Chapter Eleven !!

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

A/N: Just saying where i got the name Kathryn from, Its my best friends middle name :P

 

JIHAES POV

"You are coming back?!?!" I squealled into the phone from excite ment. "Yes I'll be back at 2:00pm " "OKAY~ See you soon!" I said hanging up the phone so i could get ready to go to the airport only and HOUR! YEAH! By the time i was finished getting ready it was 1:40pm, I rushed (as quick as i could on my injured ankle) to the bus stop and got on the bus to the airport. I got there 5 minutes before 2. I pouted standing there by myself. I saw him from a little a far "JIHAE!" He called. I ran to him ignoring the pain I had in my foot, I practnically jumped into his arms He spun me around, people were whispering things like 'What a cute couple~' and some other things "Sandeul Oppa put me down!" I said squirming in his arms. "Sorry~" He said gently letting my feet hit the floor. "Want to hang out today?" He asked me "Of COURSE!" i screamed excitedly as we approached the car. "To the ice cream store!" he demanded to the driver.

We arrived at the Ice cream store ordered our ice cream and sat down. "Howdid you get that graze on your face?" he asked with a very concerned look on his face. I looked around the store to find Jiyoon and Gongchan.  I wonder if he is 'breaking' up with her.  They were very very few tables away from us, so to not cause a problem i didnt tell the truth "Oh i only tripped over walking home the other day~ its fine!"  I said putting a fake smile on my face. "Dont lie to me~" he said.

SANDEULS POV

"ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT LITTLE ISNT IT!? ITS HER FAULT I HAVE A BROKEN NOSE!'' I could have one guess of whos voice that is. Jiyoon. She stood up and marched over to us towering over Jihae. "Jiyoon leave her al-" "SHUT UP! THIS LITTLE HAS CAUSED SO MANY PROBLEMS I HOPE SHE DIES!" she was screaming she once again tipped all, yes all of her ice cream over her. Including the cup. "LEAVE HER ALONE" I stood up to defend her "ALL SHE HAS DONE IS BEING AS NICE A POSSIBLE AND ALL YOU DO IS MAKE PROBLEMS FOR HER!" I yelled at her defending the one I love......not that she knows that.  "Oppa its okay. It doesnt matter if shes mean to me she is mean to me, I cant change that." she said in a calm tone smiling. I sat back down across from her.

"What the hell happened to her nose!?" I asked laughing.

"My best friend. Thats what happened." She was laughing too.

"What did she do.?"

"Punched her in the face for causing my injuries." Ohhhhhh~ so jiyoons the one that caused her rcent injuries.

"Well thank that friend of yours for me okay?"

"Uhh Okay~" she spoke

"Now lets get you home before tat ice cream in your hair completely melts." I said givng her my hand, she grabbed it smiling and we walked out of the store. Hand in hand. My heart was going crazy!

We got to the front door of Gongchans home. "Thank you oppa~ for being so great!" She said hugging me "Its okay Jihae~ I love you." I i whispered the last three words of that sentence. "I mean it, whether you love me or not.'' i said making sure she understood. She nodded and i walked away. "See you tomorrow~" I said waving wildely She waved wildly back at me a huge grin spread across her pretty face.

 

 

A/N: I SHALL update later today! its only morning! Sandeul is back. And HeIS competition for gongchan. Gongchan is just oblivious~ Well i dont want to give away toooooo much.

so yeah FANK YOU :P

@evoleihsif : Yes they have! MWAHAHAHHAHA i keep changing things >.<

@zKATHRYNz  : SEEEEEEEEE i used your middle name. Feel. Loved. I dont wanna get in trouble off YeoYeo for not doing the right thing in class thoughhhhhh. he scares me a bit. MY Asthma has been playing up! LOL i subscribed to your story . Thanks Zabuhdah or Zoweeaboo or Zozage!