Come Out Clean

I'll Trade My Soul For You

 

It’s been a week since I first chatted with Tiffany and yes we keep getting closer each day. I feel like she is my imaginary best friend, close yet so far away. Surprisingly she understands me very well despite the fact we never even met once. She is a very good girl with good education background. She respects me a lot so she never sends me message and invites me to chat when I'm at work which is why again Jessica can earn back her place inside my mind.

 

However once I reach home and say my greeting to my family members, the first thing I will do next is send her message through kakao saying that I've reached home. The first question she always ask me will be, 'how's your day, author?' Sometimes I feel like she's more than just a friend or best friend or sister. I feel like I have a lover whom I need to give my report to regarding my activities in a day. I will tel her about this and that and so the chatting activity keeps going until one of us feels K.O already.

 

Vice versa, she too will give me brief report about her activities. How the consultation with her supervisor was, how she met her friends at her university, how she felt lost on her way when she was riding her bike and ended up drenched since the rain was falling like crazy at that time, etc etc. It keeps me wondering how can we have different topic each day? And the fact that she never once makes me boring with her illogical blabbering. I'm actually not really an extrovert person but I can socialize alright. But I'm sure she's a totally extrovert person or so I thought.

 

Like usual, I finished my day with Jessica still lingered inside my mind until I reached home because I know I would soon forget her once I saw Tiffany online. I greeted my mom, father, and brother, had family dinner together and went up to my room. I and Tiffany never really went into a deeper conversation since I respect her privacy and I think so does she. Tonight I need to know something more about Tiffany. I have to know whether she already has boyfriend or not and whether she swings normally or not like me. Before that, I think I have to be cleaner and neater than now. I went to the bathroom and rinsed my hair, brushed my body, and finally dried it using towel. I wore my pajamas and sat on the chair in front of my PC. Just as I’ve predicted, she has already online.

 

Scarlethwang: “Hi author!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Hi, kid!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “How’s your day?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Nothing much happened today, how about you?”

 

Scarlethwang: “My day was exhausting.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Really? What happened?”

 

Scarlethwang: “I woke up late this morning to know that I haven’t got my thesis draft printed! So I went off from my apartment like crazy, waiting for the printing etc etc. After that I directly headed to the university to meet my supervisor just to find him already gone abroad! That’s ! T.T”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Yeah, I understand that. It really ! I’ve ever experienced that too though. So when will your supervisor back?”

 

Scarlethwang: “His secretary said he would be back in 3 days. So what am I supposed to do now? Sighed..”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Hey, chill out. You can always continue spazzing about SNSD or well, read other fictions in AFF or maybe hanging out with your friends or boyfriend ^^”

 

Scarlethwang: “I don’t have a boyfriend and most of my friends are busy with their thesis and supervisors too.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I can’t believe you don’t have boyfriend with that face. You’re a bad liar!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “The photo on my profile picture? Hahaha, I will count that as a compliment then. Hum I swear I don’t have boyfriend >.<”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “But why?”

 

Scarlethwang: “I can ask you the same question too.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “What do you mean?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Why don’t you have a boyfriend? You are beautiful and charming, not to mention humble and smart too.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “How do you know that? Have I ever told you that I don’t have any boyfriend?”

 

Scarlethwang: “I just know and no, you never told me about that before.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “What are you? A fortuneteller or something?!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Let’s just say I’m gifted by strong feelings that I sometimes can read people’s characteristic or what’s inside their mind even from far away.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Are you kidding me?! You’re not serious, are you?”

 

Scarlethwang: “What do you think, author?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Errr.. Maybe you need to change your account into ‘Creepyhwang’. Hahahha!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “YAH!! But really… Maybe that’s why I feel comfort chatting with you because I know you’re a good people.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Uhmm thank you? Ah yes, I nearly forgot! Why do you name yourself scarlethwang?? Did you take it from Fairy Tail movies? You know, Erza Scarlet..”

 

Scarlethwang: “Huahahaha!! What are you? 10 years old kid?! It’s because I have red hair. How about you? Why did you name your account Blondie_is_mine? I’m pretty sure my eyes still function normally and your hair on your profile picture is not blonde.”

 

Okay Kim Taeyeon, that was a very terrible mistake you’ve just made there.  Why did I even bother to ask such question? But I thought I just wanted to find new topic so our conversation wouldn’t have to end so early. And hey she doesn’t have a boyfriend!! I repeat, she DOESN’T have a boyfriend!! Yes!! Oh God I love you very much!! Does it mean I maybe have a chance to hum you know,, hehehehe.. I really don’t know what’s happening with my right now but all I know that I can’t stop grinning after reading the statement that she is single. I will ask her about her opinion in gay relationship then. Yes, Taeyeon you can do it! Umm what about Jessica then? Well it’s not that Jessica is my girlfriend anyway so yeah let’s just forget about her for now!! I have to reply Tiffany’s last message fast! Aaghh I almost forgot it!!

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Will you believe me if I say I used to have blonde hair?”

 

Scarlethwang: “My feelings say you’re lying now. Hahaha,, am I right?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Errr.. am I that easy to read?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Honestly? Yes you are! Ahahaha…”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Errr but you told me my comedy is unpredictable and that’s why you feel addicted to it. *pouting.”

 

Scarlethwang: “The story? Yes! The author? Uhm I’m not really sure about that. Hahaha…”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Sighed.. You said that I’m your favorite author yet you always bully me every day T.T”

 

Scarlethwang: “Author, you still remember that you actually are older than me right? Then please act like one.. Tsk!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I hate you!”

 

Scarlethwang: “But I love you author~~”

 

Okay my heart is beating like crazy! Did she just say she love me? And the fact that she doesn’t have a boyfriend? Not to mention that smooth red hair, flawless face, cute eyebrows, and perfect shape of lips. Okay I think I will be die soon.. I need to leave a goodbye letter before I closed my eyes eternally! Kekekeke.. This girl is really something. And I never even met her! Fiuh I really need to propose the idea to meet up someday. But wait what should I respond with her sudden confession?? Do I need to say I love her too?? Geez I can even feel my face is blushing now. Kim Taeyeon, what are you?! High school girls in love!? I often hear that love at first sight does exist but what about love doesn’t need a first sight to occur? Is that even possible to fall in love with Tiffany, the person whom I never meet? I know that I like her but don’t you think love has a deeper meaning? Perhaps it’s just like, not love. I know I still love Jessica alright.

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Oh My God! Do you really love me? Are you trying to make me swings abnormally?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Geezz you are too much, author! I didn’t mean that kind of love, okay?! I’m still normal, thank you!!”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Okay okay, I’m just joking~~ Anyway, it’s late already. I think I have to go to sleep first. Is that okay with you?”

 

Scarlethwang: “As you wish, author. And don’t force yourself to update just because you don’t want to disappoint your readers. You’ve done so great so far! Have a nice dream, author!!”

 

I didn’t reply it anymore. To know that she is totally normal is hurt enough for me and I don’t think I’m ready to face another broken heart. It’s not her fault though. It’s all me. Why should I love people who have same gender as me? Why can’t I be normal and love men like normal girls do? Am I cursed or what? I too don’t want me to be like this. I’ve tried so hard to cure myself! I’ve tried wearing skirt, applying make-up like normal girl does, paying attention to my appearance, etc etc yet I still can’t lie to my heart that I find girls are much more attractive than boys. Yet I’m a coward who doesn’t have any courage to admit to the world that I’m gay and that I’m in love with my best friend. Tsk, pathetic right?

 

I slept with tears stained my face that night, much different with the last past nights I’ve gone through. Usually I always slept with satisfaction smile decorating my chubby face but since I knew the bitter truth that none of my love ever be replied. Why do I always have to experience the negative side effect of love? Why why why?!! I am too a human being with fragile heart that can be easily crushed at any time like any normal girls too!! I really want to yell out to the world and do some demonstration to God but well I’m just too tired right now. I don’t know it’s because of works or because I’m just simply tired of all these things. Can I call it a quit to my life, God? I can’t right? Well goodnight universe, I hope I won’t have to see you again in the morning.

-----------------------------

 

“What’s with the gloomy face, Tae?” It was Yoochun, my boss.

 

“Nothing, Sir. Just lack of sleep I think.” I stopped my work and answered him.

 

“Are you sure you are alright? I can always give you permission to go home early if you need to rest, you know.” He is indeed a very kind and gentleman just like his other employees said about him. Sighed, maybe I really let Tiffany affect me too much.

 

“Yes I am, Sir. I promise you will be the first person I will tell if I’m sick~” I replied to him playfully, indirectly telling him that I am alright.

 

“Hahaha!! You really don’t have to, Taeyeon. I’m married, remember? So you are forbidden to flirt with me~” Yoochun showed me his wedding ring.

 

“I acknowledge that alright, sir. But it doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to try, right?” I . He really behaves not like a boss but more like an older brother for me.

 

“You can try all you want but my heart is only for my wife. Now get back to work and please do inform me if you feel sick, okay?” With that he left me busy with my tasks again.

 

I never thought an imaginary friend can affect me this much. I barely had slept last night thanks’ to my prejudice thoughts about myself and my loved one. Firstly was Jessica whom I’ve loved since years ago and it hadn’t overdue up until now. My love for her doesn’t go rusty, vice versa it keeps getting stronger thanks’ for the accidentally working together in the same company, same laboratory too. Now it is Tiffany. The red-haired girl whom I never meet yet I feel like I’ve fallen head over heels for her.

 

Now that I don’t have works to do again, I think I can write a new story based on my love for Jessica. I will name my new story ‘One-sided Love’. It really suits the story right? Okay so I will pair Yoona with Seohyun again this time. Actually I don’t really think I can be called as sone or sowon or something like that because truth to be told, I really don’t know that much about SNSD. I only know that Yoona is beautiful and she comes from SNSD group and that SNSD’s songs are pretty good. That’s all! But I don’t care; that’s why it’s called fanfiction, right? Because they just use their names and none of that are true. It’s fiction, meaning it’s based merely on the authors imagination.

 

Okay now it’s time to write my new story. Where should I start with? Hmm, I think forewords it is. So yeah I spend my whole afternoon typing about my sad and desperately ed up love life I have. How I long that person to be mine yet I know she will never ever be mine. How I want to call her my lover instead of best friend yet I know will never can. How I want to be the first person she runs into whenever she has problems in life. How I want to be her shoulder to cry on and how I want to have courage to confess to her and accept her answer no matter it will hurt to hear her say no as her definite answer.

 

 I have finished 3 first chapters when my work time finished. Wow I really love my job! The salary is good and the work isn’t that much. I never bring my work to home because I can always finish it at work. I gathered all my things on the table before walking to Jessica’s table. Like usual, we always go home together but not hand in hand of course. I never forget to bring 2 helmets because I know I will have to drive her home before finally driving to my own home. I smiled seeing her habit which would never be able to be changed. She fell asleep again on her table and I don’t have a heart to disturb her sleep. She is beautiful even when she’s sleeping. Well since I’m a fool in love, I think she will still stay beautiful even when she’s farting. It sounds stupid right? T.T

 

“Stop staring at me, Taengoo!” All of sudden I found my face only an inch from her! Uh oh, when did she wake up?

 

“Y-you’ve woken up, Jess.” I hurriedly withdrew my face from her! Omo I’m afraid I will lose control and kiss her right here right now.

 

“Yeah I’ve woken up since I heard you talking to yourself about me farting or something. What were inside your small head, Taengoo!? You even thought dirty about me?!” Jessica knocked my forehead with her index finger. Alright, I really need to find believable answer!

 

“Hahaha,, I was just wondering whether your beauty would be gone once you’re farting or not.” I finally found a reason and I really hoped she would buy it.

 

“Really?? You do realize how stupid your thoughts were, right? Tsk to know that you could even graduate from Petroleum Engineering! I can’t believe this! Let’s go now!” Jessica rolled her eyes sarcastically and walked ahead of me.

 

“Tae, can we go to the restaurant first? I’m famished and I don’t think I can handle it for the next hour.” Jessica talked to me when we were inside the elevator.

 

“Sure! Which restaurant then?” I have to breathe properly to hide my excitement! I will have dinner date with Jessica!! Yeaayyy!!

 

“I’m craving for sirloin steak nice frappe ice. What do you think?” I curse myself for having villager-tongue-like. I only love Korean food no matter how many times I’ve tried western or Italian food. Sighed, what’s wrong with me?

 

“Uh,, of course! I think I want that too~” I lied. I will do anything for her, including lying to myself that I love western food when in fact I hate it T.T love does really related with sacrifice, doesn’t it?

 

“Stop lying, Tae! I know how you only have love for Korean food! I was just testing you before and like usual, you will always prioritize me. Sighed, you can never change, can’t you?” Jessica touched my arm, sending shiver all over my body.

 

“Well let’s just say I love you too much that I always let you win over me. Hehehee~~” I indirectly confessed my true feelings for her which I hoped she wouldn’t notice it.

 

“Tsk! Dork!” Yep, as I’ve expected, she didn’t know it. Should I feel happy or sad about it?

------------------------

 

“So, Taengoo what will you have? Let me treat you this time.” I don’t know how or why but we finally ended in McDonald’s restaurant. It’s still western but well at least I can still eat fried chicken with rice and soda.

 

“Just fried chicken and rice with soda, please.” I said what I wanted to her and smiled. She nodded her head and walked to line up and ordered.

 

I watched her slender body standing and lined up on the counter. She looked very dazzling and of course she is the most beautiful one amongst all. Suddenly my cellphone signaled that there’s kakao new message. I know it must be her but I’m still not in the mood to chat with her. No no, it’s not because I’m still with Jessica. Well part of it true but I’m just still can’t accept the reality that she is straight. I thought that judging from her hobby which is reading girl x girl story; she will be abnormal like me too. But I think my judgment is totally and absolutely wrong. Not long after, my thoughts about Tiffany just gone with the wind when my loved one is already back bringing our foods on the tray.

 

“Here is your food. I want to wash my hand first, okay?” I nodded like a puppy and watched her going away again.

 

“I’m done. It’s your turn now.” Jessica sat in front of me. I stood up and did as she asked me too.

 

“So what’s wrong with you today, Tae? Your black spots under your eyes couldn’t go unnoticed, you know. Are you okay?” Jessica asked me and did I just see a hint of worriedness on her eyes?

 

“I was just having trouble to sleep last night, Jess. Are you that worried about me, Jess? O h God I think I’m blushing now~~” I exaggerated.

 

“Not even in your dreams, Tae! Now eat, go home and directly go to sleep okay?” Jessica avoided my eyes and continued eating.

 

“Aye, Sir!” I grinned at her widely.

 

“Anyway, there’s a man who’s trying to court me recently, Tae!” Excuse me?! Did I hear it wrongly?! Who’s that bastard who dared to court my Jessica?! Yup, you heard me alright! She is mine! Well even only in my imagination.. She is still mine though.

 

“Yah! Are you okay? Here! Drink this~” I choked on my food when I heard her statement. It hasn’t even reached 3 months of her being single and now there’s a random guy approaching her again. I really wish I had those abilities to yell to every man in the world that Jessica is mine! She is forbidden to be approached to!! But hey, I know I’m just a chicken and I can’t really do a thing about that.

 

“*cough cough* I’m okay now, thank you. So who’s this guy?” I wiped out my mouth with the tissue Jessica gave me earlier.

 

“Do you still remember Donghae? Lee Donghae, the well-known playboy in our department.” I think I know this bastard. All of out people, why should Donghae to be my rival in love?! I just knew that I would be the loser AGAIN! Stupid Kim Taeyeon! Stupid Kim Taeyeon! That words enchanted over and over again inside my mind.

 

“Tae?? Hey Taeyeon-ah! Are you okay? Why are you silent all of sudden?” Jessica nudged my hand.

 

“Ah yeah.. Sorry I was lost for a moment. So, what does he want with you?! He’s been over you since college and now I guess he wants to try again, huh? You won’t take him seriously, right?” I gazed at her seriously, trying to send my love signals which I know would never be arrived inside your heart.

 

“……………” Jessica avoided my stare which would only mean one thing. She has a thing for Donghae too! Great, just great! Just last night I had to past a night full of broken heart and now I have to pass a rough night again?!

 

“Are you serious, Jessi?! But he is a player and everyone knows it! He only approached a girl to get into her pants! You know it heck you even saw it for yourself when a girl came to our campus and searched for him because he got that girl pregnant! And you know what did that bastard say?! He didn’t believe that the girl bear his child because he didn’t know whether he was the only guy who slept with her or not?! ! He is the worst guy, Jessica!! You better don’t go anywhere near him!” I couldn’t hold back my emotion and unconsciously raised my voice tone.

 

“Calm down, Tae! You’re gaining people attention, you know!” Jessica told me. Tsk! How can I?! Jessica you are so blind! How could you foolishly like a bad person whose brain filled only with lewd things while you couldn’t see me, a person who loves you more than the life itself and willing to sacrifice everything just for your happiness?

 

“I know that alright! That’s why I haven’t said anything to him. I want to see first whether he is still the same jerk as we used to know or not. People changes, Tae. And it’s not impossible that Donghae has changed too, right?” Jessica’s explanation couldn’t suppress my anger toward him and my disappointment toward her.

 

“But you do admit that you have feeling for him, don’t you? How long has he tried to court you? Why you just told me about this now?!” I ignored her previous words and crossed my hands over my chest. I don’t have appetite to eat any longer when I can feel is nothing but anger and hatred.

 

“You can’t deny the fact that he is attractive, right? It’s understandable to like him, though. But I don’t say that I already like him, Tae! I’m just saying he is attractive. That’s all.” Did I just see her blushing with her own words?! Okay I’m losing already. There’s no point in trying to court her any longer, right? I feel like I just want to bury my petite body into the deepest hole right now. Okay Kim Taeyeon, calm down. Breathe in breath out. You mustn’t show your weak side in front of her. You mustn’t cry and shamelessly watched by Jessica. You don’t want her to pity you, do you??

 

“Yeah, I think so. Just be careful around him, okay? I don’t want you to get hurt later, Jessi. You know I love you, right?” I weakly told her, trying hard to bring out a sincere smile for her.

 

“I know and I love you too. You are my best friend so of course I will take your words seriously. Hey, why don’t you finish your food??” I wish she said it for real. I hoped she took her words seriously. Love, a very short and simple word yet contains vast and various meaning. Like what I have for Jessica is romantic kind of love yet the love Jessica has for me is just nothing but ordinary love for a best friend.

 

“Uhm, thanks’. Have you done with your food? If yes, can we go home now? I’m so sleepy since I was lacked of sleep last night.” I pretended to yawn in way to unleash my tears. It’s usual to release tears when you are yawning, right?

 

“Oh, sure! Sorry for making you stay too long. Let’s go!” Jessica grabbed her purse and grabbed my arm.

--------------------------------

 

“Hi, dear! What took you so long?” My Mother walked to me and helped me taking off my jacket as usual.

 

“I was having dinner with Jessica outside, Mom.” I kissed my mother’s cheek.

 

“Oh no wonder then. You look so tired, Tae. Are you okay?” My mother stared at my pale face along with the obvious black spots under my eyes.

 

“I’m just tired, Mom. I think I will just go to sleep. Nite, mom. I love you.” I again kissed my mother’s cheek and went upstairs. I’m just too tired and nauseated. I’m tired of everything, especially with my love life that could never go smoothly. I know soon enough Jessica will be an item with Donghae. All they need is just time and zap they will be lovers while I will still stay here, immobile like a fool who hopes for a miracle to happen which I know it will never happen though.

 

“I love you too, sweetie. Sleep tightly, okay?” My mother caressed my cheek and let me go to my own room.

 

I saw how my phone kept on blinking and it reminded me that I haven’t been able to ready messages from Tiffany. She must be thinking that I am mad at her when in fact I’m not mad at anyone but myself. I shouldn’t treat her unfairly like now. It’s not her fault that Jessica couldn’t reciprocate my feelings. It’s not her fault that I’m going so gay for Jessica and it’s definitely not her fault if Donghae suddenly popped in out of nowhere and tried to flirt with Jessica, the girl should have been mine from the start yet I never had the gut to confess. Yeah it’s not her fault at all. I took a quick bath and went online to chat better. Yeah I usually use my phone to chat with her through kakao but when I’m at home already and so does she, we will use LINE.

 

Scarlethwang: “Hi Author!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Author?? Author?? Are you still at work?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Hmm it’s been an hour since your work time over. Is there possible that you have to work overtime today?”

 

Scarlethwang: “I think I will just talk about random things while waiting for you to go online~~ today I went to campus meeting my friends and talking about SNSD of course. We were talking about the recent concert of SNSD! Seohyun’s voice was so jjang!! I’m willing to go gay for her! Stupid right? Kekeke~~”

 

Scarlethwang: “So yeah I went like crazy watching the concert together with my friends. Oh right, I haven’t told you my most favorite member of SNSD, have I? I love Seohyun!! And Yoona will be my second bias~~”

 

Scarlethwang: “And then after that we went eating seafood soup! I forgot that I hate spiciness and didn’t tell the waiter about it so HOWAAAAHH!! The soup was hot like hell!! I went drinking glass after glass of water and now I feel so bloated. My tummy is rounded and big that I’m scary to see it!! What to do author-shii?? T.T”

 

Scarlethwang: “And next week I will conduct my thesis presentation >.< I’m so afraid~~ so tomorrow I will have to come before my supervisor to have my draft checked. I hope there’s no too many revisions because seriously, it was like my 5th draft! I can’t imagine I have to spend my weekly money again just for printing T,T”

 

Scarlethwang: “Knowing that I will have my draft checked tomorrow yet by now I’m doing nothing but chatting with you. What kind of student I am, right? Hahahaha.. I know I know.. I’m just still too lazy to move my not-so-y body from my bed. I wish you come home soon though so we can start chatting for real~”

 

Scarlethwang: “Author-shii, you really haven’t reached home right? It’s not like you are mean that you’re ignoring me now, right? Because I really don’t remember saying anything that could make you berserkL”

 

I couldn’t help but smile reading her story along with her concern about my feeling. I really shouldn’t blame her for anything that happened to my life recently. I don’t know but I think it’s already time for me to come clean to her. I will confess that I am gay and see her response for that. If she despises me then maybe it’s just my bad luck and it means I should just let her go. Besides, I’ve come to realize that gay in here is still unacceptable. I will try to understand if she chooses to avoid me and stops chatting with me. Well, here comes nothing~~

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Hi Fany! Sorry, I just got home! Hum what a day you have there, huh?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Finally you responded!! Hahaha.. yep, I’ve told you about my day! How about yours then??”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “It’s one of the worst days of my life T.T”

 

Scarlethwang: “I think it must be related with your new story, huh? ‘One-sided Love’. Is it based on true story of your life, author? Sorry if the question is too personal. You are free to ignore it ^^”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “That’s alright. You got me right again, reader! I wonder is it really possible that you have those special gifts within you??”

 

Scarlethwang: “It’s your choice whether you want to believe it or not, author :p”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Ishh!! Okay, I will try you then. Based on your ‘feelings’, what do you think about me?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Okay, let’s try this then. You are a sensitive girl. You look strong and though from outside but actually you have a fragile and weak heart. You like to hear sad songs because you know it will make you cry easily. You are a melancholic type. You are so secretive about your love life even to your own family. You love your family so much, especially your mother. You are actually a stubborn girl but you seldom show it. You like to help people and have the tendency to always say yes everytime people try to ask help from you. How about my analysis, author-shii?”

 

Okay, I admit that most of that,, no no scratch that! All of she was saying are true! I mean, how could she know about me that well? I’m so sure, perfectly sure that I never told her about myself, at least not that detail. I mean, I don’t even think Jessica knows about me that much. I guess she really didn’t lie when she told me about that special gift she got from God. Can I even call her fortuneteller or paranormal or well anything with similar meaning. So uh do I really have to admit that what she was saying is true indeed? Or I have to deny some of it so she will feel that I’m not that easy to be read? Hum I feel so confused right now >.<

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Uhm do I really need to be honest with that?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Of course!!! I’ve to concentrate and spend my energy just to give you my honest and right answer about you so you have to at least tell me how many percent I got the right answer?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Damn you, Tiffany!! You got it all right!! None of your mentions is wrong. I really feel bad to admit it so I hope you won’t get too cocky!!”

 

Scarlethwang: “Huahahaha!! See!! Now you have to admit that I’m really special!! So tell me about this unrequited love that forced you to make a new story, not to mention the angsty one.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Have you read it?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Yes, of course! You are my favorite author, remember??”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “So, what do you think of it?”

 

Scarlethwang: “It’s really sad. I can feel your emotion in that story. It’s totally different with the other stories.”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Is it supposed to be a compliment? If yes then thank you~”

 

Scarlethwang: “Hahaha.. don’t be so full of yourself, author-shii!! So care to share your sad love story? Who knows I can entertain you and recover your mood, right? Kekeke~~”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Actually, I have something to confess to you, Fany-ah~”

 

Scarlethwang: “Uh oh, are you planning to tell me that you love me and you want me to be your girlfriend? Haahaha~~”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Will you be okay if I did that?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Okay, it seems serious. So what is it about, author?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “Do you still remember your question about the reason behind my account’s name on AFF?”

 

Scarlethwang: “Yeah, I do but you never really answer that until now. So, what about it?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “I love a person with a blonde hair so that’s why I chose that name.”

 

Scarlethwang: “And I assume that he doesn’t love you back so that’s why you decided to make the story?”

 

Kim Taeyeon: “It’s a she not a he if you know what I mean.”

 

I quickly left my seat and went walking around my room, feeling afraid to read her reply. Well, that if she decided to reply it. What if she chose to immediately log out as soon as she read my confession? What if she deleted me from her friends list? OMG I’m so panic right now I can go crazy right now and then. Suddenly I heard familiar sound coming from my PC and yes it was the same sound I always heard whenever Tiffany messaged me. I emboldened myself to ready the message. Whatever happens later, at least I’ve tried to be honest and come clean to her.

------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 2 is ready to serve!!

I will update the lustful one right after this, so please kindly wait a little longer okay? ^^

And if you haven't noticed, I didn't mark it as M story!! I'm feeling pretty proud of that though. Hehehehe..

Please spare me yout time to comment below  T.T

Thank you for subscribing, liking, reading, and voting my new story~~

Okay I gotta go to church now. I need to atone my sin for being ert~~ Kekekeke..

Happy sunday everyone! And God Bless You~~

I love you :*