that couldn’t give enough attention to her, about him being selfish etc etc. Can you imagine how I feel? To know that you love the person who just right in front of you yet she never realized that. She never really acknowledges my feelings for her. She always knows that I love her as a best friend when in fact I love her much more than that.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I’m really a fool, aren’t I? I know she will never see me more than just a best friend but I’m idiotically still hanging around her, hoping that maybe someday she will know my feeling and perhaps accept me as a lover. Hahaaha what am I blabbering of? Sorry for making you read this silly love story of mine, Fany.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Uhm anyhow, you are still there, right? Or did my story make you feel bored that you already go sleeping by now and it means I have been talking to myself T,T”

 

Scarlethwang: “Don’t worry, author! I am still here and yes I have read your story attentively. So do you want me to just be a place where you can tell your story with or you also want me to be an advisor in your love life?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Feel free to comment please. I really need that honestly because I never told anyone regarding this matter before. You are the only person who knows it.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Before that, is she single now? And have you ever asked her about her opinion concerning gay things?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yes she is but there’s a guy who tried to court her recently. He was a real playboy in our university back then but I can’t deny the fact that he is very attractive and undoubtedly she feels attracted to him. Sighed. I am really hopeless, aren’t I?”

 

Scarlethwang: “I see. Then how about her thoughts regarding gay thingy?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I think she is frightened about that. I ever told her about me being a writer and I even gave her the link to read my stories. I tried to give her hints about gay things and wanted to see her reaction about that but well let’s just say things didn’t go as I’ve planned.”

 

Scarlethwang: “What did she say about that?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “She was startled and even told me several times that I must not go gay like the characters I have written. She even asked me repetitively whether I was gay or not. It feels like she is afraid of me being gay.”

 

Scarlethwang: “I presume you understand what it means right?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yeah. It hurts so much but I have to admit that she will never and I mean never love me the same way as I love her.”

 

Scarlethwang: “You got it right, author-shii. Don’t you think it’s already time for you to move on? Have you ever tried it before?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Now that you mentioned it, I think I’ve never tried it. All these years I only set my eyes for her and her only. Besides, she works at the same company as mine. We always have lunch together and since she broke up with her last boyfriend, I always drive her home every day. So it’s kinda natural that I can’t forget about her, right?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Yup! And that’s adding more reasons to move on author. No offense, but you have reached the age where you should have a lover, right? So why don’t you try to move out from your narrow circle and seek for a person who can love you for who you are. It’s just a guess but I think you can never say no to her, right? You always assure her that you will always be there for her, to help her, to give advices to her, to be everything she wants and needs. Am I right, author?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “You hit the bull’s-eye again Tiffany. I don’t know whether I have to be happy to know that I don’t need to tell you further about that yet you already know or I should feel afraid that you will know much deeper information regarding me that eventually you can even see me ly even from far away.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Hahahaha.. ?? Really author? I am not a ert like you!! But if that’s the case you are worrying about then you can rest assure because I respect privacy very much so there’s no way I will dig your biggest secret without informing you beforehand.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Thank you! I really appreciate that, Fany~”

 

Scarlethwang: “No problem. So, can we back to our main topic?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “About me who really should try moving on??”

 

Scarlethwang: “Uh Oh.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Do you think I can do it?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Nothing is impossible, author. All you have to do is just trying your best and soon the best outcome will fall before you.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Okay I agree. So where should I start from?”

 

Scarlethwang: “You really need to make your world not only revolves around her.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Do you think I have to spend my time not only with her but also with others?”

 

Scarlethwang: “You really spend all your time for you, don’t you? That’s not including how much time you’ve spent to think about her before you sleep, after you wake up, when you do your business in toilet-“

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yah!! That’s unbelievable! How can I think so low of her by picturing her when I’m doing my ‘business’??!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Hahaha.. I’m just kidding, author ^^”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Sighed. Why do you love bullying me so much?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Because your microprocessor is still Pentium II while mine is already i7 so it clears already why, right? Kekeke..”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Sighed again. What should I do about you? Are you sure that I’m your favorite author? And that I’m one of your idols?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Never been so sure before ^^”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Just do as you like.”

 

Scarlethwang: “My pleasure then. Hehehe…”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Back to the initial topic. So, how do you think I can do that? You know like spare some of my time not to think about her and such?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Easy! Just spare it by chatting with me more frequently ^^”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Are you for real? =.=”

 

Scarlethwang: “Why? Do you think chatting with me is boring? T.T”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “It’s not that. But she will be suspicious and ask who you are. What answer should I provide for her by then?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Your favorite reader?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “You wish, Tiffany Hwang. But well, for now you are my favorite reader indeed. Just for now! I’m sure soon enough, many readers will ask for my twitter account, kakao, facebook, and such too.”

 

Scarlethwang: “I’m sure about that too, but will you find such as interesting reader, not to mention nice, kind, humble, generous, and has the ability to bully you like me? :p”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Is your ability for bullying me can be proud of? You really are something you know.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Of course! Because I know not everyone can do that to you, right? Anyway so, what do you think about my idea?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Spending more time to chat with you? But don’t you need to conduct your thesis, consult to your supervisor, etc etc?”

 

Scarlethwang: “You are right but I can always tell you whether I’m available or not, right? Don’t worry author-shii, chatting with you was never a disturbance for me.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yeah that’s what I’m afraid-“

 

Kim Taeyeon: “WAIT! How did you know that that was the one I was thinking of?!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Feelings? Kekekeke~~”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “YAH!! That’s trespassing!! I can charge you for that!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Huahahahaha!! Not only is your face kid-like but your behavior too!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Shut up! But well, I’ll try your method tomorrow. So, will it be okay to message you at lunch or maybe when I have nothing to do at work?”

 

Scarlethwang: “But don’t you usually update your story when you don’t have work?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “YAH! Did you read me again?!”

 

Scarlethwang: “I pay attention to the time of your update you know. Duh! Your update time usually ranged from 10 am – 5 pm and it matches your work time. Am I right author?? Sighed it’s really hard to talk with someone whose brain capacity is much smaller than me.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Errr.. I hate you!! I’m considered smart when I was in college you know, even up until now! My boss likes me because I can understand fast and he doesn’t have to explain things more than once.”

 

Scarlethwang: “So?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “If you were near me, I would have my slippers thrown at your face!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Huahahha.. You are really entertaining you know?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yeah yeah whatever. Sorry Fany, I think I have to go to sleep right now. I don’t want to be late to work.”

 

Scarlethwang: “It’s okay, author! Have a nice dream!!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Wait! What time do you usually sleep?? It’s not good to sleep too late. It can damage your health eventually.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Awwww, such a caring author I have here. Maybe 2 hours from now I will go to sleep.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Promise me you will sleep in less than 2 hours?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Errrr… Why should I do that again?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Because I ask you to and why I ask you to? Because I care! Why should I care? Don’t ask too much and just do that for me, okay?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Hahahaha.. Are you doing monologue, author?? Then maybe I shouldn’t chat with you any longer because apparently you can talk with yourself! Hahahaha…”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Tsk! If this is what would happen if we chat more frequently, maybe I really need to rethink about it again.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Awww,, don’t be mad please, author. I promise I will be a good girl and sleep in less than 2 hours okay?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Great! Now, good night Tiffany. Have a nice dream for you too.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Okay! Bye author!!”

 

Maybe her idea wouldn’t be so bad. I mean what does the worst can be happen?? Jessica will be busy with her crush soon or later anyway. Yeah she will be courted more intensely each day while I can do nothing but just seeing that from afar. I know I will be hurt soon enough but this time I have to prepare myself well perhaps by chatting more often with Tiffany and all. Now that I think about tomorrow, suddenly I remember why lately Jessica seemed so busy with her phone when we were at lunch together. At first I didn’t pay attention at all because at that time I would be busy checking new comments, walls, private messages and such.

 

I’m so sure that she was busy typing and replying messages to Donghae, that bastard! But even if it wasn’t Donghae, I still have to accept the fact that Jessica is totally straight while me, I’m totally bent near to broken. It means even that the man isn’t Donghae, still Jessica will never be mine. I’m fated to be her best friend only and that fact will never change. i should be happy for her instead of being sulky and moody like now. Tsk! How pathetic you can be, Kim Taeyeon?! Okay, enough thinking! My brain is tired already, bickering and debating with Tiffany yet she always manages to be the winner. Good night me, good night Tiffany and good night my love, Jessica. I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.

-----------------------------

 

“Tae? Are you even listening to me?!” Jessica said to me while glaring at me and my phone which tightly held inside my palm.

 

“Eh, sorry I didn’t catch it. What did you say again? It’s about Dongahe, right?” My phone blinked again but this time I don’t have any guts to look at it.

 

“What a great best friend you are, Tae.” I was sure she added sarcasm in her statement but well Jessica is right. I am not a good best friend. What kind of best friend who would love her own best friend? Not to mention that the best friend has the same gender as me. Sighed, I guess I should call it quit soon, to be Jessica best friend I mean. But how? Can I even spend a day thoroughly without having to experience longing feeling toward her?

 

“I’m so sorry, Jessi. I was-“

 

“Too busy with your imaginer friend on phone? Too busy chatting with her to discuss the latest update of your story? Or maybe too immerse in your own world, you know being a nice author who has responsible to always say hi and how are you to your readers?” Jessica again attacked me with her sarcasm and I couldn’t do a thing about it. She was right, I ignored her and too concentrate with Tiffany and my phone.

 

“I know I was wrong. Here, I already turn off my phone so you will you please repeat your story?” I showed the blank and black screen of my phone. I put away my phone and asked her again, hoping that she would forgive me even that I’m sure I will still repeat the same mistakes over and over again as long as the topic is that bastard Donghae.

 

“Forget it, Tae. Our recess time is over anyway. Let’s get back to work.” Jessica the last drip of her drink and intended to get up. I didn’t know what else to say so I just follow her back to our office.

 

“But can you repeat it on our way home? I promise I won’t exceed the speed limit so I will hear it just alright later. Please?” I tried to match my step with her. We already entered the office lobby and now on our way to the elevator.

 

“Sighed. You really didn’t listen to me at all, did you? Fine, I will just repeat the most important ones. I said that you don’t have to drive me home as usual because Donghae will fetch me. He asked to have a dinner date with me and since I don’t have any reason to say no to him~”

 

“So you just said yes to him?” I asked weakly. I closed my eyes, trying to prevent the salty water to fall out from my eyes. I had difficulty to breath despite the fact I breathe with my lung not heart. My hearts hurt but I never know it can affect my other organs such as lung and eyes. Maybe this is what falls in love means; you will always fall without any possibility to get up any soon. Once you fall into the bottomless pit called love, there will be no way out. You can’t climb nor can you walk away from it. All you can do is just pray and pray and pray, hoping that someday God will lead you out from the horrible thing called love.

 

“He has been asking me for the last few days you know and because I don’t want you to drive alone in cold nights so I never said yes until today.” Jessica answered me casually. She really is dense, isn’t she? I laughed bitterly at my own pathetic destiny for falling in love carelessly. Not long after the ding sound could be heard.

 

“Oh okay. I have many works to do. I will see you tomorrow then?” I diverted the topic purposely. What’s the point of asking further anyway if I already know the answer will just kill me a little bit more?

 

“Alright. See you, Tae!” Jessica didn’t even look back at me. She walked to her own desk and left me behind. How more pathetic you can be, Kim Taeyeon??

 

I didn’t directly go back to my own desk. I changed my direction and headed to the restroom. I entered one of the vacant restroom and locked the door. I sat on the lavatory and cried my heart out. I feel my body trembling and again I have difficulty to breathe properly. It feels like there’s no more oxygen available to enter my lung. I gaze at nothingness and don’t even want to wipe away my tears. I let it stream out freely and rapidly. My vision starts to get blur yet I still don’t care. It hurts; it really does hurt a lot. It feels like my heart has been stabbed by countless knifes. It feels much more painful when the person you love don’t even care about your feeling and never once consider following your advices.

 

I was hoping that Jessica might be change her mind after being left by Taecyeon, that maybe she would consider to change her preferences once I proved her enough that I could also be as reliable as a guy that I could also protect her heart and that I would always be there for her, be the shoulder for her to cry on and be the sand bag for her to hit whenever she was being emotional or maybe when she’s on her period. Be the sun when her world is dark, be the alarm clock that will always wake her up every morning, be her shelter to protect her from the cold and rain, be her mood booster whenever she is down, be everything and anything she wants me to be.

 

Now I’m fully aware that there is no way she will like me and love me like how I love her. I am so hopelessly in love with her that I’m willing to trade my soul for her but sadly, she doesn’t feel that way toward me. Probably Tiffany’s right. I need to get over her and forget her. I have to accept the fact that she will always treat me as her best friend only, nothing more. I grabbed the tissues and wipe away my tears. I went out from the cubicle and reapplied my make-up, trying hard to cover my red and swollen eyes. People say that love doesn’t have to own. Love only knows how to give without granted. I compose myself and enchant words that by seeing her being happy will be enough for me. I’m sure I can find my own happiness soon, right? Maybe my happiness is not with her; maybe I’m not destined to be with her. Come on, Tae! You have to think positive about yourself!! I pumped up my chest and smiled to myself before exiting the restroom and busied myself with works.

-------------------------------

 

“Tae, do you have much work?” Jessica came to my cubicle and took a peek of what I was doing. Fortunately I was typing some documents about hazardous chemical atom which supposedly to be due not until next week.

 

“Yup!” I replied shortly while still pretending to be fully concentrating with the documents. Well, how can I concentrate if she is here anyway? And to know that in mere minutes, she will be leaving me to have a dinner date with that jerk and maybe at the end of the night, that bastard will try his luck to plant a kiss on her lips, the lips which should had been mine from the start. I shook my heart to get rid of that terrible delusional imagination.

 

“What’s wrong, Tae? Do you have headache?” Jessica asked me worriedly well scratch the worried one. I didn’t know actually since I haven’t had chance to gaze at her since she was here seconds ago.

 

“Nothing. I’m fine. Maybe because I have been in front of the computer screen since hours ago. I will just buy a cup of coffee and ramen cup downstairs later.” I stopped typing and massage the bridge of my nose.

 

“Then let’s go down together!” Jessica said while staring at her phone screen, maybe reading the message sent by Donghae. I’m sure he is already waiting with her oh so nice and macho car. Tsk!

 

“You can go first, Jessi. I will do it just later, maybe after this page. I’m afraid I will forget the last page I’ve typed. You know how I tend to forget things easily, right?” I gave her a fake reassurance smile. How can I stare at your back which will gradually fade away to leave with another guy? How can I stand still watching you leaving me with your hand intertwine with his hand and to recognize that somehow your hand will fit perfectly inside his palm? How can I, Jessi?

 

“Are you sure?” Jessica asked me again which I replied only with a weak nod.

 

“Go, Jessi. You don’t want to make a bad impression on your first date, do you? Don’t make him wait more, Jessi. I will be okay.” I stood up to pat her shoulder, convincing her that I will be okay, that I will be just fine, and all of this date thingy won’t affect me when in fact all of those were nothing but white lies I told just to see you smile and feel relieved.

 

“Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow, Tae. Don’t stay too late, okay?” Jessica patted me back and walked away. See? It hurts enough just to see her leaving me alone then how much hurt it can be if I’m downstairs and witness her walking away with a guy from me? Imagining it only is enough to make me spill another tear from my eyes.

 

After I was so sure that she’s already left for good, I arranged my tools and phone then put it all inside my purse. I walked to the park area and put on my helmet. I don’t know what I feel inside by now, do I feel disappointed? Do I feel angry? But all I know that my heart hurts and shattered thanks’ to my foolish innocence which keep me stand and walk on the same spot every day. I am on my way home now using further path since I don’t want to reach home soon when rain falls suddenly. I pull over to put on my rain coat because I don’t want rain to damage my electronic devices.

 

I contemplate why everything happened in a sudden. First, Jessica dating with Donghae and now this heavy rain that blurs my vision and sends me nothing but difficulties to drive my motorcycle. I know that everything happens for a reason and so there’s must be hidden meaning beneath this too, right? I smiled secretly and held the gas tightly, turned it so hard so that my bike’s velocity can exceed the speed limit. I don’t care about the slippery road and high possibility of me having a deadly accident. I made a hard U turn swiftly without having to pull on my brake and yes I feel proud about it. Unfortunately I arrived at home safely after 30 minutes driving. I got off of my bike and entered my house. There’s no one at home right now. My mother texted me that she and the others would visit my sick aunty and maybe would come home late. Oh wow! Another coincidence I see..

 

I threw away my purse on the bed and got change. I didn’t bother to rinse my wet hair in purpose. I was kind of wishing that I would suffer a high fever for the night so I don’t have to go to work tomorrow and meet her which also means I can postpone on hearing her lovey-dovey story regarding dinner date with that ugh! I don’t even want to mention his name any longer! I know I’m a coward, right? And yet I don’t care! I suddenly remembered that I have turned off my phone since this afternoon. I rummaged my back and my phone and as I’ve expected that there are messages coming from my lovely reader. I chuckled and decided to maybe wash my grief away by having a chat with her. Maybe she will have ways to soothe me like she always did whenever I’m down.

---------------------

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Sorry, I just got home and my phone battery was low before.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Oh never mind, author! Have you had your dinner?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Nope, not yet. And don’t remind me about dinner again, please?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Uhmm, why? Ah! It must be related with that crush of yours, right? What happened again with you and her anyway?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “She had a dinner date with that jerk tonight! T.T”

 

Scarlethwang: “Oh. I’m sorry; I didn’t know it, Author.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “That’s okay. It’s not your fault anyway. It’s just~~ You know~~ It’s hard to explain.”

 

Scarlethwang: “What’s with the gloomy aura, author? Can I knock some sense into that brainless head of yours?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Ouch! Do you want to do what?? Make my already shattered heart scattered into much smaller pieces so that I won’t be able to mend it any longer? Tsk! What a good reader you are, Tiffany.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Stop exaggerating things, author. You know, the size of our problems depends on how well we can manage it, how we can casually act like there’s nothing wrong in our life, how nice we can pretend that our problems are small no matter how big it is in real life.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Easy for you to say, Fany. I guarantee you have never even experienced it, how you have unrequited love toward someone you cherish so much in life, not to mention that the person has the same gender as you yet her preferences is much difference from you.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Maybe yes, maybe not but whichever it is, I know how it feels, author. Remember, I can read you like an open book and that goes the same with feelings too. I can feel your shattering heart and how broken it is. How it damages so badly that there’s only this small little tiny possibility to be fixed. Trust me, author. I know.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “But you’re not the person who experiences it in person, Tiffany so stop equalizing yourself to me! If you admit you understand me and you can even feel how I feel then how can you say all these to me?! How can you treat my heart just like a glass that will be unusable once it has broken and shattered?!”

 

Scarlethwang: “See? That’s your actual problem, author. You treat your heart too carefully like a fragile glass so that once it is broken; it will have no use any longer. If only you treat it normally, maybe you wouldn’t have to experience all of these. Do you understand what I mean?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “What do you mean?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Sighed. You’re so slow, aren’t you author?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Shut up and just tell me quickly!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Let me ask you several questions first. Do you not want to experience another love again with other person aside from Jessica? Do you not want to feel how beautiful falling in love can be if you love the right person and if the person shares the same feeling like you? Do you not want to have a love story like a fairy tale?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “What’s with the questions??! Of course I want it all! But sometimes what I want is not what I am given by God, right?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Tsk! Such a pessimistic author, just like your character. No wonder up until now Yoona still hasn’t able to confess her feeling for Seohyun. Your character portrays you very much.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Thanks’ for the compliment.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Anyway, how can you do all that if all you have left is nothing but a broken heart? Do you think it will be fair for your lover later if you only have less than quarter of your heart while she has a whole heart to give to you?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Err… No? Stop asking and giving me clues! Just straight to the point, will you?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Slow author! Okay so what I mean is, you can’t forever drown in your own world full of agony, pain, and misery. Soon or later you have to come out from you hiding place and face the world no matter how hard it may be. You need to accept that Jessica will never be yours. I may sound ruthless but trust me, author. I’m just trying to quicken your broken heart duration here.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Meanie! It’s not as simple as that, Fany. If it is that simple, I’m sure I already get rid of this stupid feeling for her. Put yourself in my shoes, Fany! It is really not that simple. Love can’t be explained with logical statements like that! I spent years to get rid of this feeling but look at me, still being a pathetic Kim Taeyeon who’s helplessly in love with Jessica.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Firstly, I won’t fit inside your shoes and even if I’m fit, I still don’t want to enter your shoes because I know the smell will be unbearable. Secondly, I can’t look at you since all I can do is chat with you. Lastly, just as I’ve said beforehand that problem depends on you, author. It’s your choice whether you want to treat it as a big one or as a small one. Do something about you and your foolish heart of yours! Do anything that can divert your thoughts about Jessica. Do more work, explore the dating website from internet, busy yourself with your countless readers, meet new people, and free yourself from Jessica! I know you can do it, author. Stop getting hurt, author. Love supposedly to be beautiful, unlike you.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yah! Did you just say that I’m not beautiful?! I did all of that, okay?! But none of it worked, Fany. None! The result is still zero no matter how many times I’ve tried it.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Tsk! Liar!! You always want to be near and around Jessica, author. I know it!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Fine, you win. So?”

 

Scarlethwang: “So starting tomorrow you really need to get serious and stick to your initial plan. I have my eyes on you; author and I will always control you from afar, okay? And please don’t turn off your phone again because I can’t check up on you if you do that anymore. I can even recommend some hot chicks for you if you want. Hehehe..”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Errr.. You really are creepy you know that? But strangely, I feel okay with it. And no, I don’t want to seek for runaway shelter thank you. You really sound like a jealous girlfriend, Fany. By any chance, do you like me? If so please just confess right now so I can consider in accepting your feeling sooner. Hehee~~”

 

Scarlethwang: “Errr…. Thank you but no thank you, author. Even if I’m gay, I will look for a smart and tall person, unlike you; short and slow.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Damn you, kid! I hate you!”

 

Scarlethwang: “In fact, I should be the one who feel afraid of you, author. You’ve seen my picture, right?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yes. So?”

 

Scarlethwang: “You can’t deny that I’m attractively beautiful, right? Even more beautiful than your Jessica I’m sure. So I should be afraid if someday you have a special feeling for me, author.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “As much as you hope for it to happen and no matter how hard you pray for it to come true, I’m sorry I have to say that I will still choose Jessica over you, Tiffany. HAHAHAHA!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Yah!! Karma does exist you know! I bet you will grow to like me someday, author! Just don’t come and beg for me when that time comes and please don’t threaten me when I reject you later :P”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Not even in your wildest dream , reader!! Keep hoping anyway~~”

 

Scarlethwang: “We’ll see about that, author.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Anyway, thank you for cheering me up. I promise I will do anything you ask starting tomorrow. I will not turn off my phone again and do as you say. You will help me forget about her, right?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Yes, I will, author. Don’t worry, you are not alone. I’m sharing the same pain you feel right now. Just remember that you’re not alone in this matter, author. I will walk the same path as you and guide you to the right path. You only need to have trust in me, author.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I have trust in you, Fany. It may seem weird, to know that we’ve only known each other for how long? A week? But I feel this unspeakable comfort with you. Heck, we even never meet, Fany-ah. Don’t you want to meet me?”

 

Scarlethwang: “See? Now you even have started to speak cheesy things to me, author. Are you trying to make me feel flattered? And yeah, everybody says the same thing too so it’s not new for me. Everyone says I’m a nice person, author so yeah you’re not the first one to say it. Hehehe.. Hmm,, can you control yourself not to like me at the first sight if we meet? If you can’t then maybe we shouldn’t meet anytime soon.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Tsk! So full of yourself, Hwang! Anyway, I think I need to go sleep now.”

 

Scarlethwang: “Have your dinner first and please do take your medicine, author. You don’t want me to call you coward for trying to skip your work tomorrow just because you don’t want to hear Jessica’s story, right?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I really hate physician like you, Hwang! Don’t wanna eat and don’t wanna swallow my medicine either :P”

 

Scarlethwang: “Fine! Then please help yourself to mend your broken heart on your own, author. And please stop trying to contact me too. I’m out!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “WAIT!! Okay, fine! Such a bossy reader you are!! Errr… I promise I will eat my late dinner and medicine and go to sleep directly afterward. Is that okay with you, Boss??”

 

Scarlethwang: “Nice! Have a nice dinner, author!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Have a nice dream, Fany. And thank you for hearing me out, not to mention for willing to help me out. You really are an devilish angel sent from above.”

 

Scarlethwang: “I’ll take that as a compliment. Nite, author! Have a nice dream for you too!! And please do come for work tomorrow, okay?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I promise, Fany. Bye!”

 

I logged out and set my alarm clock on my phone. As I’ve promised her, I went to grab a quick dinner with just a ramen cup and pouch egg. After that, I forcedly gulped my medicine since I knew she has that scary sixth sense which has ability to track me down and gain information regarding what I’ve done. Finished with all that, I lay my body with my still widely opened eyes on the bed. I’m thinking about many things but oddly, Tiffany occupied most of my thoughts. She is not like a normal reader. Actually sometimes I feel like she is like my girlfriend whom I never have. She is so caring and full of concern toward me despite the fact that we actually are only strangers who have the almost similar hobbies; me as the author while she as the reader.

 

I smiled imagining Tiffany as my long lost girlfriend. She will make a great girlfriend and I’m more than sure about it. Whoever has great luck to claim her as girlfriend must be a very fortunate person. I unconsciously grinned while thinking about it. Suddenly I came back from my delusional thoughts and slapped my forehead in an instant for even thinking about it. I should’ve thought about Jessica, not Tiffany! Pabo Taeyeon! Maybe Tiffany is right, my head is brainless. Again I smiled when I thought about the name. Tiffany, I spelled it slowly with my mouth. Ah I must be crazy right now! Yeah, like totally crazy to let my thoughts filled by those 2 women. I know I should’ve been crying instead of smiling like idiots like now but I can’t help it. Tiffany is indeed a unique woman. I promise myself that I will meet her someday. Yeah, someday when the time is right. I let out another smile before letting my slumber took over me.

---------------------------------

 

Sorry for taking too long to update this story, readers. Lately my mind is occupied with many things and I know I've been so slow nowadays and yeah I wanna say sorry again T.T

Thanks' for subscribing, liking, voting, reading, and commenting in this story. You don't know how much I appreaciate it~~

Feel free to wall or PM me if you have anything to ask or say to me ^^

I actually already have plans regarding this story but well sometimes I feel that this story is not good enough but well apparently all of the comments I've received so far were nothing but a good one!! XD

So yeah I decided to continue it and maybe it won't have many chapters like my other stories.

Please spare me your comments and opinions through the comment box below okay??

Thank you and I love you :*