Oppa!?

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

JIHAE POV

The girl stood in front of the class

"Annyunghaseyo! I'm Mi-sun And I have lived in America since I was born! Please treat me kindly~!" She said smiling.

"Mi-sun Pleasesit infront of Gongchan and Jihae! You two please put you hand up" I raised my hand up slowly, whereas Gongchan shot his hand up grinning like a crazy kid. She smiled and walked to her seat where a different girl used to sit, But that girl left school. Gongchan didnt smile when he met me  I pouted.

"Why are your Eyes blue? I have never seen a Asian with blue eyes before" Misun said to me.

"Uhh. I'm Partially Australian so my eyes aren't brown like most, My mother Also has blue eyes! But mine are like a grey-ish blue." I replied to her question.

Gongchan stared at her like he was in a trance. That was starting to annoy me. "Gongchan Do you know the answer to question 6 ? Its confusing me!" I asked him, considering he was top of the class in maths AND HE JUST IGNORED ME!

"YAH! Stop Ignoring me ! " I shoved his arm, But he was still ignoring me. Sandeul turned around, He must have heard my stressing he mouthed 'are you okay?' Only nodded and looked back at my book. I give up.
"Excuse me miss?" a Lady came into the Class room "I'm looking for a ....Lee Jihae, Someone would like to speak to her." The lady said. "Okay Jihae please go with this lady" I got up from my seat. Then Gongchan noticed me, I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I got to the office. Who could be.....

"OPPA!" I yelled and ran to him. "I have missed you!" he said hugging me. "Minhyuk Oppa~ Why is your hair so bright~?" I asked, Oh did I forget to mention my Brother is Block B's B-bomb (;  Pretty cool huh? He lived with us until he was 14. he is only 2 years older than me.

"Dont you think your fangirls would kill me if I was hugging you? They might think were dating" I said breaking the hug. He chuckled. "It wouldn't be that bad~ " He winked "Ahahahah Your such  a loser!" I said sticking my tongue out at him. "I have to get back to class~ See You Later Oppa~" I said and started walking back to class. "Lets hang out saturday!?" he asked "Sure sure~" I said, Now in a good mood after seeing him.

When I gotten back to class we were learning Peforming Arts where we learn Dancing, Singing and Acting. Hmm weird I thought. "Class Today we have a guest-" Our teacher started. "B-bomb from Block B!" My mouth dropped open "Minhyuk oppa?" I said to myself but Gongchan had heard. "Oppa!? Gongchan said preety shocked, but I completely blocked him out. Oppa winked at me and I smiled brightly back.

"Take it away Minhyuk!" Teacher said.

"Okay~ So today class I will be showing you some dancing. Mainly Hip-hop! Any volunteers?" He said every girl in the room put their hands (yes HANDS) up. He looked at the seating plan that was on the chalk board. "How about.....Jihae?" he said. Some girls in the room were saying things like 'Ewwwwww'  and ' that gets b-bomb oppa too' and the worst one I heard came from Misun 'That stupid probably cant dance for the life of her.' but Gongchan still stared at her.

"Uhh No~ Sorry~ I can't dance" I said

"But you look like the dancing type! You are my example! Now lets go to the hall!" He said and we all started walking towards the hall some girls barged me so i walked at the back of the group. By myself. Gongchan was walking with Misun  Whats so mezmerising about her?  Minhyuk Oppa dropped back and walked with me. "I hate you~" I whispered "I love you too~" He whispered back, typical brother.

We entered the hall.  Which I have NEVER Been in before. there were seats set up infront of the stage but still enough space for the  rest of the class to dance on on the floor. Oppa dragged me up the stairs to the stage. oh my god! this is so embarassing dammit Oppa! why'd you choose me.  I quickly tied up my hair into a messy ponytail, My fringe and the shorter bits of hair fell out of the ponytail Framing my face. He started up some music. I remember a hip-hop routine that He and I peformed back home in the eisteddfod when I was 12.

We started dancing. In perfect sync. Peoples mouths dropped open except for Gongchan and Mi-sun they talked the entire time, while that brought down my spirits I didn't lose my energy. The song finished and Minhyuk and I were panting from the effort we put into the dance there were woo's from the class, even the girls that didnt like me said I was an amazing dancer. I walked off the stage and Baro and Sandeul ran up to me. "That was AMAZING!!" Baro said putting emphasis on the word amazing. "You did great! I didn't know you could dance!" Sandeul complimented my dancing a bit more I grinned in reply. I saw minhyuk walk over to Gongchan and Mi-sun, I ran over to him. "Detention! You two NOW!" He yelled at them and they just ignored him. "Oppa~" I said tugging on his arm people were sending out aww's when they saw me do that "dont be so angry you might burst a blood vessel or something! It doesn't matter! Dont hurt them! please dont be so angry!" I said to him. "No! These two kids ignored us the ENTIRE TIME!" he was angry. " Listen to the little blue-eyed !" Mi-sun said to Minhyuk, Oh . This isnt going to go down well. I was also expecting Gongchan to stand up for me. But he didn't, He just laughed. "Shut the hell up!" He yelled at her, I swear he is going to blow a fuse or something.

"Gongchan control your little , cause she says somethine like that about Jihae again. She will get it!"

"Pfft! Like youd do anything to her and she is right Jihae is a " He said I dropped my mouth open. He has known her for about 3 hours and he is already this close with her. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. He looked at me with cold, heartless eyes.

"I HATE YOU GONGCHAN! YOU'VE CHANGED! I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A TRUCK!" I screamed at him. He was shocked at my change in character. My tears were flowing like a waterfall, I ran off towards Baro and Sandeul. Gongchan stood up from the seat he was in, Minhyuk hit him in the stomach and gongchan toppled over. Mi-sun droppedto the floor. "THIS IS ALL YOU FAULT!" she screamed at me. I ignored her, Baro had embraced me and Sandeul was patting my back saying that this will all blow over soon and that Gongchan is an idiot. And to think. I was starting to like him.

Minhyuk walked over to me "Thats it, You aren't staying with him anymore. You'll stay at the House with me and the rest of Block B" I only nodded.

"I'm taking you to Gongchans house so you can get your stuff then well go home." He said The bell for lunch rang and i waved goodbye to Sandeul and Baro. Before I left Hyuna Ran up to me and hugged me "I'm SO Sorry for all that has happened. Im not friends with Jiyoon and the group anymore. I will be your friend Okay~? I promise that i will NEVER be mean to you ever again." She said truly sincere holding out her pinky and I linked my pinky with hers smiling. Finally, a friend thats a girl. I lose a friend and gain one.  "Bye~" She waved me away, smiling at me.

 

AT THE HOUSE

I grabbed all of my things and shoved them into my two bags. I wrote a note to Uncle.

Dear Uncle,

I have enjoyed my time staying with you but I am going to stay with my Oppa.

I no longer wish to be a burden to you and its much easier if I stay with him.

sorry for not realy getting to say goodbye in person. But thank you soo much for

taking care of me! I will miss you So much Uncle!

This was kind of a sudden change.

Love from Jihae heart

 

I will not miss Gongchan. I zipped up my bags and left the house with my Oppa. We got to the house of Block B. "I actually prepared a room for you so just follow me~" He said taking my bags from me and walking me to the second floor. Opening a door there was pokemon merchandise EVERYWHERE! :D I love Pokemon! " Thank you Oppa~" I said thanking him He remembered!

 

GONGCHANS POV

I cant believe she said that! But I do like Mi-sun more, Maybe even love her. At least she stood up for me. I stood up from the ground and a hand collieded with my face "How Dare you call Jihae a !" The Voice said. I looked up and it was Hyuna, "she cared! She defended you from  Minhyuk and then you say something like that! I agree with her! I do hope you get hit by a truck!" Those words brought back Jihaes voice into my head. She did defend me.  I hope you get get hit by a truck  her words echoed through my head until Mi-sun's voice broke the echo "SHUT UP! he has every right to say what he wants. He loves me. Not Her! so just shut up and go away okay?" "NO! i have every right to say what I want to say!" Hyuna fought back. "JUST LET IT GO HYUNA! Misuns right I love her. Not Jihae." I got so many glares at that moment.

 

A/N: I decided to update today due to being home from school (i have the flu) so yeahhhhh

Will gongchans Love for Misun last?! :o  Ohhhhh~ And Block b's B-bomb Is her brother ?

the reason  Block b is Because i love the group (sorry if you guys dont like block b! i sure hope no one ends up not wanting to read it.) And the reason i chose B-Bomb is because he is my favourite!  Yes he is younger than what he is in real life! because I didnt want him to be really old. (not that he is really old)

Are Jihae and Minhyuk Blood Related ? Or is Minhyuk adopted to the family? :O

BTW (I found a photo to show what Jihae looks like!)

Tadaaaaa~ Just imagine her eyes blue-er (i kinda edited the eyes in GIMP but it didnt go too well :/)