Day 2. Maybe better ?

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

JIHAES POV.

I heard a knock on the door at 8:30 am. I groaned getting out the bed, walking to the door like a zombie and boy, Do I look like one. I opened the door "hello?" I said looking up into Jiyoung's lovely brown eyes. I turned away blushing  so embarassing I look like the crazy cat lady from the simpsons. "Do you want to hang out with me today~?" he said cheerily. Oh thank god he wasnt put off by how scary I look right now. " uh......Sure Just wait a few minutes~"  I said closing the door on him. I ran around and got ready as quickly as possbile.

I Opened the door and he was waiting there grinning like always.

"we will walk around this town okay~" he spoke cheerily.

"Okayy~ You have gone back to normal ? " I asked him.

"Well you could say that.. But I dont forgive Gongchan. He is too...Gullible... But ~ Lets not let that get us down today~ Okayy~?" I smiled. This guy is just a bit too cute.

We headed into town and walked into a huge shopping centre. I saw a shop with pokemon merchandise and strayed away from Jinyoung. I was few metres from the store when I bumped into someone.

"YAH~ Do you walk with you eyes closed or something!" the man pushed me, and I stumbled a bit. "Im so sorry~" I said to the man "Do you think- Wait your cu~ute I think you can pay me back somehow...." he trailed off his hand under my chin. I was frozen why does this always happen to me.

 "Get your hands away from her." Jinyoung had found me. Thank the lord.

"And what if I dont ?" the man asked.

"Possible death. Now get away from her" He said to the man walking closer. He really had a murderous look in his eyes. The man ran for it.

"Dont Walk away from me ever again~ These things always happen to you~ " his mood changed so suddenly. He pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you oppa~" I said planting a kiss on his cheek. He blushed Aw~.

I finally got to my pokemon store I wanted to see. Everything was so cute . "Kyyaaaaa~ Its so cute~" I saw the biggest pikachu toy in the entire world. "Not as cute as you~" "Thats so cheesy Jinyoung oppa~" I said. "Aww Disappointing i thought you'd like my cheesiness" "I didnt say I didnt~" He is so strange~.

"Ohh~ Photobooth lets go~" He said dragging me towards the photobooth he spotted. Its like he has a GPS for photobooths implanted into his brain, cause i definately couldnt see one.

 

GONGCHANS POV.

I followed the two out of the resort and into town. why are they suddenly so close?  I know, I know its my fault they are so close now. Jinyoung wont allow me near Jihae. I shouldnt have kept my promise with Misun, What and idiot I am.

She was running over to a store and ran into someone. The guy touched her face, ILL RIP YOUR HAND OFF IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I thought...... to myself. Jinyoung ran over and got the guy away from her, Earning a hug that caused me a pain in my chest. Then she kissed him, The pain worsened. I told myself i wouldnt lose her to anyone. But i myself is causing me to lose! STUPID PROMISE!

 

JIHAES POV

We Had fun in the photo booth pulling faces and attacking each other (not in that kinda way (; ).

When we recieved the photos I smiled. I have a really good friend now, There are photos of us making heart shapes with our hands, me attacking him and even one of me sitting on his lap. "Oh god" I said at the photos. My blue eyes really stood out in these photos. Cool~.

"Lets go back now and go SWIMMING" SO enthusiastic, he grabbed my hand while pointing in the direction of the resort, catching the attention of people in the shopping centre, he dragged me back to the resort and waited for me to be ready for going to the pool. I entered the room, Hyuna was sitting there in her swimmers ready to go. "Awww JiJi couple~ Cute~" she said. "Y-Yah~ We arent a c-couple" I replied. "Yet. You arent a couple YET" I came out of the bathroom she was smirking at me "Yah~ Stop it Thats creepy I said opening the door and running head first into Jinyoungs chest.

"Greetings~" Grinning from ear to ear. So geeky~ I grabbed his and and started walking away. I did see Gongchan there, which is why I made jinyoung walk away so quickly. Today I didnt care about my scar, They must have seen it though cause I did hear some suprised gasps coming from them. We entered to pool yard and it was the PERFECT Day to go swimming. No clouds to be seen. I looked around the pool yard Jiyoon and Misun are there but they wont bring me down today. I dropped my towel on the chair and ran towards the water. Jinyoung ran after me.


A/N I got stuck.....yeah SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TOMORROW~~~~