[I Just Wanna Have a Good Time]

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)

Recap: Ji Won & Kang Ha Neul flew to Japan to film scenes for the drama. It turns out that they're in a secret relationship as well, because Ha Neul is still stuck with Dahee in a contract. JB confessed to the GOT7 guys about his relationship with JiYeon, except JR wasn't there to hear. The other guys told JB they would help him out, and keep JinWoon away from him. Lee Hyun Woo has a major crush on Ji Won, but he got the hint that Ji Won & Ha Neul were dating. Yeon Joo called Ailee out on everything about her and that caused a fight between them. JR went to find Yeon Joo to comfort her, they ended up kissing.

 

It’s Saturday now, meaning that JiYeon, Hyun Woo, Ji Won, and Ha Neul are back in Korea. It’s also the beginning of the biggest party of the year held at GD’s reserved beach house in a place that only certain idols and their friends know of. His beach house is right on the shore of The Sea of Japan and has a nice warm view. At the party, security guards surround just about any place you see. No phones or cameras are allowed at the party due to the fact that they don’t want anything being leaked out into the press. Because it would literally ruin all their images.

JB pulled up into the parking lot, “This place is already packed.”
JR laughed, “Told you we should’ve gotten here earlier.”
Krystal looked out the back window. The entire car ride there, she was stuck sitting with MyungSoo in the back seat; but thankfully, Yeon Joo was right in between them. She took a step out of the car, waiting for Yeon Joo.
JR and Yeon Joo exchanged quick glances at each other. After that kiss from yesterday, neither of them have said a word to each other.
MyungSoo rolled his eyes, running his hands through his hair; I need to talk to Krystal.
JB began walking towards the guards for a body check, but he looked around; Where’s JiYeon?
“Yah JB!” Jackson approached the group, with the rest of GOT7 trailing behind him. He did a quick handshake, and touched JR’s shoulder; smiling, “Aye bro.”
JR gave him a head nod, “Aye.”
Mark smiled at them, but his focus was on Krystal. Holy sht, she is fcking attractive.
“Care to introduce us?” Bam Bam said.
JB cleared his throat, “Well these are my friends MyungSoo, Yeon Joo, and Krystal.”
MyungSoo gave them a slight smile, Yeon Joo bowed, and Krystal just half nodded her head; her arms crossed over her chest.
Yugyeom looked over at Mark, Krystal is definitely his type.
“You guys want anything to drink? GD hyung has a bar set up over there, if you do drink anyways.” Youngjae offered.
MyungSoo coughed, waiting until Krystal would turn around to face him. But of course, he got no response. He eventually got fed up and just grabbed her wrist, dragging her away from everyone else without even saying a word.
Mark raised an eyebrow, watching them go upstairs; MyungSoo’s grip on her wrist. “Are they dating?”
They’ve definitely fcked. JR thought to himself, a bit irritated.
JB shrugged his shoulders, “They’ve been kinda icy with each other lately, I don’t know what the hell’s been going on with them.”
Mark pressed the inside of his cheek, nodding his head.
Jackson saw him from the corner of his eyes, and he just smirked. “We’re gonna take JB with us, if you guys don’t mind.” 
“Nah.” JR gave them a motion to leave, it was just him and Yeon Joo left.
As they were walking away, Bam Bam looked at JB and quietly asked; “You meeting up with JiYeon here?”
“That was the plan.” JB pursed his lips, “This probably sounds gross as fck but I’ve been craving her so bad.”
Yugyeom laughed, rolling his eyes; “Looks like your wish is coming true.” He raised his eyebrows, JB turned to see JiYeon walking towards them.
“Hey guys!” She called out, acting casual; not knowing that they knew about their relationship. “JB right?”
JB held her hand, looking at her; “I already told them about us. But don’t worry, they won’t say a thing.”
JiYeon sighed, shaking her head; “I knew you’d tell someone eventually.” She joked, reaching up to kiss him. After she pulled away, she whispered in his ear; “After an hour or so, meet me in the first room on your left when you go upstairs. I have a little surprise for you.” Her hands played with the ends of his hair and slowly went down to the back of his neck. She leaned back down, smirking; and just disappeared again.
“Damn she’s got you wrapped around her finger.” Youngjae said.
JB watched her walk away, She better not be messing with my feelings right now. He stretched his neck, trying not to feel the heat.

- meanwhile -

Krystal yanked her arm, “Honestly, stop doing this sht.”
MyungSoo closed the door and stared at her, “Are you ever gonna speak to me or fcking ignore me for the rest of my life?”
“I was kinda thinking of doing number two.” Krystal answered, “Now let’s get out.”
He shook his head, “I heard everything you told me the night I passed out drunk at your house.”
Krystal raised an eyebrow, “Oh, so the night where you basically tried me?”
MyungSoo looked down, “You know I didn’t mean that. I obviously was not in the right state of mind.”
“If you weren’t in the right state of mind, then the things you supposedly heard me say probably weren't true.” Krystal said back, not letting him win this argument.
He put his hands on his hips, his bottom lip; “I want you to know that when I did admit my feelings for you, I wasn’t lying.”
Krystal shook her head, “Can we please just talk about this another time?” She almost yelled, “It’s fcking Spring Break and I just want to have fun for once. I don’t want to be dealing with bull sht and having to deal with you picking another fight with me!”
“I’m not trying to pick a fight!” MyungSoo argued, “I just want things between us to be okay again!”
Krystal looked to the side, “Things are never going to be the same.” She looked up at him, raising her wrist up in the air; “You left bruises on my wrists MyungSoo. Something horrible could’ve happened to me. Something horrible could’ve happened to both of us.” She bit her lip to stop herself from crying, “You’ve always been a great friend to me MyungSoo. But I was always told that if a guy ever tried to hurt me, just once, it’s over.”
MyungSoo raised his hands up, running his hands through his hair; “I was freaking drunk Stal!” he yelled, “I got lost in my emotions, everything was all in my head. I just, I just missed you.” He reached over to touch her hand, but she stepped back.
Krystal shook her head again, “I came to this party today thinking I was going to have a good time.” She said, “But now all I wanna do is go home. But you know what, I can’t. You know why? Because I don’t wanna ruin your guys’ time here and I don’t have a ride home.” She looked at him again, “So let me get wasted out of my mind and let me forget about everything we just talked about right now.”
“Krystal, something might happen to you.” MyungSoo said concerned.
She rolled her eyes, “Funny how you say that.” She bit her cheek, “Shouldn’t you be with Gyuri right now anyways?”
MyungSoo looked down, “We broke up a week ago.”
“Surprising.” Krystal pursed her lips, “And pathetic.”
She walked right past him, brushing their shoulders against each other; and she stopped, “Maybe if you let me just have a week to myself, I’ll be in the mood to talk to you.” She said, “Maybe.” And after that, she walked out and slammed the door shut.

- meanwhile -

JR looked at Yeon Joo sitting by the end of the pool by herself, her feet dipped in the water and her getting the tips of her fingers wet.
He pursed his lips, grabbing a drink for each of them; he walked towards her. JR sat down beside her, smiling; handing her a drink.
She turned her head and gave him a little smile, accepting; “Thanks.” She said, she took a sip and sat it next to her, not saying anything else.
“I know you’re probably still thinking about yesterday,” JR began, “Because that’s all I’ve been thinking about as well.”
Yeon Joo looked at him, “You probably just got carried away in the moment, I totally understand. I just don’t-“
“Yeon Joo, can I talk for once?” JR chuckled, cutting her off.
She closed , nodding her head; giving him her full attention.
“Thank you.” JR said, he had his hands on his lap; staring off at the distance and the perfect view, “When I first met you, I already knew there was gonna be something about you.” He said, “You and I didn’t even become close until about a month ago, but I felt that I’ve known you for so long. You stuck with me through all my flaws and all my mistakes and constantly remind me that there’s always something positive in everything.” JR turned his head to look at her, “I know this probably sounds cheesy as hell, but my heart is beating so fast right now just speaking to you.” He reached for her right hand, placing it on his heart; “You feel that don’t you?”
Her eyes widened, because he wasn’t lying. That heartbeat was insane. She slowly let her hand down, still looking at him.
“I’ve been thinking about it for awhile, but yesterday, yesterday was the right time for me to finally kiss you.” He looked into her eyes, “I may have gotten carried away in that moment, but I would love to get carried away in any moment if I get to be with you.” 
She looked into his eyes, knowing that his words couldn’t be any more sincere. “JR.. I, I don’t know how you want me to respond to that.” Yeon Joo smiled at him.
JR smiled back, “I’m going to close my eyes and count from five to zero.” He started, “If you don’t have the same feelings for me, leave. But if you do, kiss me.”
“That is so unfair-“
“Five, four..” he started.
Yeon Joo waited until two, still unsure; but she knew she had to do it. She grabbed his face and kissed him. Kissed him with everything she had.
“One.” JR mumbled through the kiss, causing both of them to smile. He let his hands get lost in her hair, kissing her back.
She pulled away, leaning her forehead on his; “I just didn’t want you to look stupid sitting here with your eyes closed.” She joked.
JR rolled her eyes, “I know you’ve been checking me out since day 1.”
“Yeah, yeah.” Yeon Joo glared at him, but laughed, kissing him one more time.

- meanwhile -

SeuLong took a sip of water, looking at JinWoon; “Why don’t you just let JiYeon go?”
JinWoon looked back at his bandmate, shaking his head; “I just can’t. I didn’t think you’d understand anyways.”
“You’re making things harder for her, I really hope you know that.” ChangMin said, rolling his eyes as he put his hands on his hips; upset with his friend’s choices.
Jo Kwon wanted to remain out of the conversation, but he couldn’t just let it go on any longer; “JinWoon, they’re right.” He told him, “JiYeon’s obviously moved on, and that means you should too.”
JinWoon stood up, scoffing at them; “I think I can make my own decisions now, I’m old enough to do so.”
“We’re only helping you, because we don’t want you to come running back to us fcking upset because we told you so.” ChangMin advised, “You should listen to your hyungs.”
JinWoon rolled his eyes, “Boo to the fcking hoo.” He sassed, “Out of all people, I expected the three guys closest to me to actually side with me; not lecture me.”
SeuLong narrowed his eyes, “You’re just going to ruin your own reputation JinWoon.” He added in, “If people find out that the making for GOT7 was fixed because of a stupid little childish reason like this, you probably won’t be owning them anymore.”
“I could care less about the future of GOT7 right now, I’m living in the moment. And this moment is going to be about me.” He looked up at the clock, “Can we go back to singing already? If you guys piss me off some more, I might just crash GD’s party and confess myself right now.”
Jo Kwon and ChangMin looked at each other, pointing at the stereo for SeuLong to hit play so they could run through some more songs.
SeuLong stared off into the distance, holding his fake mic to his face; staring into the mirror, getting into the zone.
JinWoon watched him, although he did get into a little rift with them just a couple seconds ago; he couldn’t help but respect them at the same time. SeuLong had so much passion for singing and you could tell. JinWoon wanted to be just like that.
Jo Kwon raised his hands up in the air, always getting emotional; even when it came to rehearsals.
But out of all their voices, ChangMin completely overpowered them. He had emotion, he had passion, he had the facial expressions; he had everything it took to be a perfect singer.
JinWoon sang his part afterwards, his voice cracking a couple times; causing him to get upset.
He walked away from the group, looking down; “I’m sorry.” He bowed, taking his phone to leave the room; noticing he had various missed texts from Sora.
“JiYeon is meeting up with JB at the party, just letting you know.” He read out loud, a rush of jealousy hit him. But what could he do? He had rehearsal for another hour and a press con for another three hours.
JinWoon texted back, “I’ll let this slide for today because I’m busy.” And he walked straight back into the room.

- meanwhile -

Ha Neul had his back on the wall, Ji Won’s body so close to his as they had a hot make out session. 
Since no one had their phones for proof, they didn’t care about what they did.
Ji Won smiled, feeling him bite her lower lip. She had her hands on his chest, leaning in some more.
He had one hand on her waist and one wrapped around the side of her neck, taking every little advantage he could.
She his lower lip, and afterwards; pulled away.
“Ah what the?” Ha Neul pouted, a bit upset.
Ji Won wiped her lower lip, smirking; she looked around, “Aren’t you, embarrassed?”
He smirked at her, grabbing her fully and pulled her closer in again; “How could I be embarrassed when I’m with the hottest girl in this room?”
She bit her bottom lip, blushing as her hands found their way around his neck; she was about to kiss him again, up until someone bumped into them.
“Sorry.” A girl bowed, and turned the other direction.
Ha Neul narrowed his eyes at her, a bit irritated; “You okay?” he asked Ji Won.
She nodded her head, “I’m fine.” Ji Won looked at the girl, watching her walk around as if she was looking for something.

“Yah, have you seen JR?” Ailee hit JB’s arm, trying to get his attention away from the GOT7 guys.
JB raised an eyebrow, shrugging his shoulders; “Last time I saw him, he was out by the pool with Yeon Joo.” After answering, he turned back to Jackson; who continued on with his story.
She snarled, going out to the pool; seeing something she didn’t want to see at all.
JR had his hands lost in her hair and her hands were cupping his face in a deep kiss.
“Oh hell no.” Ailee stomped over to them, shadowing over them by the poolside; “So you choose her over me?”
JR pulled away from Yeon Joo, looking up to see Ailee cowering over them; “I never chose you in the first place.”
People around who over heard covered their mouths, trying to prevent themselves from laughing.
Ailee couldn’t take it anymore. She looked at Yeon Joo, shaking her head; “You’ve messed with the wrong girl.” Without hesitation, she grabbed a hand full of Yeon Joo’s hair and pushed her into the pool.; “I hope you drown, btch.”
Yeon Joo jumped up for air, thankfully she knew how to swim.
“Yeon Joo!” JR screamed in disbelief, he jumped into the pool after Yeon Joo; carrying her out until she was sitting back on the edge. “Are you okay?”
Yeon Joo’s body shook from the cold water, but she nodded her head; “I’m okay.”
JR had his hands on Yeon Joo’s thighs, keeping her warm. He turned his head to look at Ailee, “She did nothing to you Ailee. If there’s anyone to be mad at, it should be me.”
Ailee rolled her eyes, “Oh trust me, I’m still mad at you.” She looked at Yeon Joo, then back at JR; “But at least you’re cute.” And after that last comment, she walked away.

 

 

WHEW!

This episode had so much going on man..

But let's recap it all up.

JinWoon finally confessed to his bandmates why JB and JR were put into GOT7, do you think he's ever going to get over the fact that JiYeon doesn't like him anymore?

And to anyone who reads this story for MyungStal, you all probably wanna knock me straight in the face because of all the angst and frustration going on. But honestly, I'm enjoying their storyline so much. It's definitely gonna become even more interesting later on!

Also, I wanna just attack Ailee after what she did.

These JR and Yeon Joo parts were some of my favorite things to write because I thought it was the cutest thing in the world, even though I wrote it myself. xD I just found it to be pretty realistic, especially if you look at JR and Yeon Joo's real life personalites. Hehehe, hopefully you all look out for more on their love line as well!

And lastly, what is this surprise JiYeon has for JB? ;D

Find out in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

 

*Author's Note* : The next chapters will basically all be revolving around this huge Spring Break party at GD's house. More and more characters will be added, just for these special chapters. Also, I'm warning that lots of ual things will be going on; so keep on watch for all of that if you're into that or not! xD