You Don't Understand

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)
- lunch time -
 
JR walked around the lunchroom, he saw JB; but Krystal wasn't anywhere to be seen. "I really messed this one up." As he was walking, he accidentally shoulder bumped into a girl. He turned around, as did she; "I'm sorry."
The girl just bowed, smiling; "It's okay." and after, she went to go sit next to Hyorin, Seojoon, and Ailee.
I've never seen her before. JR thought to himself, She's probably new. he shrugged it off, sitting in front of JB; "I can't find Krystal, and MyungSoo is suspended; looks like it's just us 2 today."
As JR was speaking, JB looked at Jiyeon sitting by herself; "Should I ask her to sit with us?"
JR turned around to see who he was talking about, "Jiyeon? Really? She won't give anyone the time of day."
You'd be surprised.. JB smirked, he was gonna say something; but refrained himself from doing so, "You're right."
JR looked at JB's expression, rolling his eyes; "You think she would actually get it with you."
JB shrugged his shoulders, smirking some more; he kept his eyes on her, picking at his own food; "Well, she's fckable."
JR rolled his eyes, he had nothing left to say; he turned his head some more to look for Krystal, still nothing. Instead, his eyes stopped at Hyorin's table; "Is she new?"
JB turned his head, and when he saw who he was looking at; he nodded his head, facing him again; "Yeah, Ailee said her names like Yeonjoo or something. She came from an elite school, but her family business recently dropped. She ain't that cute though."
"You're right." JR said, he kept eating food; but kept on taking quick glances at her, and it was like every time he did; she would only get prettier. Especially when she smiled and laughed, her laugh was contagious; even if he wasn't over there listening to what she was saying, it gave him a happy and funny feeling inside.
 
- meanwhile
 
"So tell me more about yourself." Ailee smiled at Yeonjoo, "You know, you look legitimately Korean."
Yeonjoo laughed, "I get that a lot. I feel like everyone here is mixed." she looked around the lunch room, and as she did; she noticed JR looking at her, but ignored it for the time being. "Well more things about me? There really isn't anything to tell, because everything you see now; is the real me. I don't like to hide behind a shell, I just live my life to be happy pretty much."
Hyorin smiled at her, "I love people like you!" she cheerfully said.
Seojoon laughed, "Looks like Hyorin's found her long lost sister."
"Yah, what am I then?" Ailee pouted, pretending to be upset; but she laughed, "Hyorin and I are complete opposites."
Hyorin stuck her tongue out at her, "Mehrong." she laughed some more, focusing on Yeonjoo again; "So do you have a boyfriend?"
Yeonjoo shook her head, "I've never had a boyfriend."
"What?!" both Hyorin and Ailee exclaimed, surprised as can be; "You're so charming though!" Hyorin said.
Yeonjoo smiled, "I guess I just haven't found the right person."
Seojoon looked around the lunch room, "Well let me point out all the single guys." 
Both Hyorin and Ailee laughed, Yeonjoo listened; because he seemed to be pretty serious.
"Over there at that table, there's Dongwoo and Sungyeol; over on that side, my bud's Sunggyu and Woohyun; they're pretty gay for each other, so I don't know if you're into that. But over in front of them is Hoya and Sungjong, Sungjong's the girliest guy ever; but he's a good dude. And lastly, the blonde, JB; and the brown-haired, JR are both single. Their friend MyungSoo is also single, but I feel as if something's up with him and Krystal; who's actually not here at the moment." he was gonna continue on talking, but Ailee cut him off.
"JR is actually mentally taken, by me. So if you dare touch him or try to make a move, I'll cut you." Ailee said, she seemed to be joking; but you could sense she was a bit serious, "I'm kidding!"
Yeonjoo forced a laugh out, taking quick glances at JR; sometimes even catching his eyes at the same time.
 
Everyone continued on their regular school day, but JR realized that Krystal really wasn't there anymore. When the school ending bell rang, he automatically walked off to Krystal's house.
 
JR knocked on her door repeatedly, until she finally came out; wearing what she was wearing earlier in the day.
Krystal rolled her eyes, "I can't believe the balls you have." she was about to close the door in his face, but JR moved forward; stopping it with his arm, "Let me explain."
"Explain what? The fact that you're just oh so hopelessly in love with me that you can easily go off Ailee's face right in front of me?" Krystal shook her head, "Fckng pathetic, I thought I knew you better than this JR."
"Well maybe if you hear me out then-" JR started, but when MyungSoo came to the door; he lost it all, he grabbed onto his collar; pulling him out the door and punched his face, "This is all your fault, isn't it?"
MyungSoo pushed him away, "What the hell are you talking about?"
"You know damn well my feelings for Krystal and you found a way to make it seem like I'm the bad guy!" he shoved MyungSoo's chest, "You win again MyungSoo, congrats; you won again."
"JR!" Krystal ran in between them, pushing them apart; leaning closer to MyungSoo.
MyungSoo ignored her, "Don't fckng blame me for the fcked up sht you did that night JR. I actually tried to HELP you, and you can even ask Krystal. I didn't even know you'd have that kind of side in you kid." he shoved him again, pushing him to the floor.
"MyungSoo!" Krystal called out, pushing him backwards; "Guys, stop!" she yelled again, looking at JR on the ground; she ran her hands through her hair, "I think it's better if you both leave."
"Krystal, I love you." JR quickly stood up, grabbing her hands; but she knocked them away, "I don't want to talk to any of you guys right now." After that being said, she glared at both of them; walking into her house and slamming the door shut.
MyungSoo gave JR one last look, expecting JR to say something; and he did, "She's never going to forgive me."
MyungSoo moved his jaw around, he could feel the left side of his face swelling up from JR's quick punch; "Just give her time, but it's not gonna be easy." with that being said, he left JR standing in the middle of her yard.
 
- later that night -
 
Jiyeon sat in her car, she was already in front of JB's house. She grabbed her cell phone out of her bag and dialled Kang Sora, "Hey, will you tell my mom I'm gonna be sleeping at the dorm tonight? I miss the girls." 
Kang Sora sighed, not believing her; but nodded her head anyways, "Yeah, I'll do it."
"Thank you." Jiyeon then hung up, dialling T-ara's dorm; "Eunjung unnie?"
Eunjung smiled, "Jiyeon! We miss you so dearly."
Jiyeon smiled to herself, "I miss you guys too, and I'll be sure to visit as soon as I can. But anyways, could I ask you guys for a favor?"
"Sure, anything." Eunjung said.
"I, I have something to do tonight. And I had Kang Sora tell my mom that I'm sleeping at the dorm. Knowing her, she'll probably call you guys. So if she does, will you tell her-"
"That you're at the dorm sleeping? Piece of cake." Eunjung cut her off, assuring her everything would be fine.
"Ahh, thank you so much unnie." Jiyeon said.
Eunjung pursed her lips, "No problem, but if you don't mind me asking; where will you be tonight?"
Jiyeon was gonna say something, but she started to blush; giggling a bit, which gave everything away.
Eunjung covered in shock, "You're sleeping over at a boy's house aren't you?! Jiyeon ah! You're so bad."
Jiyeon laughed, "Please don't tell any of the members this unnie, I think I might even leave early from how awkward I feel right now."
"It's not Hyun Woo is it?" Eunjung asked to make sure.
"Ani." Jiyeon said, "Hyun Woo oppa is more of a best friend/older brother figure to me. But anyways, I really gotta go; talk to you soon!" With that being said, she quickly hung up the phone; looking around before she stepped out of the car and rang the doorbell.
 
Little did Jiyeon know, Kang Sora planted a GPS device in her car; that way she'd know where she was 24/7.
Kang Sora smirked, following where her GPS led her; and it was to a big house, "Little Jiyeon, what do we have here?"
 
For years, Kang Sora has been Jiyeon's manager; they've been best friends since birth, or so Jiyeon thought. But the truth was, Kang Sora hated her to pieces; she was filled with jealousy because she got to live the life she always wanted. Whenever Kang Sora liked a guy, they would like Jiyeon; and she just never understood why. For years, she's been wanting to bring her career down; even exposing the articles about abuses and such, but everything always seemed to backfire. But when she saw that she was at a guy's house, she knew it would ruin everything.
 
"Yah Jinwoon, come meet me at my house in 10 minutes." Kang Sora called Jinwoon, driving back to her house.
After 15 minutes or so, Jinwoon came knocking at her door; and she let him in.
"What do you need?" Jinwoon looked at his watch, "It's so late already, this has to be urgent. I have to be up early for this MV we're doing in-"
"You still like Jiyeon, right?" Kang Sora questioned him.
Jinwoon leaned back, raising his eye brows; "Well yeah, but we're not togeth-"
"Do you want her back?" Kang Sora asked him again.
He narrowed his eyes, "I don't want to hurt her more than I already did."
Kang Sora rolled her eyes, looking at her nails; "What Jiyeon doesn't know won't hurt her." she paused, looking into his eyes; "Just tell me, do you want her back?"
Jinwoon froze for a bit, not really knowing how to respond; although he was always a bit iffy about Kang Sora, something told him to trust her on this plan; "Yes, I do."
Kang Sora smirked, "Well for the next couple months, listen to everything I tell you.."
 
 
How's JB and Jiyeon's night gonna be?
What is Kang Sora's plan exactly?
Will Krystal ever forgive JR?
Find out in the upcoming chapters!
Thank you soo much for reading!
Please comment and subscribe,
I love every single comment;
and it lets me know what you guys like,
and what I can improve.
I LOVE YOU ALL <3