[That Strange Feeling]

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)

Recap: HyoRin and Seo Joon agreed to keep the fact of Yeon Joo liking JR a secret, mainly from Ailee. They believed there could be a possible chance that JR liked her back as well. JB and JR agreed to sign a 1 year contract with JYP. They both got to meet JinWoon, who gave them a tour of the building and settled down certain rules with them as well. One was that they couldn't date in their first year with JYP, which was mainly pointed towards JB. Krystal vented everything out to Yeon Joo, so she now knows about how MyungStal were Friends with Benefits. Hyun Woo and JiYeon kissed, but she clarified that she only sees him as an older brother/best friend. Hyun Woo accepted her feelings and agreed to just remain close friends with a fake relationship for the public. While MyungSoo and Gyuri were in the middle of , MyungSoo mistakenly called out Krystal's name. Gyuri confronted him about how she knew all along that he had feelings for Krystal, and he still tried to deny it.

 

- the next day -

JB and JR were ordered to go into the GOT7 practice room in order to actually meet the members for the first time.
JR opened the door, letting JB step in first; and as they walked in, there was no one there.
“Aish, they tell us to come early and no one is here.” JB scratched his head, he already had enough; and it’s only been one day.
With that being said, the 5 members came strolling in; standing in a line in front of them.
JB turned around to look at all of them, one in particular really standing out to him; If that dude doesn’t take that cocky smirk off his face, I think I might stick him.
Jackson pursed his lips, looking at the rest of the members; “So you guys are JB and JR right?”
JR bowed, pulling JB down with him; “Quit being so stubborn.” He mumbled to him as they got up, “I’m JR, and this is JB.” He said with a smile.
Bam Bam smiled at both of them, waving as well; it wasn’t hard to like him. “My name is Bam Bam.”
“Yugyeom.” Another one spoke.
Mark bowed, “I am Mark.”
Youngjae took a step forward, “Youngjae at your service.”
And without moving an inch, Jackson stared at them; “And I’m Jackson.”
JB nodded his head, “We were told that there isn’t going to be any rehearsing today, but you guys have some questions to ask us?”
Jackson grabbed a clipboard off a side table, along with a pen; “I’m sure you guys know how this works, but with every group that debuts; an article is published first. Releasing few basic facts: where you’re from, how many siblings you have, birthday, blood type, ideal type, you know.” He said, looking over at Mark.
Mark cleared his throat, “Along with special talents, inspirations, stuff like that. We already filled these out, so we’ll just ask you guys the questions ourselves.”
“Jackson and Mark will talk to JB; Youngjae, Yugyeom, and I will talk to JR.” Bam Bam stood up, giving JR another wide smile; “I feel like you and I will become friends.”
JR laughed, nodding his head; “I do too.”
JB bit the inside of his cheek, Mark didn’t bother him too much; but something about Jackson was just annoying. “Okay, ask away.”
“Where were you born?” Mark asked him.
“Seoul.” He flatly answered, “January 6th, 1994. Next.”
Jackson nodded his head, “Siblings and blood type?” 
“Only child, and I’m blood type A.” JB answered, looking more towards Mark.
Mark nodded his head, “Me too.” He laughed, “Any special talents or inspirations?”
JB sighed, thinking; he never really put any thought into it before. “I really look up to my father, Jang Woo Hyuk.”
Jackson narrowed his eyes, pointing at him; “Jang Woo Hyuk is your father? But your last name is Lim?” he raised an eyebrow, “Are you adopted?”
JB gulped, he never spoke about it; but he might as well just answer, “What difference would it make if I was?”

JR listened on to JB and his answers, feeling the tension on their side; he was quite glad he wasn’t with Jackson at the moment. He looked over at Bam Bam, “Birthday? September 22nd, 1994. Just some months younger than JB hyung.”
Youngjae nodded his head, “Blood type, and do you have any siblings?”
“Ani, no siblings.” He answered, “And I’m type O, so I’m pretty versatile if you ask me.” He smiled.
Yugyeom and Youngjae exchanged looks, nodding their heads; “You seem to be a very bright young boy.” 
Bam Bam nodded his head as well, “I like you!” he let out, laughing.
JR laughed as well, “I’m the happy virus at my school, kind of like how ChanYeol in EXO. I just like to look at things in a positive light.”
“That’s good, that’s good.” Youngjae said, “Do you have any special talents and inspirations?”
JR sighed, thinking about what he was going to say; “I can dance and choreograph things quite well, I also can sing a little bit. I play sports, JB and I are on the football team and I’m a running back. Also, inspiration of mine?” he paused, “No one in particular, but my friends and family always help me to strive for my best.”
“Very sincere answer.” Yugyeom said pleased, “And just one more question, “Ideal type? Description and particular person?”
JR pursed his lips, there were so many pretty girls to choose from in the KPOP industry that it wasn’t easy; but someone came to his mind after a couple moments of thinking. “Bomi from A Pink is flawless to me.” He smiled, “I like girls who have an innocent face and a glowing smile. Someone who is cute, but not overly cute.” After hearing his own description, he thought to himself; Krystal is the complete opposite..
“Bomi is very cute.” Bam Bam blushed.

“There’s nothing wrong with it.” Jackson said, scoffing, “Just a question.” He ran his hands through his hair, continuing on; “Do you have any special talents?”
JB took a breath, “I compose music and can play the piano quite well since I’ve taken lessons ever since I was young. I also play football, basketball, and soccer and I’ve been told my dancing and singing is pretty good.”
Mark nodded his head, “Seems like you’ll be a good addition to our group. I think that’s all the questions?”
Jackson shook his head, “Last, ideal type. Description and idol in particular?”
“JiYe- I mean Minah from Girls’ Day.” JB stopped himself from saying her name, because he knew that could cause trouble. “She’s very cute and her voice is nice.”
Jackson heard the slip of JiYeon’s name at the beginning, but decided not to question him about it; just yet. “So you like girls who are cute and have good voices?”
“I guess.” JB answered, “I’m sure you kinda understand that it’s hard to like a particular type. When you fall for someone, you just feel it; no matter how they are.”
Mark smiled, liking that answer; “Exactly how I feel man.”
Jackson leaned back on his chair, “So I hear that you two go to the school Park JiYeon attends. How’s that like?”
JB could feel the pressure on him, Jackson seems to know.. “I don’t have a problem with her. She’ll be gone in two months anyways.”
JR looked at JB, “We get along with her, and from the looks of it; her and JB seem pretty close.” He covered his mouth, noticing his little slip up could ruin a lot of things.
JB’s eyes widened, he looked at JR; who as if just exposed a life threatening secret.
“Really?” Jackson scoffed, “Interesting.”

- that night -

Krystal wanted a night to herself, a night she never really got to have. She always had so much on her mind, or she was out and about hanging out with some friends. But she specifically made that night for herself, even turning off her phone before it was 8pm.
She got dressed in a pair of basketball shorts and a regular white shirt, getting as comfy as possible; watching her favorite movies. Right as she was in the middle of one, someone began to bang at her door.
“What the hell?” Krystal stood up, slowly creeping onto the door. She was so short that it tended to be pretty hard to see through the peephole, she even jumped up and down. No luck.
She scratched her head, “Aish.” Krystal mumbled to herself, she grabbed onto a badminton racket on the side and held it tightly in her hand; “Who is it?”
“KRYSTAL! KRYSTAL!” A voice screamed.
“MyungSoo?” Krystal said, dropping the racket; she’d know that voice anywhere. She opened up the door, not even knowing it was pouring rain outside. Her eyes widened at the sight in front of her, “What are you doing here?”
He stared at her long enough for her to realize that he clearly was drunk, and when he started to speak; his words slurred, “Kr-Kryst-Krystal, I.”
“I can’t believe this.” Krystal didn’t want to hear anything coming out of his mouth, she went to shut the door; but he slid himself in, grabbing her wrists.
“MyungSoo, let go!” She demanded of him, trying to yank him off of her; but even then, he was still much stronger.
He looked at her with lust filled eyes, leaning straight into her lips and kissing her with so much force.
“dsafljisjafdsljf” Krystal mumbled through his and her lips, trying to get words out.
MyungSoo pushed her up against the door with a slam, forcing his lips on her neck and all over her body.
Krystal began to cry, his grip was only getting harder and she only had one last thing to do. She bit on her lower lip, closing her eyes; she kneed him straight in the balls.
“Aish!” MyungSoo fell to the ground in pure pain and agony, clinching onto his stomach.
She looked at her wrists, red from him grabbing onto her and she wiped her tears. Looking at him in pure disgust, but couldn’t help but feel his pain at the same time.
She was going to go and drive him home, but judging by the weather; it wasn’t the safest thing to do. He was drunk, he wasn’t stable at all. Krystal took a deep breath, she needed to help out her friend.
Krystal leaned down, dragging MyungSoo by his upper arms; she brought him up onto the couch using all the strength she had. She began to take off his jacket, shaking her head; "I don't know how I'm ever going to deal with your actions MyungSoo."
He laid there, hopelessly knocked out.

- meanwhile -

“Yah hyung, why did you seem so harsh on that JB guy earlier?” Bam Bam looked over at Jackson, who was browsing through his Twitter.
Jackson looked up from his phone, setting it on the table; “Believe it or not, I wasn’t trying to come off as an towards JB. He doesn’t bother me at all. In fact, he seems like he’s pretty chill. A bit stubborn, but he seems cool to be around.”
“Then why were you bombarding him with random questions?” Mark asked, “I was right next to you, and it definitely seemed like you were trying to make him uncomfortable.”
“It was working.” Youngjae laughed, “But really, you didn’t have to be so hard on the kid. We know you’re like that, but you were kind of forcing it.”
Jackson shook his head, “Think whatever you guys want, I just want things to make sense. And after hearing a couple things from him, I started to put the pieces together.”
“What do you mean?” Yugyeom sat up, suddenly interested in their conversation.
“Well,” Jackson cleared his throat, “Just think about it. We’re already almost 3 years into our training, and all of a sudden; two random guys come into our group? We signed a contract for FIVE people, not seven. Not saying I have anything against it.” He stopped, looking at all of them; “I don’t know if you guys noticed, but when I asked JB who his ideal type; he was about to say JiYeon, but he changed it right in the middle.” 
Mark snapped his fingers, “I heard that, he was like JiYe- Minah. That had me confused.”
“Exactly.” Jackson said, “We’ve been working together as a group of five before JinWoon hyung and JiYeon dated, while they were dating, and now that they’ve broken up.”
Bam Bam looked off into the distance, “So you’re saying that JinWoon probably still likes JiYeon and is planning to do something against JB, and JR?”
Jackson nodded his head, “For once, you actually got me.” He chuckled, “But that’s basically what I’m trying to say.” He stopped, “I want all of us to pay close attention to JB and JR, because I’m actually a bit worried. We need to pay close attention to JinWoon hyung as well, who knows what that dude has up his sleeve.”
Yugyeom smiled, “Jackson does have a heart after all.”
He rolled his eyes, “I just don’t wanna see innocent people put themselves through something they don’t even know, ya feel? If JB and JiYeon are an item, so be it. JinWoon hyung should be the bigger person and just let that sht go.”
“You are my idol.” Mark laughed, giving him a light punch on the shoulder.
“Ooh, speaking of paying close attention to them; you guys all heard about that huge party being held this weekend right?” Youngjae pitched in.
Jackson sat up, “You’re talking about that yearly one right? That huge Spring Break party with all the idols? Of course, what about it?”
“What if JB and JR are there? You’re allowed to invite friends, and everyone knows that cameras and press aren’t allowed at the party. I’m sure they’re gonna bring a date and some friends, at least we’ll know then.”
Bam Bam pointed at him, “JinWoon can’t make it on that day either, so I’m sure JiYeon is gonna come regardless.”
Mark scratched his head, “Sht’s about to go down.”

- meanwhile -

Krystal grabbed another towel and soaked it with warm water. She set a bowl of water on the table next to the couch and sat beside MyungSoo, who’s shirt was fully ed.
“Aish, always getting yourself into useless trouble.” Krystal bit her lip, dabbing MyungSoo’s body with the towel and placed it on his head.
She looked at him, examining his every movement; “And here you are, just knocked out on my couch when this night was supposed to be about me.” Krystal shook her head, “What am I ever going to do with you?”
To her knowledge, MyungSoo was asleep. But what she didn’t know, was that he began to wake up; but didn’t open his eyes, only listening to her speak.
“About what you said the other day, you might having feelings for me.. I, I’m not so sure what to do.” She paused, “You’ve meant the world to me ever since we were young MyungSoo. Ever since I’ve met you, you’ve become my personal body guard; and my best friend. I don’t regret a minute when I’m with you because with you, I feel safe.”
MyungSoo listened on, holding back a smile.
“But, that’s what I’m afraid of.” Krystal looked down, playing around with her thumbs.
What? MyungSoo wondered.
“I’m afraid that if you and I ever move on to a level beyond what we are now, nothing will ever go back to normal.” She paused again, sighing deeply; “I need you, and I don’t wanna risk losing someone like you MyungSoo. I don’t wanna be like those relationships on TV where two best friends end up falling in love, and in the end, they don’t even talk to each other anymore.”
MyungSoo stayed still, wanting to grab her hand; but he had to stop himself.
She began to tear up, “If you really do like me, I don’t know if I can ever return the favor. And I am sorry. Believe me. And I know this may not make sense since I’m talking to you while you’re sleeping,” she laughed to herself, “but if you were able to hear what I was saying right now, I know I’d fall straight into your trap. Straight into your arms.”
He wanted to say something, but something inside told him to let it go and save it for another day; I can talk to her some other time.

- in Japan -

JiYeon sighed, “Jackson is always like that.”
JB shook his head, “Nah, there’s something about him that’s just; irritating.”
“Don’t worry about it, Jackson was like that to me before as well.” She laughed over the phone, “But he’ll grow on you. Remember, he’s Wild & y.”
“Wild & y my .” JB chuckled.
JiYeon looked over at the time, “It’s getting late, I think it’s time I get my beauty sleep.”
JB smiled, “You’re already perfect.”
She bit her lip, blushing; “Shut up JB.” She laughed, “Goodnight.”
“Goodnight.” And they both hung up.

JiYeon stared up at the ceiling, sometimes having a room to herself got boring.
“Yah JiYeon.” Someone knocked at the door, a slightly high pitched voice.
She narrowed her eyes, “That’s definitely not Sora..” JiYeon got up, opening the door; b
asically jumping in utter joy and happiness.

 

 

Who came to JiYeon's room?

Will Jackson and JB become friends?

Will Jackson be able to put the puzzle together?

When will MyungStal ever happen, if it even does?

Find out in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

 

PS: Yes, if you all haven't noticed; I'm slightly Jackson biased. He's tied for my favorite in GOT7 with JB, hehehe. But anyways, I wanna say sorry for not focusing so much on the JBxJiYeon pairing. I feel that the whole MyungStal story line kind of took over for the time being, but don't worry! I promise to make up for it soon. For this chapter, I just kinda wanted to focus on GOT7 and their interactions with one another. Be on the look out for various twists and turns!