CHAPTER SEVEN! :D

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

GONGCHAN POV

I ran out of the room after her, She wouldnt stop. We reached and intersection, And she still continued running, not seeing the car heading right for her. I grabbed her Arm pulling her to me. She just cried, and cried. "Why did you run out infront of that car?! you could have been killed!" My heart is beating so fast right now, and I dont understand why....

SOHYUNS POV

I was just walking home when I saw that Gongchan was hugging a girl on the side of the road. OHMYGOSH its Jihae. I took a photo on my phone and sent it to Jiyoon right away.

TO: Jiyoon<3:)

Look what I found while walking home!

I walked foward a bit before hearing my phone ring.

FROM: Jiyoon<3:)

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING! SHE ISNT SPPOSED TO BE WITH HIM! ARGH MY PLAN IS FAILING!!.


JIHAES POV

He saved me. Thank god he saved me. "T-Thank you" I had to thank him, for not letting me die. But is still dont forgive him for being so gullible!

"Saranghae~" He said 

"WHAT!?"

"I said Are you okay?"

"Oh. Yeah. thanks to you."

"Well my Father wont let me live it down if you died so it had to be done"

"Gee. Thanks!"

"Just Kidding~"

God hes strange. Im only imagining things. Thats kind of sad though, I so wish I wasnt imagining that. I need someone to protect me here,  Especially from Jiyoon.

"Do you think that Jiyoon would accept me if i told her I loved her?" He asked.

"WHAT!? Why Why her!? Of all people!?"

"Why? Are you jealoussssss?"

"Of that Hell no."

 

GONGCHANS POV.

I'm sorry Jihae. I dont really love her. I just cant tell you the real reason. She said she would leave you alone if I went out with her. I just dont want you to get hurt anymore.

 

NEXT DAY! (god im lazy :P )

"Jiyoon, Saranghae~" I told her  She grinned and jumped in my arms  ewwwwww get away from meeeeeeeeeeeee "I accept your love. Saranghae Gongchan Oppa~ Time to break the news to Baro~" She went off.Oh. . I'm Dead.

 

BAROS POV (Yeaaaaaaaaah)

That little . "Oppa... Dont pay any attention to Gongchan! hes an Idiot and no offence but Jiyoons a !" Jihae said to me. Awwwww she called me Oppa, And it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside unlike when Jiyoon says it. "Heh Yeah, Thank god Shes out of my hands now!" "Baro Oppa do you know why Sandel isnt at school ? " "Ahhh He went over seas and wont be back for a while." She pouted AWWW CUTE! God, Whats happening to me.I pinched her cheek, She laughed at me. Gongchan came over with Jiyoon and Jihae stopped laghing and looked away from Gongchan... Is he the reason she was upset earlier today. Jiyoon hit Jihae up the back of the head. "OI! Control Yor Girlfriend!" "Baro, Dont bother it doesnt matter." "Yes it does!

"Calm down." Gongchan told me. "No! Tell your girlfriend that she cant touch Jihae or she will get whats coming to her!"  Why am i defneding her... "No, I cant choose what she does." 

"Well you'd better do something about it!"

"Oppa, Let it go it doesnt matter~" Jihae reassured me grabbing my arm, Causing my heart to almost jump ot of my chest. Gongchan walked off with Jiyoon, I dont have anger towards Jiyoon because she dumped me for gongchan but becase of the way she treats Jihae. I didnt realise how sweet she is, until now.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OKAAAAY~ so sorry for my preeeetty dodgy writing, and to tell you the truth i have no idea where im going with this. and sorry for spelling miistakes my keyboard is being stupid D: its reaaaallly annoying! Yes, i do realise my story is abit all over the place.