[Frustrated Feelings]

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)

Recap: JB’s father completely approves of his relationship with JiYeon, even though it does have to be a secret from the media; he understands. MyungSoo and Gyuri are officially a couple, as in legit boyfriend/girlfriend. Yeon Joo believes she’s starting to gain feelings for JR since they’re becoming so close. JR still believes that there’s something going on between MyungStal and is determined to figure it out. JiYeon is going to be in Japan for two weeks with Hyun Woo while they do their shoot. MyungSoo still indirectly flirts with Krystal regardless of his relationship status, and JR and Yeon Joo notice it. Kang Sora gets the sense that Hyun Woo likes JiYeon as well, she secretly takes pictures of them as they interact.

 

“You guys got that email too right?” Jackson narrowed his eyes, pursing his lips as he stretch his arms across the couch he was sitting on.
Mark nodded his head, speaking for the rest of them; “I’m pretty sure we all did.” He said, “JinWoon hyung said he’s gonna be here in a few minutes and talk to us about it.”
Right after he said that, a knock was heard at the door and JinWoon himself came walking in.
The five of them stood up, bowing. JinWoon smiled at them and had them all sit at the couch, “I’ll make this quick, because I have an MV shoot to go to.” From his side, he pulled two manila folders and tossed them on the table; “Inside are the profiles of the two new additions to this group.” He started off, “I spoke with Park Jin Young sunbae and he wants you guys to be a 7 member group rather than debuting as a five member group.”
“But why?” Bam Bam asked, picking up one of the folders.
JinWoon pretended to act like he didn’t know, he shrugged his shoulders; “I don’t know.” He answered, “But you guys haven’t debuted yet anyways, so it should be a pretty smooth transition for everyone.” He sighed, “I’ll answer the rest of your guys’ questions later on, I have to go now.” And with that being said, he left the room.
Youngjae picked up a portfolio, “Im Jae Bum? Why does that name sound familiar?”
Yugyeom thought for a bit, nodding his head; “He’s Jang Woo Hyuk’s son.”
“Well he obviously didn’t have to audition for this group then.” Jackson rolled his eyes, already a bit annoyed.
“Park Jin Young?” Bam Bam laughed, “Sad, this dude has the same exact name as our company president.”
Mark pointed at his name, “He goes by JR, and it seems that dude goes by the name JB.”
Jackson took JB’s portfolio out of Youngjae’s grasp, “Both of these guys go to that school JiYeon has been studying at for the past month or whatever.” He said, “If you know what I’m talking about you’ll understand why this has to be JinWoon hyung’s idea.”
“Damn, JinWoon hyung still isn’t over JiYeon? It’s been awhile already.” Yugyeom added in.
“And I thought she moved on to Lee Hyun Woo already or something.” Mark said, “But what does JB and JR being in our group have to do with JiYeon?” he asked.
Bam Bam pointed at him, “JB, JR, and JiYeon all have to be connected somehow. You know how JinWoon is, he does his research. He probably saw that they were friends or something, but I’m not sure, just an idea.”
“Bam Bam’s right.” Jackson said, he looked up at Mark; “You worked with JiYeon for a CF before, didn’t you say she was pretty cold to others?”
Mark shrugged his shoulders, “Well I mean, even if you look at the tabloids; all you see is hate towards JiYeon. But like, I guess she wasn’t completely rude. Maybe she actually made friends at that school she goes to now.”
Youngjae smirked, “The only way we’ll find out is when they start rehearsing with us.”

- meanwhile -

“Okay guys, I think it’s time we start.” Their director caught the attention of everyone on set, regardless from how hot the sun was that afternoon; everyone seemed to be focused.
“JiYeon, Hyun Woo. Episode 3, scene 7; your guys’ date at the park is where we’re going to start off at.” He called them over, getting them all in position.
JiYeon had someone behind her fixing her hair while Hyun Woo casually walked over there already looking perfect.
“We’ll start off when JiYeon jumps on your back and you act surprised.” He said to Hyun Woo, “Afterwards, all you have to do is-“ he stopped mid-sentence, “Well I’m sure you already know how a kiss scene goes.” He joked.
JiYeon and Hyun Woo looked at each other, laughing. They were so comfortable with each other that no matter what scene was given to them, it usually only took them two takes if not one.
She smiled at him, backing away from the front of the camera; JiYeon whispered, giving him a thumbs up; “Hwaiting!”
“Hwaiting!” he chuckled back, getting positioned by the tree..
The director was pleased with the set up and the lighting of the sun that day, he knew everyone was going to be perfect. “Start.”

(acting)

Hyun Woo paced back and forth, looking at the time; “She’s already 15 minutes late, where is that girl?” he sighed, running his hands through his hair. “If she doesn’t show up in the next 5 min-“
“YAH!” JiYeon jumped on his back, covering his eyes; “I hope you can forgive me, oppa.” She whispered into his ear.
Hyun Woo held onto the back of her thighs to prevent her from falling, he smiled; “Maybe if you uncovered my eyes.” He laughed.
JiYeon did what she was told and jumped off his back, turning him around; “I got caught up in traffic and tried to make myself look good just for you.” She touched his nose, smiling.
Hyun Woo grabbed the back of her waist and pulled her in closer, looking her in the eyes; “You don’t even need to try to look good for me.” He said, “You’re perfect.”
She blushed, pushing him away and rolled her eyes; “You’re filled with pick up lines and things like that, I don’t even know when you’re serious anymore.”
He stared at her. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she tried to look mad, even then she was adorable. “You want me to be serious?” he asked her.
JiYeon nodded her head, “That’s all I ask.”
Hyun Woo took a step towards her again, without hesitation; he grabbed her neck and kissed her lips in the most romantic way.
She slightly jumped, not expecting that. Not expecting her first kiss to happen out of no where. Not expecting it to feel so magical. JiYeon slowly closed her eyes, putting forth more effort. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let her emotions do all the work.

“CUT!” The director called out, completely satisfied; “And again, this is why you two are my favorite actors to work with.”
JiYeon pulled away first, looking at Hyun Woo; who seemed to be blushing.
Hyun Woo his bottom lip, just a little habit of his.
“They're so cute.” “Awuh.” “JiYeon is so lucky.” Fangirls from the crowd watching were saying in awe after the take.
“That was a good take.” JiYeon nudged his shoulder, laughing.
“You too.” He said, putting his arm around her shoulder and they walked back to their tent.

- meanwhile -

Gyuri pulled away from MyungSoo’s lips, smirking. She sat up, her legs spread over MyungSoo’s waist as he was lying down on the bed; completely out of breath.
MyungSoo wiped his bottom lip with his thumb, “You’re good at that.”
“And you’re not so bad yourself.” She winked, biting her lip.
Without getting up, she grabbed her white tank from the ground and put it on; looking at the time, “I have to go. My sister needs a ride home.” She pouted.
MyungSoo held onto her , “Do you really have to go?”
Gyuri leaned down to kiss him one more time, and lightly hit his face; “I’m really sorry, I have to go.”
After she said that, MyungSoo’s doorbell rang.
She laughed, “Looks like I really have to go.” Gyuri jumped off of him, and he got up as well.
They began walking down the stairs and Gyuri opened up the front door, “Oh, hey JB.”
JB forced a smile, he always thought Gyuri was attractive because that was a given, but she was such a sometimes it was honestly pathetic. “Hi.”
“Bye MyungSoo!” Gyuri called out, blowing him a kiss and left.
JB stared at MyungSoo, “Gyuri. Really.”
He shrugged his shoulders, “She’s fine as hell. And let me tell you, she’s really good at doing things. I’m sure you know what I mean.” MyungSoo laughed, knowing he would make JB uncomfortable.
JB snarled, “Sick .” 
MyungSoo rolled his eyes, “So what’s up?” he grabbed a shirt hanging by the couch.
“Well I’m fcking bored.” JB said, “And since JiY- oooooooh yeah, I’m just boored.” He scratched his head, Almost let that one slip.
MyungSoo stared at him weirdly, “Okaay..” he said, “That was awkward.” He laughed, “I got some food up in the fridge, go have fun.”
JB walked into his kitchen, still talking to him; “How’s Krystal been?”
“What about her? Don’t you talk to her too?” MyungSoo asked.
“Well yeah, but it’s not like I talk about her feelings for me.” JB said, “That would be hella awkward.” 
MyungSoo nodded his head, “She seems to be getting over you, so don’t get too full of it.” He joked.
JB pursed his lips, “I just feel like Krystal’s so innocent, and it rejecting your best friend. Ya know?”
Innocent. Hah, she isn’t innocent when she’s my di- Okay, MyungSoo; stop. “Yeah, definitely innocent.” MyungSoo almost started laughing, if only the rest of them knew.
JB and MyungSoo may have been best friends, but they kept so many secrets from one another it was almost as if they could’ve been strangers too.
“Aye, do you happen to know where JiYeon is going for the next two weeks?” MyungSoo asked.
JB took some time to answer to make sure things didn’t sound too sketchy, “I think she’s going to Japan to shoot? That’s usually where they go.” He laughed.
MyungSoo thought for a bit, “Lee Hyun Woo is a lucky dude. He’s probably banging her 24/7, God dang would I love to be him even for a day.”
JB simply just stared at him, wanting to nail him straight in the face for that remark; he clenched his fists, forcing a laugh; “Oh yeah, lucky dude.” He lied.

- meanwhile -

Seo Joon, JR, HyoRin, Ailee, and Yeon Joo all decided to do their homework at Seo Joon’s house; pretty much a little study date.
Ailee and JR still haven’t spoke since what happened weeks ago, and neither one of them even wanted to talk to the other; so it didn’t even matter.
HyoRin sat there, staring at Seo Joon; “Sooooo, did anyone get the answer to #4?” she tried to ease the tension, it was becoming a little too much awkwardness for her to handle.
Yeon Joo pitched in, “It’s 7 times square root of 6.” She smiled.
“Thank you.” HyoRin mouthed, scratching her head.
They sat in a circle in the middle of a room, the order was: JR, Yeon Joo, Ailee, Seo Joon, HyoRin, and back to JR.
JR looked at Yeon Joo, he was her ride to Seo Joon's house; he leaned in towards her ear, “Can we please leave?”
Yeon Joo stared at him, “Can you guys please talk?”
“Do we have to?” He asked, “I can talk to her later.”
“JR.” she raised her eyebrows.
Seo Joon watched the two talk to each other, There’s connection.
“Fine.” JR sighed, standing up. He looked at Ailee, “Ailee, can I talk to you?”
Ailee stared at him with a straight face, but stood up; she followed him into the room next door.
“How’d you do that?” Seo Joon asked Yeon Joo when they were gone, “JR is usually pretty stubborn when you tell him to do things, but he seems to listen to you like a little puppy.”
Yeon Joo laughed, “He’s pretty easy to talk to actually.”
HyoRin looked at Yeon Joo, noticing something; and she knew she couldn’t be wrong, She has feelings for JR.

JR closed the door behind him and Ailee walked all the way to the wall, her arms crossed over her chest. 
“Honestly, it’s been so long since we’ve talked; I’m not even sure who’s fault it was anymore.” He started off, “I guess I’ll just apologize.”
“You don’t have to apologize.” Ailee said quietly, she forced a smile; trying to hold herself back from crying, “It just kinda because I had expectations. But that was my fault, so I want to say sorry.”
JR couldn’t deal when girls cried, all he could think of was hugging them; because it worked a good 97% of the time. He walked over to him, doing just that.
When JR held onto her, Ailee began to let out all the tears she refused to show him before. She pulled away, wiping her face; “Honestly I just hope you and I can go back to being friends like we were before all this drama happened.”
He smiled at her, handing her a handkerchief; “You’ve always been a good friend to me Ailee, I have never forgotten that.”
“Thank you.” Ailee smiled, for real that time, “Whoever has your heart is a lucky girl.”
After hearing that, it got JR to think; Who even has my heart anymore?
Ailee smiled, acting fine on the outside; but even though she said she was okay, she never would be. She would never be happy if JR got a girl who wasn’t her. No matter who it was. 
And she was still determined to get JR to be hers, regardless of who was in the way.

- the next day -

Krystal walked back into the living room, tossing MyungSoo a bag of chips; “Why aren’t you with Gyuri again?”
“She’s spending quality time with her sister, or brother, or whatever gender her sibling is.” He said, shoving his face with chips.
She rolled her eyes, “Some solid relationship you have right there.”
“Man shut the fck up.” He said, looking at her; “I’m probably gonna break up with her eventually.”
“Can’t you keep a relationship for more than two weeks? Two weeks.” Krystal said.
MyungSoo kept his eyes on her, “You know, it’s kinda hard.”
She looked at him, “Hard, how in any way?”
He slid a little closer to her, moving her hair to one side of her neck. “It’s hard when there are certain people around you.” MyungSoo leaned in towards her neck.
Krystal took a deep breath, shutting her eyes; “MyungSoo, we can’t do this.”
MyungSoo ignored her words, kissing her neck. He breathed on her, “I missed you.”
She bit her bottom lip, arching her neck; “MyungSoo..” Krystal grabbed onto his neck, his body getting closer.
“Baby..” MyungSoo pulled away from her neck, kissing her lips hard.
Krystal kissed back, but she quickly pulled away; shaking her head, “I can’t do this MyungSoo.”
He stared at her in disbelief, she never denied it before; “If this is about Gyuri, forget it. I can break up with her if you wa-“
“No.” Krystal stood up, “It’s not even about Gyuri anymore L.” she said, “It’s about us.”
MyungSoo stood up, narrowing his eyes; “And what about us?”
“That’s the problem.” Krystal said, “There never was an ‘us’, but there was at the same exact time.” She started off, “Being friends with benefits was nice MyungSoo, but honestly, we’re not 16 anymore. I’m turning 18 next month and I need to focus on my life.”
MyungSoo looked at her, “What are you trying to say?”
Krystal looked him in the eyes, “I’m trying to say that I want to cut any ual connection with you.”
“What?” MyungSoo exclaimed, “We’ve been doing this for so long.” He argued.
She looked down, “MyungSoo, you’re my best friend. And I don’t want anyone to get hurt between us. Especially you.”
MyungSoo scoffed, “Remember, ‘Friends with Benefits’. You and I are only friends. I don’t have feelings for you, you don’t have feelings for me. I don’t get why you’re making a huge deal about this.”
Krystal shook her head, “You still don’t understand. You’re the one acting as if it’s such a huge deal. If you didn’t have feelings for me, you wouldn’t be getting mad at me trying to end this little game with you.”
“And what would you do if I told you that maybe I was starting to fall for you?” MyungSoo asked, “What would you do then?”
“You don’t have feelings for me.” Krystal said, she had to be right.
MyungSoo grabbed his jacket from the side of the couch, “Maybe I don’t. As of now.” Without saying another word, he left her house.

 

 

SO MUCH HAPPENING IN ONE CHAPTER.

JB and JR are gonna be the final two for JYP's new boygroup, how do you guys feel about that?

Do you guys think JinWoon purposely did this?

Are Hyun Woo and JiYeon developing feelings for each other or are just genuinely close?

Why are MyungSoo and JB even friends if they have so many secrets?

Will Ailee ever accept the fact that JR doesn't like her?

Who has JR's heart?

Does MyungSoo really mean what he said?

Will MyungStal at least remain friends?

Find out in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3

 

PS: Please vote on my poll!

This is for my other story, Part Time Nerd, Night Time e, even if you don't read it; your guys' vote will help me! Thank you so so much. [':

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://