Chapter 14~~~~

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

JIHAES POV

I looked around the room. Its 6:30 am I got out of my bed and got ready for school and wandered down the stairs.

"Who are you?" P.O asked rubbing his eyes. "Oh Im Minhyuks sister~ Im staying here from now on. "

"Ahhh~ nice to meet you Jihae! Minhyuk talks of you alot." I smiled Minhyuk oppa talks about me alot.

"Well i have to go to school~ Bye!" I said walking out the door, "WAIT! I'll walk with you!" He said walking out the door too. "I cant let a young girl walk around by herself!" he said walking beside me "Your voice is reaaaaally deep" I told him "Uhh Thank you?" on the way we laughed about everything from the birds to cars to trees. I saw Gongchan walking across the road. I stopped. "Are You okay?" P.O asked me, I didnt answer. He looked up and saw My problem "You have a problem with that kid?" He asked I nodded, he pulled me towards school.

"Bye Jihae~" He said walking away "Bye~" I spoke quietly.

"Why'd you leave?" Gongchan was behind me. "Leave me alone" I said walking away, he grabbed my wrist tightly. "Thats not an answer" he said tightening his grip, I winced "Ow! Let Go!" I raised my voice. "No! Not until you give me an answer!" he tightened his grip more. "BECAUSE I HATE YOU! NOW LET GO!" I yelled. "That isnt the right answer" He said. I swear what is wrong with this kid. "Let go of her." Baro said grabbing Gongchans shoulder.

"Whats going on!?" Hyuna asked running over, "LET GO OF HER GONGCHAN!" She yelled at him, he let go of my hand. There was a bruise surrounding my wrist.  "Why did you touch that trash?" Misun asked him. I ran from them to the class room, Strangely the teacher was already there, "Excuse me miss but, Can I sit next to Hyuna Today?" I asked. Im definately NOT sitting with Gongchan. "Um Sure" She said. I sat in the seat next to hyunas and waited for class to start.

When Gongchan entered the room he looked terribly angry. Hyuna sat down "Why are you suddenly next to me?" She asked smiling "Im definately not sitting with Gongchan!" I said he turned around and glared. Class was boring and made the day pretty bad. the lunch bell rang "You go ahead." i said to hyuna "I have some work to finish" "Okay I will save you a seat~" She said and walked out of the room. Gongchan came over to me  great.

"Jihae...." He started and knelt infront of my new desk. "I'm Sorry." He said. "No you arent!" I said to him

"You shouldn't have said it in the first place!"

"LET IT GO!" he yelled

"NO! YOU CALLED ME A ! I AM NOT I REPEAT NOT GOING TO LET THAT GO!"

"Look I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" he said, his voice cracking and eyes beginning to water. "I'm sorry, but I'm never going to forgive you!" I said getting up from my seat and running out of the classroom.

 

GONGCHANS POV

I just want her to forgive me. A tear fell from my eye. I got up from the floor and lifelessly walked to my seat. "Im such an Idiot!" I yelled at myself slamming my hands on the desk. I pulled out a pen and started writing on my desk. Im sorry. By the time the end of lunch bell went off my desk was COVERED in the words Im Sorry.

"You didnt turn up at lunch~" Misun said pouting. Im so sick of her now. She looked down at my desk and rolled her eyes. "You dont need the !" she said to me "Dont say that about her!" I yelled, she was stunned.

"You werent saying nice things yesterday!"

"Too bad. I am now!" I said while Jihae and Hyuna walked in with linked arms.

"You said you loved me yesterday!"

"Well I woke up to myself, Didn't I!? I care more Jihae then I do for you! I was blinded by beauty yesterday! But your personality doesnt match your looks!"

"Well at least Im prettier than Jihae!"

"AHAHAH Shes much prettier than you. With both Personality and Looks!"

"UGH!" Misun said leaving the room. I just leant back in my chair and closed my eyes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw jihae's face. "Thank you~" she said giving me a hug. I blushed and looked out the window. "Im sorry~" I whispered.

I looked at the class and I saw Sandeul looking at me and Jihae, He had sorrow in his eyes and looked away.

"But! I still dont forgive you for calling me a !" She broke the hug and went and sat next to Hyuna. Dammit~

JIHAES POV

Awww he defended me how nice. He has gone back to normal THANK GOD! I couldn't stop smiling all of the rest of the day. I was walking to my locker when I surrounded and pushed to the ground.

"God I hate you! You steal my best friend and then my cousins boyfriend! God you are a ! You even took Minhyuk oppa! I SWEAR I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" She kicked me, went to kick me again I grabbed her leg and pulled her to the ground but she turned that against me and started punching me. There was sounds of footsteps. "Get Off of her!" Gongchan demanded. She didnt stop she just kept hitting me. Hyuna ran over and pushed her off me "STOP BOTHERING HER JIYOON! THIS IS WHY GONGCHAN DOESNT LIKE YOU!" Hyuna yelled.

Gongchan ran to me "Are you okay!?" he asked terribly concerned he pulled out a tissue from his pocket and wiped away the blood from my lip. "Thank you~" I said smiling even through the pain. today really wasnt very good. "You bruised my wrist this morning" I said holding up my hand showing him the purple circle around my arm "AH! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!" he pulled me into a tight hug. "I promise that I will NOT let anything bad happen to you!" I smiled, hugging him back.