Chapterrrrrr NINE! :D

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

JIHAES POV

I left the house with Baro, but i was regretting yelling at Gongchan i feel so bad, i wanted run back inside and attack him with Apologies.

Baro and I walked to the park first. I ran up behind him and stole his hat "YAH! Give that back!" I put the hat on and he just looked at me "Aww So cute!!" He pulled out another hat and put it on. We were matching! "Now we match!" We said together heading towards the main streets. Gongchan and Jiyoon were following us, While glaring! Grr stupid people.

"Why the hell are you following us!?" Baro screamed out to Gongchan. "Because we thought we could go on a double Date!" well thats something isnt it. "We arent actually dating" I said. "Well that isnt what we see~" Jiyoon said in her high pitched irritating voice.

"Fine" Baro said "You guys can come." Jiyoon and Gongchan had a victory face on I gave Baro a What-The-Hell-Did-You-Do-That-For look, He mouthed 'Sorry' to me. Haha Im going to take advantage of this situation. Get ready for Cute Jihae.

"Oppaaaaaa~" I grabbed Baros arm, A light pink tinge covered his face. "Can we go to a Cafe~?"  "O-Okay~" He stuttered out. Okay so i know taking advantage of this situation is wrong but I need to just see what Channie thinks >:D . I linked arms with Baro and felt daggers shooting me from Jiyoon. Im so going to get bashed by her. "Channie~-" I heard Jiyoons voice "Leave me alone" he coldly replied.

We sat in the cafe I ordered cake i was the only one that orded... Awkward. "Your going to get fat if you eat that" Jiyoon made the comment when my cake came. Baro and Gongchan glared at her. "Oppa~ would you like some cake?" " Uh N-no Im fine i dont really lik-" I cut him of by shoving a spoonful in his mouth "Mmhppmhmmhm" I was laughing at him.

GONGCHANS POV.

What is she trying to do ? Make me jealous ? if it is its working TT.TT I want to be in Baros place. Jiyoon was Fuming almost literally, her face is a bright red as a tomato is.

Baro and Jihae are being all lovey-dovey So I stormed out of the cafe, Jiyoon trailing along.  what have you done to me jihae?! I walked straight home.

I will tell her the truth.

JIHAES POV.

"I'm Sorry but I have to go~ Bye Jihae!" Baro got up and ran out of the cafe after paying for my cake. I walked out to meet the face of Jiyoon, i turned and walked away from her turning streets when needed to  get on the right street home. She was still following me, i crossed the road onto the block where Gongchans house is. "You Little !" Jiyoon pushed me foward and ran off. I hit the ground, Injuring my ankle, arm and wrist my face also has a graze from the concrete pathway. I groaned picking myself up from the ground.  I pushed it a bit too far didnt I ?

I limped toward the house and knocked on the front door before my legs gave way on me. I heard the door screech while opening.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!?"

 

A/N: This is my lazy chapter dont hate on Jihae for this chappy~  pleaaasse? sorry if its dodgy, i was going to update in P.E theory today but I didnt! because my teacher was grumpy >:( he got cranky with my friend who was sitting next to me. I have aboriginal dancing tomorrow its so frustraiting! I need to get back into my updating habit. BUT im afraid of what my school report will look like this semester and mum may ban me from the internet........