Chapdah 5!

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

A/N: yeah Shinwoo is no competition to Sandeul or Channie~ You will find out something out about him though :O in the first paragraph (; cause im lazayyyyyy

CNU/SHINWOO'S POV :O

We sat down in the ice-cream store after ordering and reciving our ice-cream hmm.....should i tell her? maybe not....... well might as well! "Jihae?" "Mmmhph?" she asked mouth full of icecream "I dont know if you know this but~ YOUR MY COUSIN!" I grinned "Efxwuse Fmei!?" she keeps speaking with full "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER I DIDNT KNOW I HAD FAMILY HERE!" she yelled at me gaining stares from the other people in the store "Sorry~ I wasnt allowed~ we spent time together when you came over to Korea for holidays~ but then I made more friends and..." "when i came here you werent there. I remember now, That was only 5 year ago! I remember crying because my Shinwoo-Oppa wasnt there!" I chuckled awkwardly "Sorry~ we should get going, i could walk you-" "No, its fine I can walk by myself" "Okay Bye~"

 

JIHAES POV :D:D:D:D:D

I started walking towards the house which suprisingly i found easily, i spotted it from the other end of the street. There were a few guys walking towards me when I was not far from the front gate. "Hey Your the new girl right?" One of them said, "Why do you hang and with those losers you hang with at school why not give us a try?" another guy said. "Um.. Id rather not." I said trying to walk away, but one of them grabbed my waist and picked me up "LET GO OF ME!" I screeched thrasing my arms and legs around "! ! ! !!!! LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" i screamed breaking free and falling to the ground. I saw shadows around me and flinched. "Leave her alone." It was gongchan oh thank god thank god thank god!  "Leave. NOW!" he demanded to the guys and they scurried away. I lifted my hands from the ground and examined them due to the searing pain i felt coming through my palms. There was blood, more on one hand than the other because of a sharp rock that was sitting there on the side walk, my eyes watered from the pain.

"Whats wrong now?" Gongchan asked seemingly annoyed. I showed him the palms of my hands. And he flinched at the sight, before picking me up and carrying me inside. "Why'd they try to attack you?" "Because I technically rejected them" "Well your screaming was awfully loud!" he laughed finding a bandage for my right hand. "Well i had to alert someone somehow!" i said pouting  "why didnt you just yell 'gongchan help me gongchan' " he said imitating a girl voice I rolled my eyes.  God hes so up-himself! why did i get stuck with him :( .  He started to clean my hand with first aid products, I started to wimper when it hit the largest cut. "Sorry"  he said wrapping the bandage around the hand after hehad finished cleaning it. He kissed the top of my hand and walked away. What is up with that kid?!

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry if its short~ but im in a good mood so i might update later tonight too~ Sorry if it is confusing ? I myself is confused. I keep thinking about school work D: but i only have 2 more weeks until my holidays! It has been really crap wheather here since sunday :( but i have some pretty good photos at school from photography class. yeah...... im going to shush up now Byeeeeeeeee~ :D until later (;