Your here!

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

GONGCHANS POV.

What the heck happened to her!?

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!?" I screamed when i opened the door and saw her on the ground. I bent to her level and pushed the hair out of her face, examining it, I noticed a graze that goes from the apple of her cheek down to around about her chin. "What happened to you? Who did this?" I asked lowering my tone to not scare her. "J-Ji-y-yoon" she stuttered out. . No. "What did you hurt?" I kept asking questions, "My Ankle and My arm." She spoke clearly this time round. "Its Getting cold, You need to get inside" I said helping her up, She winced while standing up, I was supporting her she got inside and I sat her on the ground and ran off for my first aid kit.

I started by cleaning up the graze on her face, she winced in pain "Sorry, but we dont want it to get infected" She just nodded, I moved on from her face to her arm, there was no visible damage and Im thinking it only had hurt due to her hitting the ground, Then i moved on to her ankle, i started to wrap it in a bandage. "Um........ Jihae. I have something to tell you." " Mmm?" she said tilting her head sooooo cute! "Well..... The only reason I was with Jiyoon was because she said that she wouldnt hurt you if i was with her. But she still has, So shes going to get what she deserves." I told her the truth, and it felt good to get that off of my chest. "You dont need to get back at her~ I have caused enough problems being here. So im sorry~" She told me.

JIHAES POV

AHAHAH I KNEW IT! well, not really BUT i did think something was up. "thank you for taking care of me Channie~" I called him channie and he looked away, AWWWWWWWW~

There was a knock on the door. Gongchan got off of the floor and went to answer it. "Where is my friend?" i heard a fimilar voice.. could it be.... nooooo it cant be. She burst through the door and ran to me. "JIJI~ WHAT HAPPPPEEENNNNEEDDD!!!!!!!!?" she screamed in my face. Thats the good old Kathryn I remember! "KATTHHYYYYYYY! what are you doing here!!!!" i couldnt hel but be excited to see my best friend.

"Well I was having withdrawrals from not seeing my best friend so i came over!"

"Seriously?"  "Yes, any way ANSWER MY QUESTION what happened?" "well Jiyoon pushed me over and-" "OH THAT IS GOING TO GET IT!!!!" Gongchan was standing over at the door completely confused. "KATHRYN! this is Gongchan, Gongchan this is Kathryn My best friend from back home." "WOW you had friends?" He laughed, I pouted in reply, While Kathryns preparing herself to kill Jiyoon.

"OI! Gong-whatever Where does this jiyoon girl live?"  Kathryn asked approaching gongchan threateningly I mouthed 'dont tell her' he nodded in response. "Kathryn, dont worry about it. It doesnt matter. When are you going home?" "Tomorrow!" She smiled. I twitched. "Bye!" She said running out the door. She never thinks things through. She has probably gone out to find Jiyoon.

KATHRYNS POV.

God that Jiyoon has guts. I went out in search for this girl. there was a group of girls at the park across the road laughing about my best. Friend! "Oi. Shut up will ya'!?" I yelled approaching them."jiyoon that girls yelling at you" a girl whispered "What are you going to do? Hmm? I bet you dont even know the !" I punched her clear in the nose.  "How dare you talk about my best friend like that. MESS WITH HER AGAIN AND I WILL HURT YOU SO BAD!" I yelled at her while she was clutching at her bleeding and most probably broken nose. i walked away happy with my self. i took a photo of Jiyoon and her bleeding and swollen nose.

TO: JIJI(:TheBestFriend<3

OI! My job is done (; Punched her in the nose, maybe it will make her look better ? Lets hope So!!!! I'll Miss youuuu~ <3

I attached the photo to the message and sent it to her.

 

JIHAE POV

I got a text message from kathy nd read it there was a photo of Jiyoon with a bleeding and swollen looking nose, I laughed at the sight. she must have hit her hard! "What are you laughing about?" he asked. I showed him the picture and he just laughed. "Its 9:30 i think you need to go to bed. Get on." He said bending down to let me get on his back, I hopped on and he walked up the stairs, He sat me down on the bed "Goodnight" he said and kissed my forehead. I blushed brightly and looked away from him, my heart rate increasing significantly. "Night~" I said settling into my bed. "Thank you Channie Oppa~" I whispered to myself.

 

 

 

 

A/N: sorry about short-ness of my chapters i have been so lazy and tired.

My dance partner ditched me so i have a different partner now. SO AWKWARD!!!!! Yeash GOODNIGHT! i would wwrite more buttttttt im tired.

Thank you for Reading~ <3