Chapahtah Four!!

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

JIHAES POV :)

I woke up on the floor at 6:45 am Yeah! Time to get ready for school! By the time i was completely finished it was 7:05 am, Tuesday classes are packed and time to go down the stairs, I ran down the stairs to the kitchen food was on the tablewith gongchan sitting there waiting.... awkward.

"Thank you for comforting me yesterday~" i said to Gongchan. "What are you talking about??"  "You were there when i was crying... werent you?" "AHAHAH your imaging things" he lent over the table and flicked me in between the eyebrows >:( he stood up and walked away, leaving me to eat my breakfast alone and confused I swear he was there though, but then again, i was a bit out of it yesterday.....

"OI! we have to leave now!"  " I'll be there in a minute!" I was shoving my shoes on and followed him out the door. He again walked a few metres infront of me as he did yesterday, i trailed behind like a lost puppy. When we got to the gates I went straight to my locker (which infact i only found today :/)  Sticky notes were plastered all over it  saying things like "Jihae is a ! how dare she Lure gongchan and sandeul to her" what do they mean lure them? i have only  spoke to the a few times or "This WHITE TRASH SHOULD GO HOME"  What the hell im not even fully white D:<. There were even more on there but i couldnt bare to read the rest, when I opened the locker door loads of scrunched up pieces of paper fell to the floor. I furrowed my eyebrows and lent down to pick up the paper someone was helping me.  I looked up to see who it was "Oh CNU! Hello~" I greeted him smiling. "Hi Jihae! Oh and Call me oppa please~? It will help me get closer to you~" Uh...Awkward much? "Uh. Okay Oppa~!" I said giggling, He grinned geekily (yes, geekily) "Oh LOOK the s luring Shinwoo Oppa to her too!" Jiyoon said I looked down, tears welling in my eyes "Just ignore them okay?" Shinwoo Oppa said "O-Okay" I mumbled finishing picking up the paper ."I'll wallk you to class~" "Oh No it-" He was already pulling me away so why bother? "Thank you Oppa~"  its still awkward~

I stepped into the class room and everyone was staring, Up until now, i didnt realise that two of Jiyoons friends were in this class. I sat in my seat and had a piece of paper thrown at my head, i read what it said "GO HOME" in huge letters, this is really starting to stress me out. I sat there for about 3 hours, having paper thrown at me, and of gongchan ignoring me.

LUNCH!LUNCHLUNCH!LUNCCCCCHHHHH! Shinwoo was outside the door, How nice of him, we walked together to the cafeteria before he went off to the rest of his friends and Jiyoon and hers Ugh. Shinwoo came over and sat with me, Causing me to gain glares from around the room. "Hows it going?" He asked "Oh its fine, but two of Jiyoons friends were throwing things at me the entire morning"  Surprisingly enough Jiyoon friends came over again with their drinks and food and while this time i was prepared, Shinwoo pulled me close to him and all i got hit with was small amounts of liquid down my back, But he got absolutely covered in it. "I'M SO SORRY!" i said picking the excess food off of his shoulders. "Its okay! I cant let a pretty girl get covered in food and drink again!" He smiled at me again, I blushed He such a nice person! but its starting to creep me out a bit. "Plus we get to go home after lunch today! Do you want to come for some ice cream with me?" "Uhh Okay!"

 

A/N: aHAHAHAHAH I keep getting assignments at school >:( they are dampening my my happiness, i have a photography assignment where i have to take a photo of my self everyday for 14 days. I have heaps of art work to catch up on D: if i ever feel like it i could update while at school because  this website isnt blocked on our year 9 laptops that the government gave us! AHAHAH did any one notice that i kind of completely blurred Baro out of the story :D personally I love Baro Gonchan and Sandeul the most. BUT Cause Shinwoo is pretty cool i put him more in it. (cool in a gentle kind of way (: )

HAPPY :D

Also every 2nd chapter (Even numbers like 2,4,6,8 etc) will be when i reply to comments WHICH MAKE ME HAPPY.

@evoleihsif21 : Didnt last long did it ! :D oh im a mean one ;D

@changbabyjo : Thank you for reading then :D im glad you like it!

THANK YOU~!