Chapter Three!

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

GONGCHANS POV :D

Jihae got up and ran out of the cafeteria, Sandeul ran after her. Jiyoon and her friends came back over and Jiyoung and I got up while he tipped his soda over her I tipped my food onto her. She Ran out in tears just like Jihae did. AHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET !

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!?" Baro had grabbed hold of my shirt lifting me off the ground. "She was being mean" I replied without a care in the world. "YOU HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE! DID YOU DO IT BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID WHITE GIRL HUH!?" "Thats a tad bit racist dont you think? And she crossed the line, and she got what she deserved, just because shes your girlfriend doesnt mean she should get away with that ." i by this time was smiling from ear to ear. He punched me in the jaw, spliting my lip and he left go of my collar and ran after Jiyoon. I wiped away the blood from my lip and walked out of there. In the opposite direction, Right as the bell for class went.

 

JIHAES POV :)

Sandeul explained everything about Jiyoon to me, apparently due to bullying in her younger years she turned out like this. I truly dont understand why baro is her boyfriend, I mean i had people that were mean to me back home but they definately werent this bad! Sandeul and I walked to class together. He is a really good friend, even if i have only know him for a few hours. When we got to class Gongchan wasnt there "Wheres Channie?" Sandeul asked Baro, Baro just shrugged. While we were in the middle of English, the door flung open revealing Gongchan, bleeding from the mouth. "Why are you so late!?" our english teacher asked "I was at the infirmary, heres the note" he flung a piece of yellow paper at the teacher while walking to his seat.

"What happened?" I asked him, "I-I was defending y-you" i wasnt expecting an answer, i dont know if he is stuttering or if its because of his swollen bleeding lip. "B-blood." I stuttered searching my pockets for a tissue, why blood? I cant handle blood. I handed a tissue to him while facing away from the bleeding boy. "What cant you handle a little blood?" he chuckled at me.

"How about we get a fluent english speaker to speak to the class? Jihae? You lived in australia right?" "Um.. Yes i did." "Please tell us about it there" "O-okay, Well The environment is very different there. Where I lived It doesn't snow unless its really cold, even then only on the hills. Its just very different, I had friends who were natives over there. and yeah..... you get limited chances to learn languages over there. I started learning japanese in High school." "Thank you for that explanation  of things there." well that was awkward, thanks sir.

The last class of the day iss........ Gym. Ew. Im bad at sport. "Today we are playing......Volleyball! against another class though." Unless its volley ball ;).

Oh so Jiyoon is on the other team. Great. She looked as though she got soaked. "channie and Jinyoung-hyung got back at her"
 So thats what he meant......

Before i knew it the game had started. Jiyoon was glaring right at me. She sevred the ball and then. I got right in the MIDDLE of my face, resulting in a rush of people to me "Are you alright Jihae!?!" Sandeul was the first one to me. How caring~ "yeah~ are you alwight~?" Jiyoon said making fun of Sandeul. He seemed to turn in to the hulk right then. "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE RAT!" He screamed at her, he grabbed my arm and dragged me away to the seats.

SANDEULS POV.

I feel bad for yelling at her, But she didnt need to be so mean. "Are you alright?" I asked, again handing her a tissue to help with her bleeding nose. "Im fine~" she said smiling. Thank god you are. "Well I need to go back and play~ See ya!" I said "Thank You!"

JIHAES POV

"Thank You!" I shouted after him. Really, thank you for not making my day hell. I just sat and watched them play, and occaisionally threw the ball back at them when it came near me.

The bell finally rang signalling that we could go home. YAY! Day 1: Mission Accomplished....Sort of.

I walked home in silence with gongchan. I didnt realise he could actually be helpful. We walked through the door and the house was silent, so I just ran upstairs  and sat behind the door. I sat there and sobbed, Suddenly the door was pushing on my back so I moved out of the way. "Are you okay?" Gongchan asked I only shook my head he got onto the ground and pulled me into a hug. (like when your kneeling ?) "Sorry" i said sobbing into his shoulder (lol awkward) "Its okay." he said softly. I guess you can be nice.

 

A/N: I felt like updating cause Just finished my english writing task, so i decided to write more ^^ i based the english teacher off of mine (cause he scares me...ALOT. although we dont learn english as a language but just grammar and junk) i also live in Australia so.... yeah Im Indigenous Australian :D (NATIVE) Woop woop!

Thank You For Reeeeeeading!

Also my reason for not updating last night; When i got home from dancing I felt sick and just slept and yeah.. I was way too tired (But we didnt win :(  ).

-Jazzy :) xx