Where are you going?

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

JIHAES POV.

I sat down in the empty room at home, My mobile phone buzzed in my hand.

FROM: Kathryn<3

WHY HAVENT I HEARD FROM YOU IN A WEEK!!!!!!! I miss my best friend! Hows life? Hows school and where your staying!?

This girl, Gosh i miss her, it hasnt really even been a week, she sent me off when i left and that was only 5 days ago.

TO : Kathryn<3

Well, My week has been terrible! D: I only have about 3 friends (ANNNNND they are all guys (; ) Theres Sandeul Oppa, CNU Oppa and Baro Oppa (who mind you i sorta.......kinda like him XD ) BUTTTTTTTT There is this reaaaaaallly big named Jiyoon >:( Who is Baros ex :o OH and Theres Gongchan who is like STUPID!! I SWEAR HE HAS NO BRAIN!!! he is now dating Jiyoon. Oh Gongchan is the one that live with me. OI! You gonna visit soon ?

I pressed send and set up my music, for my dancing, hip-hop for my anger right now and I just started dancings away, god this is a good room for dancing! Im glad Uncle suggested this room for dancing! except for the huge doors being see through. I didnt care at that moment, I was just letting my feelings show through my dancing my music stopped due to recieving a text message from the wonderful best friend.

FROM: Kathryn<3

This jiyoon sound like a hhhhhhhhhhhhh Want me to knock some sense into her (; Ohhhhhhh you have a crush do ya' ? Well dance is sooooo boring without you :( Schools bad too maybe i should come over soon defend ya from jiyoon. (: I miss you JiJi Come home soon Kay'!?

I decided not to reply but to lie on the floor, before getting up and Dancing again when i heard the and giggles and chuckles from what i expect to be Gongchan and Jiyoon.  I broke back into my dancing ignoring my surroundings .

 

GONGCHANS POV

Jiyoon forced me to spend the afternoon with her so she could shop and i could carry her bags, Fun. NOT. She is so clingy and annoying, but She is controlling me telling me that if I dont listen to her she will hurt Jihae badly, and I just cant let that happen. We walked into my house and she was actually making me laugh, as soon as we entered the house we were stunned by loud music coming from the spare room. I walked to the doors and peeked inside to see Jihae dancing, Dammmnnn Shes a good dancer. I decided that I would just walk away  and not bother her.

JIHAES POV

I had to check the time because Baro invited me out to make up for all that Jiyoon has done to me, Which i think is really sweet of him, 4:45pm "hmm its not that late yet." my phone vibrated Loudly, "Hello?"

"HEYY JIJI WHY DIDNT YOU REPLY TO MY TEXT MESSAGE!?" Kathryn, Kathryn kathryn You strange girl."

"Well Kathryn, I was busy DANCING" I replied.

"Well Dont go getting in trouble you hear me?" I put the phone on Speaker.

"I wont, Dont go getting in any vans. Kay'? I heard that there were people trying to grab kids."

"How'd you know?!"

"Mum and Dad" "Ohhhhhhhhhhh"

"Well i have to go! Im going out with Baro~" "Awwwwwwwwww~ JIJI how Sweet" I blushed at her words. "I HAVE TO GO KATHY~" "DONT CAL-" I hung up on her. So I could get ready.

I chose a playsuit (be creative) And curled my hair. I reached the Door.

"Where are you going?" Gongchan stood against the doorway to The Lounge room.

"Im going out with Baro for a while" "Why?"

 "BECAUSE I WANT TO!" I went out the door and slammed it. Baro was already there grinning at me.

 

 

 

A/N: AHAHAHAHAHAH gosh im dodgy~  i spent a few hours typing and i was going to give 2 updates in one night but im too tired. D: and i had a terrible day today due to friend problems and rumours and other stuff AND NOWWWw theres some creepy murder show on TV O.o . SOOOO also baro isnt that much of a risk to The others (Gongchan and Sandeul) because he most probably wont end up with her in the end but, i still dont know where im going with this.

IM EXCITED FOR BLOCK B AT THE MOMENT! :D i loveeeeee B-bomb