Day 2 continuation.

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

JIHAEEE POV

I ran into the warm water with Jinyoung running after me. I splashed him with water  "Yah~ Dont do that~" He whined I tired to run away from him but he had grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me close to him. I squirmed and wriggled, him hugging me made my heart go crazy~ "Why are you so cute~" I could feel his breath and it sent shivers down my spine. I couldnt help but smile like an idiot. I tried to turn around but he wouldnt let me, Causing me to pout. "Why wont you let me turn around~" " Because..... there are people here I dont want you to see."
"Grumpy Jinyoung Oppa~ I dont like it~" He chuckled lifting me by the waist and carrying me further into the water. "Now I'll let you turn around~"

I turned and I see what he means by people I wouldnt want to see. Gongchan. And Misun. Kissing. Ew. Dirty alien stealing Gongchan from me.

"Awwwww JiJi Couple~" Hyuna exclaimed running to the side of the pool. Jinyoung looked at me and looked away blushing. Gongchan payed attention at that time. I turned away from him quickly Smiling at hyuna "Unnie~ We arent a couple~" I said "I bet Jinyoung thinks differently"  "Y-YAH! " he shouted mumbling something afterwards, that I couldnt hear. I just laughed along with hyuna. "Unnie Come swimm~" I said  to her pulling her into the water. "youll get it now~" she said chasing after me in the water we splashed and squealled and everything. And we accidentally splashed Gongchan and Misun. Oh .

"Im soo sorry~" Hyuna and I said in unison giggling.

"Dont lie to me! You did that on purpose! Stupid !" She angryly grabbed my long brown hair.

"Let go!" I screamed, It REALLY hurt badly. I was clawing at her arm until she would let go. Hyuna didnt know what to do. "Jinyoung!" she ran off towards him.

"Just let GO!" I pushed her with enough force for her to fall over.

She looked up with hurt eyes. "How dare you!" Gongchan slapped me. "Excuse me? You are such an idiot Gongchan! You say you keep you promises ? well you dont! You completely ignore my exsistance unless there is something that involves you or your stupid girlfriend!" I yelled at him. He has just crossed the line. "see if I care what you say! Go run of to that stupid playboy of yours!" "He isnt a playboy! Atleast he doesnt ignore me! ATLEAST HE CARES!" I ran to Jinyoung.

"Dont cry~ Dont cry~" He cooed wrapping his arms around me.

"You arent a playboy are you? you arent just toying with me ?" I asked. Gongchans words really made me skeptical to what jinyoung has been doing.

"No. Im not. I would never do that to you. I .....love ..you." I was shocked.

"I-I thought that I loved gongchan-" sorrow spread over his face "I understa-"

"Let me finish~ But. I think I'm starting to like you more......." I couldnt look at him at that moment. Silence had surrounded everywhere. I tilted my head upwards to see Jinyoung looking the happiest I have ever seen him.
"wait one moment" he said running over to gongchan. Uh-oh.

 

GONGCHANS POV :O

I slapped her. I shouldnt have done that.  Jinyoung, You have won. Jinyoung was running towards me.

"Why did you hit her!?" He shouted shoving me.
"Because she deserved it. I was defending my girl. Like you defend That girl"

"That Girl has a name. OR have you become so stupid that you cant remember it!?"

"I only have two friends that are girls and thats Jiyoon and MiSun. and then my guys which is you and baro and sandeul and Shinwoo."

"You have lost your mind. You lived with her! Stupid. Just stay away." 

I remember her name. I dont want her to be hurt anymore by me.  Misun told me that Jihae is the reason that my cat had ran away. I loved that thing. She told me that I Loved her when I was younger and i promised to not be nice to any girl that wasnt her. I have no feelings for Jihae anymore anyway. I think. I helped Misun off the ground. She hugged me, well there was nothing, She didnt make me feel like i had butterflies like Jihae does. But I have to let her go...... I just screwed my life 1 million times over.

 

JINYOUNGS POV

"sorry about that Jihae~" I said going back to her.
"Its okay~" she smiled at me.even after crying she is as beautiful as ever.

"Your more beautiful than most of the flowers around here~"

"So cheeeeesy~" she said chuckling at me. I need better compliments.

 

A/N: Im officially on school holidays~ well everyone else is at school today but i dont go last day of term~. 2 weeks off from school in Winter. Yay~ no going out in the cold! I might be hosting a japanese exchange student next term. Proud ? (; i have updated alot lately and i am realllllly confusing myself. Yeah well I think in my story i like Jinyoung better. >.< cheesiness wins me over! Gongchans gone a bit spazzy hasnt he 

What reasons do you think behind why hes gone so co~ooky for Misun and hating more on Jihae hmmmm?