[Rejection x3]

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)
Recap: JiYeon did end up going to JB's house, and they did have . JB woke up the next day, JiYeon made him breakfast; but asked that he didn't tell anyone what happened, and she wanted things to be normal again. Krystal woke up the next day, JR left flowers at her doorstep with a note that was saying sorry. As Krystal and JB walked to Krystal's locker, JR set up another apology scheme. With roses, stuffed animals, and hearts. Although she wasn't quite ready to talk to him just yet, she started to see him as a whole new person. Teacher Hwang introduced Yeon Joo to the class, and her seat ended up to be right next to JR. As her and Ailee were talking, she mentioned that Krystal was the only girl she actually hated. When JR woke up from his nap, he and Yeon Joo introduced themselves to each other.
 
- lunch time -
 
"Has Krystal said anything about whether or not she's gonna talk to me?" JR asked JB, who was munching down on his food.
JB shook his head, "She didn't say anything, but it definitely hit her. I'm sure she'll come around soon, that was a really good idea of yours. I was pretty impressed, I never knew your feelings for her were like; that."
JR laughed, "It was kinda hard to pull a move when she was so hung up on, well, you."
JB shrugged his shoulders, "She'll get over me soon."
"What makes you so sure about that?" JR asked him.
"I can just sense it." JB said, he looked up; Krystal was walking pass them, "Stal."
Krystal turned around, looking at JR for a quick second; then at JB, "I'm gonna sit over by HyoRin today." she continued on walking.
JR bit his lip, "You can tell she's still mad at me if she's gonna go sit with Ailee." he watched her sit down.
The seating arrangement was HyoRin, Seo Joon, Ailee; and in front of them, was Krystal and Yeon Joo.
"What was that girl's name again?" JR pointed over at the girl next to Krystal.
JB turned, "It was Yeon Joo or something, bro she sits next to you in Hwang's class; how do you not remember?"
JR stole some more glances, "Too much on my mind I guess. But, she seems pretty cool."
"I guess so. Ailee loves her, she says she's super bubbly and fun to be around; and easy to talk to." JB pouted his lips, "She seems pretty cool, not my type though." After he said that, he looked at JiYeon; who was again, was sitting by herself.
JR turned his head to where JB was looking, "Our table is lonely, why don't you invite her over here and actually talk to her instead of imagining the things you wanna do with her."
It's not an imagination anymore. JB smirked at his thoughts, causing JR to furrow his eyebrows in confusion. 
JR rolled his eyes, standing up from the table; walking over to JiYeon.
 
JiYeon looked up from her food, a bit confused on what was happening; and just continued on eating.
"I think my friend JB over there wants you to sit with us." JR said, leaning back in the seat.
She narrowed her eyes, looking at JB; who quickly looked away when she turned, "What exactly did he say?"
JR shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing, all the kid does is stare. And it's fcking weird."
JiYeon laughed, but quickly composed herself; "I prefer eating alone."
He gave her a confused look, "No one likes eating alone."
"Well, I do." She answered back, continuing to eat her food as she read a Nicholas Sparks book; "Now it'd be nice if you leave."
JR chuckled, "Maybe my instincts were right about you."
She quickly looked up at him, "What do you mean?"
He just shook his head, "It's nothing. I've had a long day, can you just go and sit with JB so he can stop staring at you like he's gonna eat you?"
JiYeon raised an eyebrow at him, "I barely know him." she lied, it was a complete lie.
"Well now's your chance to get to know him!" JR jumped out of his seat, grabbing JiYeon's arms; who quickly packed up her stuff. He dragged her across the lunchroom, seating her beside JB; and he sat in front of them, just smiling wide.
JB's eyes widened, as did JiYeon's when they looked at each other.
She scooted over a bit, swallowing from nervousness; all the thoughts from last night started coming back.
JB bit his lip, trying to control himself; and to do so, he let out a nervous laugh; "How could you let this poor innocent girl be put in such an awkward situation?"
Although JR laughed, JiYeon didn't; she basically just sat there, eating and reading as if it was nobody's business.
 
Both Ailee and Krystal kept their eyes on JR from the time he got up to get JiYeon, to the time he sat back down with JiYeon; completely dumbfounded.
"Aish, what the hell?" Ailee scratched her head in frustration, "She was the reason I never liked T-ara anyways."
Krystal didn't know what she was feeling, but she knew she was confused; so confused. She looked at Ailee to get her mind off of it, and just laughed.
Ailee glared at her, "Yah, what are you laughing at?"
Krystal raised her eyebrows, "You still can't get over the fact that JR doesn't like you, and he simply won't EVER like you."
"Guys, come on; just once." HyoRin tapped the table, trying to get them to stop bickering.
Ailee pointed at Krystal, "Just because you're best friends with the 3 most popular guys, doesn't make you the sht; so don't go around acting like you are." She rolled her eyes, "Why the hell are you sitting here anyways?"
Krystal rolled her eyes, "You should know.." she grumbled under her breath, she didn't need to explain to anyone anything; especially Ailee.
Yeon Joo watched as the 2 bickered, during class; Krystal seemed like a pretty chill girl, but up close and personal; she was a lot more intimidating than she thought.
Ailee smirked, "JB probably got sick and tired of your clingy ."
Krystal stood up, pounding on the table; she didn't care that people began to watch, she was used to it; as were they, "Look here btch, I don't like you; you don't like me. You don't even have to talk to me for all I fcking care because I don't care about your existence, alright? Go rot in hell ." After that, she gave everyone at that table one last look; and glared at Ailee for a couple more seconds. She grabbed her stuff, walking out of the lunchroom.
JB scratched his head, "Aish, it's usually MyungSoo's job to help Krystal." he looked at JR, "Go tell Ailee to leave Krystal alone, I'll go calm down Krystal myself." he grabbed his things, following her out.
After JB left, JR told JiYeon she could go back to her table; because there was too much drama going on.
 
JR stood up, a bit annoyed at the fact that he could've had the chance to talk to Krystal; but JB himself ruined it, "Just my luck." he walked over to Ailee's table, and before she even got there; she stood up, smiling flirtaciously; "Hi JR!"
He looked at her seriously, clutching onto his backpack behind him; "I need to talk to you."
HyoRin, Seo Joon, and Yeon Joo all just watched; JR looked at them, paused for a quick second at Yeon Joo; then grabbed Ailee by the wrist and dragged her to his table.
"Ow." Ailee jerked her arm away, sitting down; "I've never seen this aggressive side of you JR." she flashed him a smile, "I kinda like it."
JR rolled his eyes, "Ailee, please stop."
Ailee pretended to act confused, "What do you mean?"
For all his life, Ailee has been on his tail about being his girl friend. And also for all his life, he's had to deal with the girl he loved, loving someone else. And today, it was time for him to take a stand for himself; "I'm sick and tired of you getting in the way of everything in my life."
"B-bwoh?" Ailee questioned him, "What are you talking about?"
"You knew damn well that I was drunk at MyungSoo's party, and yet you took advantage of me. Of course, it's just my luck that Krystal sees everything and now hates my fcking guts for it!" JR began to yell.
Ailee shook her head, "It's not my fault that you-"
"That I? That I what? That I love someone who I know won't ever love me back?" JR cocked his eye brows up, shaking his head; "Well that makes two of us Ailee."
After hearing those words, all Ailee wanted to do was cry; she reached out her hand to touch his, but he pulled his hand away from the table; "That's not what I meant."
JR stood up from the table, shaking his head some more; "I think we should stop talking to each other." And after that, he left her alone; and crying.
 
- meanwhile -
 
Krystal sat down over by a tree, whenever she needed help; MyungSoo, JB, or JR would know where to find her. And right as she looked up, JB stood above her; concerned look on his face.
He took a seat on the opposite side of the tree, leaning his back on it; "What happened?"
Even though everyone knew that Krystal had a thing for JB, she never told JB himself; although she was sure she knew. "What's wrong with me?" she questioned.
JB narrowed his eyes, "Nothing is wrong with you Krystal."
Krystal began to tear up, trying to make it sound like she wasn't crying as she spoke to him; "Then how come you don't feel the same way I do?" she finally asked straight forwardly.
JB sighed, closing his eyes; he never wanted to answer this question, because he never knew what to say. Up until this day, "Krystal, you deserve better than me."
She wiped her tears, trying to understand what he was saying; "But you're the only person I have ever wanted." Krystal bit her lip, after every word she said; tears began to start flowing more and more.
He leaned his head back on the tree, he's been aware of Krystal's crush on him for the longest time; but JB tried avoiding it because he never wanted anything to get between their friendship. And there they were, talking about the one thing that they both wanted to avoid talking about; "There's someone out there who loves you more than the world can imagine, and I'm in no position to ruin that for him."
Krystal bit her lip, her biggest nightmare was finally happening. JB himself was rejecting her, and there seriously was nothing she could do about it. "I'm pretty desperate aren't I?" she forced herself to let out a laugh, a painful laugh.
JB closed his eyes again, more than anything; he hated hearing pain in Krystal's laughs, which were supposed to be a sign of joy. He stood up from the other side of the tree, walking over and stood in front of Krystal; who slowly looked up at him, eyes filled with tears.
Krystal hugged her knees, "I think I need some time alone."
"Krystal, I-" JB started, but after seeing that she was paying no attention to him at all; he knew it was best to leave her alone. After a moment of watching her, he slowly walked away; casually looking back.
 
 
Will this get in between JB and Krystal's friendship?
What would you do if you were Krystal?
Will JB and JiYeon ever be normal to each other? Yet alone, become an actual couple?
Find out in the upcoming chapters!
Thank you soo much for reading!
Please comment and subscribe. [':
I LOVE YOU ALL <3