[Called Out]

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)

Recap: JB and JR got interviewed by the GOT7 members, but it seemed that Jackson was pressuring JB a lot more. They all noticed that when they asked for their "ideal type", JB was about to say JiYeon; but quickly changed to Minah. They all concluded it back to JinWoon, who seems to be planning something against JB. MyungSoo came over to Krystal's house, completely drunk; forcing himself on him. While Krystal was helping him as he was knocked out, she confessed that she somewhat had feelings for him; but she just couldn't risk being in a relationship with him. Because they were such good friends, and he was just far too immature. It also turns out that MyungSoo could hear everything she was saying. Someone comes knocking at JiYeon's door at night, so she goes up to get it.

 

“Ji Won!” JiYeon yelled out, hugging her tightly with the biggest smile on her face.
Kim Ji Won laughed, pulling away from her; “Ah JiYeon, I’ve missed you.”
JiYeon led her into the room, closing the door; “I thought that you didn’t come for shooting until we get back in Korea?” she asked.
“That’s what I thought.” Ji Won said, she shrugged her shoulders; “But I guess there’s a couple scenes that involve Ha Neul and I.”
JiYeon sat on the side of her bed, pursing her lips; “Speaking of Mr. Kang Ha Neul, how are you two?”
Ji Won smiled, “You know how it goes.” She forced a laugh, “Since he’s still attached to Dahee on that contract, him and I can’t admit our relationship until they’ve ‘broken up’.” She rolled her eyes, “It’s so hard to keep a relationship when no one knows.”
Oh yeah, I know how that feels.. JiYeon sighed, thinking about JB. 
JiYeon was always a cold person, she never really liked bringing people into her life because it seemed that almost everyone left her in the end. But Ji Won, has stuck with her no matter what. She trusted her, and she felt as if she needed to know.
“Ji Won?” JiYeon asked.
Ji Won looked up, “Yeah?”
JiYeon bit her lip, “I need your advice.”
She sat up, “Sure, anything!”
“You know how I’ve been going to that public school lately?” JiYeon asked her, twirling the ends of her hair.
“Yeah, what about it?” Ji Won wondered.
JiYeon sighed once more, “I met a boy there.” And after that, she knew it was appropriate to pause because Ji Won was going to talk.
Ji Won pursed her lips, raising an eyebrow; “You’re in a secret relationship, aren’t you?”
“I don’t know why. But something about this person just, gives me so much happiness. I love being around him, and I’m never usually this giddy over guys.” She said, “Even when I was with Jin Woon, I never felt this way before.”
Ji Won couldn’t help but smile, “That’s exactly how I felt with Ha Neul.” She laughed, “When I was dating Woo Bin, things were different. But Ha Neul just gives me a secured feeling, and I really hope he’s the one.”
JiYeon glared at her, “I asked for advice, not your love story.” She joked.
“Sorry!” Ji Won exclaimed, giggling, “But if you’re asking me, I don’t want you to get hurt.” She said seriously, “If you really think that whatever you and the boy have is gonna last, then take the risk. But if you don’t think that he’s gonna be the one to guide you into the future, then I wouldn’t let it last any longer.”
JiYeon let her words sink in, completely understanding her point; “I want you to meet him.”
“Meet him?” Ji Won asked.
“You’re the closest thing I have to an older sister. And I want you to be able to meet him before I make a decision that could change how everything is.” JiYeon said, “I guess you’ll be able to meet him at the huge yearly Spring Break party downtown, you know, with all the idols and such.”
Ji Won nodded her head, “I guess I will.”

- the next morning -

“Yah MyungSoo, you have to get up. I don’t care if you’re not going to school, but you have to get out of my house.” Krystal pushed MyungSoo around, trying to get him to just open one eye.
MyungSoo tossed and turned, quite frustrated and annoyed; until he finally decided to wake up to Krystal yelling at him.
She looked down at him, trying to avoid straight eye contact. Krystal put on her cardigan and grabbed her bag off the hook, pointing to the door; “I’m sure you’re stable enough to get out now right?”
He sat up, his hair a mess and his clothes all over the place. “Thanks.”
“Yeah.” Krystal ignored him, “I’m gonna leave now.” She was about to walk out of the house, but she stopped and looked at him once more; “And MyungSoo,”
He raised an eyebrow, “What?”
“Whatever you heard last night, if you did hear anything at all, just don’t even bother. I’m not in the mood to deal with bull sht, arasso?” Krystal pursed her lips, walking out of the house.
MyungSoo scruffed his eyebrows, confused with the whole situation. He knew things were serious when Krystal spoke Korean to him, which she hardly ever did; unless she was really mad. “I wish I remembered what even happened last night..”

- meanwhile -

“I thought JB and JR aren't supposed to come in until the weekend?” Mark asked.
Jackson nodded his head, “They were. But I asked Jin Woon hyung if we could have another meeting with them, because I wanna clarify things up with JB. Which is why I only asked for JB to come, not JR.”
Yugyeom nodded his head, totally impressed; “It’s so nice to see you mature Jackson.”
Jackson rolled his eyes, “I just don’t want him to hate me and then try to attack me midway of debut, ya feel?”
“That’s true.” Bam Bam laughed, opening the door after hearing his knocking.
JB yawned, wondering how he even got awake that early; “May I ask why I'm here so early? And why didn't JR have to come?"
“I just wanna apologize if I came off rude and rough yesterday.” Jackson said, “I just wanted to know a couple things, and I asked you to come here today to warn you.”
JB listened, “Warn me? About what?”
Jackson looked over at Youngjae, waiting for him to speak. “I know it’s none of our business to get into yours, but we kinda had a feeling that you have a little thing with JiYeon going on?”
JB could feel the pressure to answer truthfully, and knowing that he never even told JR made it so hard on him; but he had to. “I know I’m not supposed to date. Plus JiYeon is still attached to Hyun Woo for their drama, so it’s not like the press will ever suspect anything of us. But yeah, you are right. I’m in a secret relationship with JiYeon.”
“Being a group, I feel that we should become closer to one another and form a brotherly type bond.” Mark added in, “I’m not trying to sound cliché, but it’s true.”
Jackson raised a finger at him, “And to start, we wanna warn you that we believe Jin Woon hyung only put you in this group because he wants some type of revenge against you.”
JB scoffed, looking off to the side; “I knew it.” He said, “I knew I shouldn’t have signed that stupid contract.”
“No man.” Bam Bam said, “We’re honestly so thankful someone as talented as you and JR are able to be with us. We’re just here to let you know that we won’t let Jin Woon get to you, because he has to get through us first.”
Mark put his fist out at JB, “We’re here for you bro.”
Yugyeom narrowed his eyes, "If you're in a secret relationship, does that mean JR doesn't know either?"
JB shook his head in guilt, "I've been lying to JR over everything lately and it makes me feel like sht. I just have no idea how to tell him, especially since him and I went through some things earlier in the year."
Jackson put his hand on his shoulder, looking at him; "Remember, any friend who tries to stop you from getting it in; is not a good friend."
That caused a little laughter between the group, and JB just rolled his eyes.
"So that means you and JiYeon have fcked?" Bam Bam asked in all seriousness.
JB just looked at him, "Okay, I'm leaving." he laughed once more, "I'll see you guys later this week."

- while filming -

“Wait, who else is here today?” Hyun Woo narrowed his eyes, asking JiYeon.
JiYeon pursed her lips, pointing towards Ji Won and Ha Neul walking towards them in the bright sun.
Hyun Woo widened his eyes, taking a deep breath; it was like he could feel his heart beating over and over. “Ji- Ji Won is with us?” he stammered.
JiYeon laughed, completely forgetting that Kim Ji Won was Lee Hyun Woo’s ideal type. She put her hand on his shoulder, “Just calm down Hyun Woo, there’s really no need to be nervous around her.”
“Hey guys!” Ji Won exclaimed. She held her hand out to Hyun Woo, smiling at him; “Lee Hyun Woo, right?”
“Uh, yeah.” Hyun Woo blushed, shaking her hand. He looked up at Ha Neul, “Aye bro.” he said coolly.
Ha Neul and him did a little fist bump, laughing; “I think the last project you and I did was the movie a couple years back right?”
Hyun Woo nodded his head, “Yeah.. that was a flop.”
Ji Won smiled, “You have such an adorable eye smile.”
JiYeon rolled her eyes, Ji Won had no idea how much those type of compliments were gonna drive Hyun Woo crazy. His little fanboy crush was definitely escalating after finally getting to work with her in a drama.

Their director walked over to them, cutting off their conversations; “Ji Won, Ha Neul; your first romantic kissing scene is up. So places!” he cupped his hands together, squinting his eyes; “Aish, this sun is really getting to us today.”
Ji Won turned to face Ha Neul, fixing his collar; “You went through your lines right?”
Ha Neul fought the urge to wrap his arms around her waist like he usually did. He just simply nodded his head and laughed, “I just wanna kiss you right now.”
I just wanna kiss you right now? Hyun Woo overheard, instantly becoming upset. “Every girl I’ve ever liked ends up not being the one.” He mumbled to himself.
JiYeon rolled her eyes, she grabbed his arm; dragging him away from their scene.

- acting -

“Oppa!” Ji Won yelled from one side of the fountain, jumping up and down.
Ha Neul slowly turned around, the cameramen zoomed in on his perfectly chiseled face; his hair bounced while he moved as well. He gave her a soft smile, winking at her.
Ji Won walked towards him, her dress flowing perfectly with her body. She jumped straight into his arms, letting him spin her around.

“They’re so natural.” One of the lights woman said, simply getting giddy over the two.
“If Ha Neul wasn’t with Dahee, you’d think they were really dating.” A makeup artist added in.

Ha Neul held her by her lower back, keeping his balance; he lowered her down. Never losing contact with those beautiful eyes.
“I’ve missed you.” Ji Won gave him a hug as she finally reached the ground, pulling away when she felt that Ha Neul wasn’t hugging back. She pouted, “What’s wrong?”
He stared into her eyes to feel the moment, and after a few seconds; he grabbed onto her neck, and kissed her. 
Ji Won had to act surprised, her eyes widened; but slowly, she found herself getting lost in the kiss as well.

Hyun Woo shook his head, looking at JiYeon; “So when were you planning on telling me that they’re actually dating?”
JiYeon sighed, knowing Hyun Woo was bound to catch on eventually; “Well, looks like I don’t have to tell you now. Just make sure you don’t tell anyone either.”

- at school -

Yeon Joo sat in her seat, minding her own business as usual. Until someone started to walk towards her.
“Hey Yeon Joo.” Ailee smiled, sitting beside her.
She smiled back at her, “Hey, how’ve you been?”
Ailee shrugged her shoulders, “I’ve been alright. How are you?”
“Same here.” Yeon Joo answered, “How did auditions go by the way?”
Ailee smiled widely, “They gave me a call back yesterday, so that means I’ve made it to the second part of auditions!”
Yeon Joo gave her a quick hug, “We all knew your voice would get you places!”
Ailee giggled, “I was really hoping that JR would congratulate me. But I’m not sure if he even knows yet.”
JR.. of course.. Yeon Joo forced a smile, “If he knows, I’m sure he’ll say something.”
Ailee pursed her lips, tapping her fingers on the desk; “Does JR ever talk about me?”
“Talk about you?” Yeon Joo repeated, “We don’t really talk about other people that much to be honest.”
Ailee didn’t wanna believe it, she laughed; “I’m sure you guys have talked about Krystal though right?”
Yeon Joo pressed her tongue onto the inner walls of her cheek, “JR’s been trying his best to get over her.”
“Finally.” Ailee rolled her eyes, “I bet even you are getting sick of Krystal.”
Yeon Joo looked at her seriously, “I personally have nothing against Krystal.”
Ailee nodded her head, “She’s so good at being a fake btch.” She rolled her eyes, “Honestly, I think she’s slept with MyungSoo. Fcking .”
Yeon Joo remembered what Krystal and her talked about, “Whoever Krystal sleeps with is her own choice. It’s not like she’s obliged to not have or only be with JR you know.”
Ailee leaned back on her seat, “True.” She faked a laugh, “Her legs are just always opened for business.”
Yeon Joo couldn’t stand it anymore. Ailee may have kind of been her friend, but Krystal was nice to her from the beginning. She stood up, “Look, I know you talk sht all the fcking time. But if you continue to bash one of the closest people to me, we’re gonna have a problem.” She began to pick up all her stuff from her desk, looking at her once more; “And I know damn straight that you probably have slept with more guys than Krystal has.” She was gonna walk away after that, but she looked at her again; “And maybe if you weren’t so clingy to JR, he wouldn’t be so irritated with you.”
Ailee sat there, speechless. She looked around her and saw Gyuri laughing with Nicole, “What are you laughing at?” she yelled.
Gyuri raised an eyebrow, “How does it feel to finally get called out on your sht you hoe?”
“Aish.” Ailee turned back around, slumping down in her seat. Yeon Joo has no idea who she’s messing with.

- later on -

“Have any of you guys seen Yeon Joo?” JR asked around, completely worried.
Seo Joon laughed, “I’m sorry HyoRin, I know Ailee is your best friend; but let’s be honest, she had it coming.”
HyoRin couldn’t even deny it, “I really wish you were wrong.” She looked at JR, “I saw Yeon Joo walking out towards the balcony, she’s probably getting some fresh air or something.”
“Thank you.” JR began running, and he ran and ran; until he finally saw her staring off into the distance.
“Yeon Joo.” JR called out, she turned around; but turned back around just as quick, “What are you doing here?” she asked him.
JR took a seat beside her, letting the wind take over all his features and blow at his dark brown hair; “I’ve been looking all over for you. I was, worried.”
She looked at him, “Worried? What for?” she laughed, “Most people would be more worried on how Ailee’s doing.” She said, “Speaking of Ailee, how is she?”
He shook his head, looking her straight in the eyes; “What you did took so much courage, because besides Krystal; you are the only one who was able to stand up against her like that. She kinda deserved it.”
“I just feel like crap because I never had an outburst like that before. I just can’t stand when someone talks about someone who means a lot to me.” Yeon Joo said, “Krystal’s been so kind to me ever since I got here and honestly, Ailee was just talking and talking about all this stuff.”
JR smiled at her, moving hair out of her face; “Just let it go.” He told her, “Everyone’s been talking about the outburst since this morning. You’ve basically became a huge hit at this school already.” He laughed.
She forced a smile, “Yipee.” She said sarcastically, “Now Ailee probably hates me as well.”
“Yeon Joo.” JR squeezed her hand tightly, “Ailee was never worth your time in the first place. She throws on this fake act to try to get people to like her, and you don’t deserve that kind of vibe in your life.”
Yeon Joo looked into those eyes, If only I could just kiss you right now.
JR noticed the twinkle in Yeon Joo’s eyes, and he never realized how pretty they really were. 
Slowly, he let go of her hand and reached up to her neck; leaning in inch by inch.
She didn’t move a centimeter, and let him take the lead; her heart began to race.
He leaned in far enough, and their lips finally touched. It seemed as if fireworks were let out and their hearts just collided into a huge explosion.
And explosion they both felt inside.

 

 

Oh dang.

Ailee finally got a taste of her own medicine, how do you all feel about that?

JR AND YEON JOO FINALLY KISSED.

And GOT7 seems to be starting off with a really good bond. [':

Will Ji Won approve of JB?

Does MyungSoo remember anything he did from the night before?

What is Ailee planning on doing now?

Find out in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

 

Author's Note: I know these last few chapters have been pretty boring, but things will get better soon! JiYeon and the rest of them are coming back to Seoul in the next chapter, and that's when the real drama begins. [; Thank you all for keeping up with me! I honestly appreciate it all so much. [': <3

Also, I've been considering on changing the name of this story. When I started writing this, I had a whole different plot in mind; but it escalated into a story filled with so many hidden secrets. Which is why I would love if you all vote in the poll below! I'll change it to whatever title wins or keep the same one if that gets the most votes. I'll be looking at the results when I update again. Thank you!