When We're Together

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)
--- 
 
Krystal tossed her backpack onto the couch, "Today was sht."
"Tell me about it." Myungsoo walked in afterwards, jumping straight onto Krystal's couch.
JR looked at Myungsoo surprised, "What the hell? Were you following us?"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Pretty much."
Krystal looked at him disgustedly, "What did the principal say to you?"
He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm suspended for a month."
"Bwoh?" Krystal smacked his arm, "How are you not upset or anything?!"
Myungsoo rubbed his arm, "It's not like I do sht at school. So now I'll be able to not do sht, in the comfort of my own bed. Or actually, I'll probably be spending lots of time here."
JR scratched his head, "Myungsoo, how are you okay with throwing your life away?"
"Because, I just am." he said without a care, "Can you guys just stop freaking out? I don't wanna be a burden in your guys' lives okay? Just seriously do you, and I'll do me."
Krystal looked at him with concern all in her eyes, no matter how much they fought; she couldn't help but care for him, and she got hurt every time she watched him throw his life away. "I'm not really in the mood to study anymore, how about a movie?"
"21 and Over should be on HBO?" JR flipped through TV channels, finding it.
Myungsoo turned off the lights, positioning himself on the couch; he was at one end, JR at the other, and Krystal in the middle.
About midway through the movie, Krystal began to become tired. She started batting her eyes, trying to keep herself awake; she stretched her arms and yawned some more.
JR watched as Krystal's eyes slowly began to close, and he smiled; no one was as beautiful as her when she was asleep. But then his heart cracked a bit when her head fell straight down onto Myungsoo's shoulder.
Myungsoo turned his head, looking down at Krystal; he smirked and rolled his eyes, "This chick." he grabbed onto her head lightly, placing her on his lap. He her cheek and ran his fingers through his hair as he continued on watching the movie.
JR thought of Myungsoo as one of his best friends, actually; a brother. But when it came to Krystal, he never knew what to think of him. Myungsoo says he doesn't like her, but the way he teases her, the way he looked at her; it definitely said otherwise.
 
---
 
Jiyeon looked around before stepping out of her car, JB's house was a lot bigger than she expected it to be; she sighed, putting her sunglasses back on; and knocked on the front door.
After a couple seconds of waiting, JB opened up the door; shirtless, "Come in." he yawned, motioning for her to come inside.
"Yah! You know you have a guest coming and yet you don't put a shirt on?!" Jiyeon covered her eyes, making her way inside.
JB rolled his eyes, picking up a t-shirt that was on the floor and put it on; "Happy?"
Jiyeon slowly turned around, peeking between her fingers; and then finally put her hands back down to her side.
"You hungry? I honestly just started eating breakfast." JB led her towards the kitchen, which was almost as big as the one at her house.
Jiyeon looked around, sitting down in a seat that JB opened up for her; "I'm not gonna lie, I did not expect your house to be this big."
JB poured her some orange juice, smiling; "My dad's Jang Woo Hyuk."
Her eyes suddenly widened, she nearly choked on her own words; "Ja-Jang Wo-Woo Hyuk? The singer?"
He nodded his head, "Yes, as in the H.O.T. member."
Jiyeon sat in her seat all jittery, she tried to deny the fact that she was Jang Woo Hyuk's biggest fangirl; turning the other direction, "Oh, that's cool." she tried to say cooly.
JB rolled his eyes, "Don't even try and act cool. I've watched your interviews and variety shows, everyone on the planet knows you're a fan of H.O.T.; you can't hide sht."
"Oh, so you're my fan?" Jiyeon smirked, setting her hands on the table.
JB looked at her with a poker face, "My friend Myungsoo is the fan. I'm not really into KPOP."
She nodded her head, since they weren't really doing anything besides eating; she thought it'd be a good time to set the borderline. "Before we start this project, I just have a few things to say."
He looked at her as he stuffed food into his mouth, nodding his head; allowing her to speak.
"As I said yesterday, I'm not going to public school to make friends. I was just forced into this because in my next drama role, I'm playing a regular public school student. I'm only tolerating being with you because this is a part of my grade. Also, if you don't mind; pretend like you don't know me at school. And the last thing, don't fall in love with me." After that being said, Jiyeon just waited to see what JB was going to say.
 
Within a matter of seconds, JB bursted into laughter.
"Yah! What are you laughing at?!" Jiyeon screamed.
JB took a sip of his water and tried to compose himself, "If anyone is gonna fall in love, it's going to be you; with me."
Jiyeon gritted her teeth, her hands; "You think just because you're attractive that every girl will fall in love with you?"
"So you admit, I'm attractive." JB smirked, getting exactly what he wanted out of her; "And plus, you're basically saying the same thing; just because you have a pretty face, doesn't mean every guy is going to fall in love with you."
She looked the other direction, not even bothering to say another word.
"And why the hell don't you ever smile? You don't have to keep your "cold" act forever, and it doesn't hurt to laugh once in awhile." JB looked at her, mocking how bored her face looked.
Jiyeon was about to say something again, but then all of a sudden the phone in front of her began ringing; "Your phone seems to be ringing."
JB looked at his hands, and was about to go wash them to answer; but instead he sat there, "Would you mind answering for me? My hands are sticky at the moment."
She hesitated to pick it up, but eventually she did; "H-hello?"
Krystal looked at the contact on the phone, it was JB; "Who is this?"
"It doesn't matter. I just answered the phone for JB, what did you want?" Jiyeon flatly answered.
"Aish." Krystal scratched her head, "Whoever you are, btch." she tried to mumble under her breath, but Jiyeon heard; although she ignored it, "Tell JB I wanna make some plans with him today."
"Sorry, but JB is busy." with that being said, Jiyeon quickly hung up the phone; "I'm pretty sure that it was your Krystal friend or something, she wanted to make some plans."
JB nodded his head, "Ahh, okay. Well, what do you wanna do today?"
Jiyeon looked at him confused, "I'm supposed to be following you, what do you do on a typical day?"
"Sit at home to be honest." JB scratched his head, he didn't realize how boring his life was without parties; "There's a party at Myungsoo's house tonight though, if you wanna hit it up with me?"
She bit her lip, if she got caught going to a regular house party; her rep would be doomed.
"It's okay if we don't go, Myungsoo has them all the ti-" before JB could finish, Jiyeon cut him off; "Let's go."
"Really?" he asked surprisedly, "It's not until later today, so I guess we can just chill here for the time being."
Jiyeon nodded her head, standing up from her seat; she began walking around the house, examining every little thing.
JB just watched, Honestly, it really isn't that hard to smile..
She stopped at a wall which had pictures lined up all over it, and one picture particulary got her attention; and made her smile.
"There it is!" JB called out, he stood up; looking at what she was looking at, "I was about 5 or 6, my first time to Disneyland."
Jiyeon tried to cover her smile, and it eventually faded when she thought about the last time she went to Disneyland; which was about when she was 5 or 6 too. She really missed just being able to go everywhere without anyone in her business.
 
She turned around, a bit caught off guard by how close JB's body was to hers. Jiyeon looked around, inching her way out; sitting down on the couch, "Mind if I watch some TV?" she asked to make the atmosphere less awkward.
"Go ahead." JB nodded his head, pointing over to the remote.
Jiyeon picked up the remote, and of course the first thing that shows up on TV is her newest scandal with Lee Hyun Woo.
"Actress and T-ara member Jiyeon is caught up in yet another scandal." the newsreporter said, pointing to a picture behind him on the green screen; "Is she with Lee Hyun Woo? Is she with Jinwoon? This girl seems to be getting around. What seems to be only two or so weeks ago, she was seen with 2AM's Jinwoon; but now, she is caught coming out of Lee Hyun Woo's house late at night. We still have yet to confirm or deny this-"
JB quickly turned off the TV, not wanting things to be awkward; "How about we just-"
"Go ahead, ask me anything you want." Jiyeon flatly said as she looked at him in front the TV, "I'm fine with all my scandals, it became a way of life now to be honest."
JB sat next to her on the couch, "Are you sure it's really okay?"
She nodded her head in assurance, "It's not like we'll be doing anything else here."
He thought for a bit, she was right; "Well, are you actually dating anyone?"
Jiyeon sat for a bit, "I dated JinWoon for about a year and a half, it was only last week where someone actually caught us in the act though."
"How about Lee-" JB began, but Jiyeon cut him off; "Me going to Lee Hyun Woo's house was a publicity thing, we're staring in a new drama together; and our producers and director wanted people to have something to talk about, before we even began."
JB nodded his head, she gave out more information than he thought she would.
"But you, I have some questions too." Jiyeon pitched in.
He looked at her, "Yeah?"
"Your dad is a legend, don't you ever wanna follow into his footsteps?" she asked him.
JB shrugged his shoulders, "I'm a teenager, and that's all I wanna be for the time being. If things change when I'm older, then so be it. But now, I just write my own music; play a couple instruments, just for fun."
"You write music?" Jiyeon exclaimed, quickly gaining interest; "Can you play something for me?"
JB was a bit caught off guard by the fact that she actually seemed interested, but he smiled; standing up, "Follow me."
 
Jiyeon just followed JB, he finally opened up a door; which seemed to be his bedroom. Although it looked a bit small, there were various doors inside. JB opened up another one, which led to a music room; it had pianos, guitars, a drumset, just about every instrument you could think of. She literally stared at everything in awe, not expecting him to be this rich.
"Sit down." JB sat down at the piano, patting on the spot beside him.
Jiyeon took a seat next to him, just looking around; "This is amazing." she let out.
JB smiled, pulling out a sheet of music; "Thanks." he turned to face her, "Now, you may listen to my brilliance in live action." he winked playfully and began playing.
She took a peak at the sheet of music, which had the lyrics to it as well; and it was actually a duet. Jiyeon started to get so into the music, she began swaying; and before she knew it, she was singing along with JB.
"When we're together, when we're together modeun ge gwaenchanhajyeo apeun gieokdeul sarajyeo.." they sang in harmony.
JB turned to look at Jiyeon as he sang and played the piano, she looked at him; both blushing a light pink color.
"I'm sorry." JiYeon looked down, smiling a bit.
"Ani, ani." JB said, "It's actually a duet, and that; that was perfect."
Jiyeon bit her bottom lip, looking at JB from the corner of her eye; there he was, just smiling his wide smile.
"I like it when you smile, you should really do it more often." JB said, standing up from his seat; now leaning on the piano.
Jiyeon just bit her lip, looking down as she blushed a light pink color.
 
 
And there we have it!
Are JB and JiYeon already developing feelings for each other? [;
Please comment below and subscribe!
And don't forget to tell your friends if they're a fan of any of the couples in here. ^_^
I LOVE YOU ALL <3