You have got to be kidding! NOT AGAIN!

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

JIHAE POV

I have finally got through an entire 2 days without Jiyoon bothering me lets hope she doesnt bother me today,  I thought to myself looking out the window during class, considering i cant write with my hand in its state.  I wonder how my friends back home are doing.... the bell rang waking me from my thoughts. I sat at my lonesome seat in the cafeteria as usual.

"Hey" I heard a voice say. I looked up into the eyes of Baro, he was so close. I turned away while turning red.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked.

"Why do you want to sit with me? Why not your Girlfriend?"

"She is flirting with Gongchan." he said in a low tone. "Oh"

"Well Go ahead!" I said smiling, He smiled and sat down next to me. ARGH why next to me?! why not across from me this isnt going to go down well with jiyoon! I was so angry with Jiyoons sudden flirting with Gongchan. I mean why have a boyfriend if you going to do that, she was latching onto him. But I completely forgot about my anger because Baro and I were having great fun, laughing at everything.

Suddenly I was on the floor clutching my hand, where the cut hand started bleeding through the bandage.

"HOW DARE YOU FLIRT WITH HIM!!! GOSH YOU ARE SUCH A !" She made my blood boil. I picked myself off of the floor with blood dripping from my hand, and the help of baro. I walked up to Jiyoon. "EXCUSE ME!? IM THE AM I? YOUR THE ONE GOING AROUND AND FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS WHEN YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I yelled into her face. Ohhhh~ People were suprosed at my outburst. She ran to gongchan putting on the tears, hugging him. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!? AND HE HUGGED HER BACK! Hes so stupid! Baro dragged me to the school nurse. 
"What happened to your hand in the first place?" He questioned. "Oh, nothing it doesnt matter~" I replied to his question. "Why'd you yell at Jiyoon?" he furrowed his eyebrows "Its just going to make it worse."  " I know, but i had to defend myself. Im not going to just let her do that! she has no right to be so mean!" My eyes watered so I kept my head down while Baro was fixing up my hand.

"Your hands alright now? Lets go to class" he said i just nodded and followed along.

"Are you alright?" I ignored him, Considering im still angry with him because of earlier. "Why are you ignoring me!?" I turned to him and then automatically turned back to the teacher.

 

GONGCHAN POV

What is wrong with her. Why is she ignoring me. ENTIRE AFTERNOON "Are you alright?" No Answer. "Do you need help?" No Answer.  I was happy when class was over. I grabbed her wrist before she could leave.

"Why are you ignoring me?!"

"IT DOESNT MATTER!" She yelled and ran away.

 

A/N: Im SOOOOO SORRY ITS SO SHORT! Im too tired right now, BUT i thought id update :D

Soo........... Yeah.  G'Night! or morning........ Maybe......

Thanks~ <3