Nice to meet you!

Oppa, Why Are You So Mean?

JIHAE’S POV.

Why does it have to be so awkward, I'm in a car with a hot guy and I'm staying quiet humph? “My names Gongchan, and let me just tell you something, you are in no way allowed to speak to me when not at the house, Why? Because I would rather not have my reputation ruined by speaking to some stupid nerdy girl who isn’t even fully Korean.” He said. Those last few words hurt me, bad.

The rest of the ride ‘home’ was quite, silent. The car stopped in front of a mansion style home. “Kyaa~ its so-“you were cut off by Gongchan “Just shut up!” he said and got out of the car and ran straight inside what an inconsiderate jerk!  I stepped out of the car and was greeted by my new caretaker. “Hello~! I’m your caretaker and you can call me Uncle!” he said ever-so cheerfully, before ordering the driver to carry my bags inside. “Please follow the driver to your room” he said with the biggest grin ever. You followed the driver all the way up the staircase until you reached your room “WOW! Its even bigger than my house back home!” you exclaimed while the driver just chuckled and left your room. You lied down on your bed and fell straight to sleep.

NEXT DAY.

“YAH!” someone screeched at you, freaking out you fell flat on you face onto the floor. “OWWW what?” you replied “Get up and get ready for school” gongchan dropped your uniform on you and left the room.  Aish how annoying! You went into your bathroom and got ready and into you uniform “OMO its so much prettier than my old school uniform!” you said walking out of your room and down the stair case and straight into the kitchen “Jihae-ah your breakfast is ready!” Uncle said while in an apron.  “Thank you uncle!” you sat down across from gongchan who would occasionally glare at you. You ate your breakfast until gongchan grabbed your wrist and dragged you out the front door “we have to go to school” he said letting go of your wrist and walking away. “YO! Gongchan!” who the-AWWWWWW he’s adorable! “Whos that following you? A fangirl?” what fangirl ?what’s that? “I don’t know probably” gongchan said lazily while they reached the gates.

“Hello~” Someone tapped you. “hi!” you replied, he smiled at you, he has an amazing smile “My names Sandeul!” “Oh nice to meet you I'm Jihae” “lets go you going to come meet my friends” he grabbed you by the arm and dragged you along.

 

A/N: Sorrrrrry for my crappy writing :/ I'm not very great and yeah…