[Test for Faithfulness]

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)

Recap: JR began to notice that there was clearly between MyungStal, and everything now started to make sense. JR chose to ask Yeon Joo to hang out since he really was not in the mood to talk to any of his friends, and JB made up a lie to cover up for JiYeon. Kang Sora showed JinWoon the pictures she took of JB and JiYeon, he started to get jealous; and she advised that he needed to get close to JB in order for him to get JiYeon back. JB and JiYeon hooked up, once again. JR and Yeon Joo are determine to find out what's going on between JB/JiYeon and their little secret.

 

“Okay we need to stop now, my dad’s gonna be home any minute.” JB sat up from the couch, looking at all their clothes scattered all over the room; “You most definitely need to put clothes on.”
JiYeon blushed, jumping off of him; she reached over for her skirt and blouse. In just a matter of seconds, she seemed to be dressed up just fine.
JB narrowed his eyes, scratching his head; “You’re honestly the only girl I know who can dress up in like five seconds.”
She laughed, “It’s just something you learn when you wake up late for call time.” JiYeon reached down, picking up his t shirt and tossing it to him; “Get dressed.”
He caught it in the air, wiping his lips; looking around the room, “The room doesn’t look that bad, so we should be good.”
“Except one thing.” JiYeon walked towards him, putting her hands on his shoulders and leaning up towards the side of his mouth. She stuck her tongue out and around the right side of his face and pulled away, “You just had a little something on your face.” She smirked, walking towards the other direction.
JB simply just stood there, “How the hell do you turn on guys so easily?”
JiYeon didn’t even have time to answer that question, she quickly turned around at the sound of the front door opening.
“Dad!” JB ran towards the front door, dragging his father into the living room.
JiYeon stood in the middle of the room awkwardly, giving his dad an awkward smile. “Hi sir.”
JB’s father laughed, looking at JB; “Wow, you really weren’t lying when you said that you were with the Park JiYeon.”
She blushed, hearing ‘THE Park JiYeon’ come out of Jang Woo Hyuk’s mouth was an honor; “Just call me JiYeon.” She held her hand out for him to shake, and he did; giving him a warming smile.
JB nodded his head in confidence, “I wasn’t lying appa.”
“But I thought you were dating that nice fellow, Lee Hyun Woo?” JB’s dad led them to the kitchen, he brought take out food to make their dinner together easier and they all just began to eat and conversate.
JiYeon shook her head, “The whole Lee Hyun Woo and I thing was just simply for our drama starting, ya know, publicity things.”
“Oh I understand.” JB’s father nodded his head, “The showbiz industry isn’t a joke when it comes to stuff like that, sometimes it becomes far too overwhelming.”
She nodded her head, “It does, but I love my job. Yeah, there are haters; but that’s just what pushes me to pursue my dreams even more.”
Jang Woo Hyuk smiled, looking towards JB; “She’s a keeper JB.”
JiYeon smiled, but it slowly faded; “I’m really sorry that I can’t make my relationship with JB public.”
“Oh don’t worry about it. As long as JB’s fine with it, I am too. And I know how much easier it is when no one knows your business.” JB’s dad said, “But if you dare do something stupid, I will personally be the one to ruin your reputation.”
“Oh..” JiYeon froze, not knowing exactly how to react.
There was a moment of silence, but JB and Woo Hyuk started laughing; “I’m joking, don’t worry; you two are young adults now.”
JiYeon smiled again, it was nice to see such a great bond between a father and son.

A couple weeks pass by, and not much has changed; besides the fact that MyungSoo now has a girlfriend. He started talking to Gyuri a couple days after JR caught him and Krystal, which they still don’t know about, and now they’re officially boyfriend/girlfriend. JR and Yeon Joo are getting closer each and everyday and are basically becoming best friends. Yeon Joo felt herself starting to develop feelings for him.

“It just doesn’t make sense.” JR shook his head, “Him and Krystal were groping each other in the kitchen and he’s already dating someone new?”
Yeon Joo shrugged her shoulders, “Friends with benefits is what I’m going for.”
JR sighed, he pursed his lips; looking around the lunch room, “Nothing’s really changed with Krystal, she’s still the same person she’s always been.”
She tapped the table, biting her lip; “Okay JR, we really need to finish up this project.” Yeon Joo said seriously, “As much as I do love gossiping with you, I kinda need an A on this.”
He laughed, “Don’t worry, we’re gonna ace this.” JR thought for a bit, “Do you wanna come over tonight? It’s Friday anyways, you could probably sleep over if needed too.”
“Sleep over?” Yeon Joo narrowed her eyes, “I’m a girl.”
“And?” JR chuckled, “You’ve never slept over at a guys house before?”
Yeon Joo blushed, shaking her head; “As you can tell, I haven’t really done many things before.”
JR smiled, “That’s so cute.”
That’s so cute. Yeon Joo repeated in her head, “Yah, don’t make fun of me.”
“I’m not!” JR said in defense, “I think it’s precious how innocent you are.”
She rolled her eyes, “Whatever.” Yeon Joo pulled out her phone, “I’ll just text my parents and say I’m gonna stay at your place for the night. They’re pretty lenient with things since I’m such a good child.”
“Good child my .” JR laughed, joking; “But in all seriousness, do you think JB and JiYeon are fcking?”
Yeon Joo gave him a blank stare, wanting to smack him; “In all seriousness, peoples lives are not really my concern.” She paused, leaning in and whispered; “But yes, I do.”
“I knew it.” JR snapped his fingers, “JB gets any girl he wants with the snap of his fingers I swear.”
Yeon Joo took a bite of her apple, “You could get any girl you wanted too ya know.”
JR smiled, “Are you indirectly telling me you like me?”
She froze, her apple still in ; and her eyes widened.
He laughed, lightly hitting her; “I’m joking, I know you don’t.”
“Hahahah, yeah.” Yeon Joo forced a laugh and a smile, Guys are so stupid.
JR looked at the time on the clock, “The bell’s about the ring, we should probably start heading to class.”
Yeon Joo stood up, still uncomfortable from what he said earlier; but just let that go for the time being.

- during class -

JB and JiYeon promised each other that no one could know, so as usual, they’d pick a time during the day to meet up in the storage closet that they always met up in.
JB had her pinned up against the wall, pouting his lips; “So you’re saying that I won’t be able to hang out with you or see you for a whole two weeks?”
“I’m sorry.” JiYeon frowned, playing around with the buttons on his shirt; “Mine and Hyun Woo’s flight leaves tonight and we come back the week after next week Friday.”
“What do you want me to do with my self for a whole two weeks?” JB didn’t even deny it, he was so straight forward to how he felt 24/7.
JiYeon smacked his chest, pushing him away from her; “I’m giving you freedom to to or something, whatever.” She rolled her eyes, “Honestly it’s only two weeks. It won’t be that bad.”
He narrowed his eyes, “Easy for you to say, you’re gonna be with a guy for a whole two weeks; who knows what could go on between you guys?”
“JB!” JiYeon laughed, and just kept on laughing.
“See!” JB yelled back, “You’re not even denying the fact that you two could probably end up hooking up while you’re in Tokyo!”
JiYeon rolled her eyes, pushing him towards the wall; looking into his eyes filled with lust. “JB..” she traced his jawline, her hands started to drop at his sides; until she slowly found her way inside of his boxers.
“Oh my God..” JB bit his bottom lip, closing his eyes and gulping.
She smirked, kissing his neck as he tilted his head backwards; “Hyun Woo’s gonna wish he was getting what I’ve been giving you.” After that moment of teasing, she pulled away, smirking some more.
“Oh hell no.” JB pushed her up against the opposite wall, “There’s no way you can do that to me and I don’t get to do anything back.”
JB traced her abs underneath her shirt and began to lift it up, only halfway; just so he could feel up to her s and cup them. At the same time, he kissed her lips as softly and as romantically as he could.
JiYeon pulled away, wrapping her arms around his neck; “I’m gonna miss you JB.”
He smiled back, “I’m gonna miss you too.” And without hesitation, he gave her a quick kiss again.
She laughed, “What was that for?”
“So the taste of my lips never leave yours.” JB said, “And just incase you and Hyun Woo have a kiss scene to film, he’ll be tasting me instead.”
JiYeon raised her eyebrows, “So you’re basically telling me you want to kiss Hyun Woo?”
JB thought back, “No, it’s not like that.”
JiYeon laughed, kissing him again; it was so nice to be in his embrace.

- meanwhile -

MyungSoo and Gyuri walked into class late, hand in hand.
“Park Gyuri, Kim MyungSoo; where were you two?” Their teacher stopped in the middle of his lesson and asked the two as they walked in.
MyungSoo narrowed his eyes, “We were obviously fcking in the bathroom.”
The whole class laughed. It may have seemed like a joke, but knowing MyungSoo; he was most likely to be honest about that.
Krystal laughed a little bit more, rolling her eyes; Oh MyungSoo.
“Take a seat.” Their teacher said angrily, getting back to the lesson.
MyungSoo took his seat beside Krystal and Gyuri took the seat right beside him, “I can’t believe you said that.”
He shrugged, “I wasn’t gonna lie.” He laughed, turning towards Krystal.
“You’re such an idiot Kim MyungSoo.” Krystal laughed quietly again, “Hey.”
MyungSoo raised his eyebrows, “You free tonight? JB’s coming over and I already asked JR but he’s doing a project with Yeon Joo so he can’t.”
Gyuri leaned in towards them, “Sorry, he’s with me tonight.”
Krystal nodded her head, she liked Gyuri because their personalities were so similar; but at the same time, she hated her because of that same reason. “Remember, protection.”
MyungSoo quickly glanced at Gyuri to make sure she wasn’t paying attention to them, but he whispered into Krystal’s ear; “You know I don’t leave my house without a .”
Krystal pushed him away, “Shh.” She half smiled, “I don’t need to know about your life.”
“Oh shut up.” MyungSoo laughed again, leaning back in his seat.

“I swear it’s like he’s cheating on Gyuri.” JR bit his pencil end, still trying to figure everything out.
Yeon Joo rolled her eyes, “You’re still on this?” she took a quick glance towards the three, “You’ve been friends with them for awhile now. Plus, MyungSoo’s with Gyuri and I’m sure he isn’t gonna try and cheat on her right in front of her face. Plus remember, guys and girls can be friends.” She said, “Look at us.”
JR shrugged his shoulders, “I guess. But there’s a limit. And at one point or another, friends are gonna fall for each other.” He said, actually sounding completely serious for once; “They may not fall at the same time, which ends up being the problem in most cases. One likes the other too much, one likes the other not enough. Falling for a friend is literally the hardest thing and it’s risking so much.”
Yeon Joo just stared at him, “Way to get all sentimental up in here.”
“Sorry.” JR chuckled, scratching his elbow; Not having your friend like you back is the worst feeling.. he thought, taking another quick glance at Krystal.

- the next day -

JiYeon hit her alarm several times before the song playing would stop, “Ahh.” She stretched her arms up in the air, looking around; completely forgetting that she was in Japan at the moment. She slowly got herself off her bed, perfect timing to hear someone knocking on the door; “Ugh.” She walked over, opening it up; “Morning Sora.”
Kang Sora smiled, “Good morning.” She handed her the schedule for the two weeks that they were there, “Today you and Hyun Woo are just gonna be filming the beginning episodes and that should take up most of today, along with something else though.. The rest of the week will basically be the same thing, but you guys will have an hour of Japanese language study every night after filming.”
JiYeon nodded her head, still a bit tired; “What’s call time for today?”
“9am.” Kang Sora said, looking at her watch; “It’s already 7:30 and Hyun Woo isn’t awake yet. Do you know which room he’s in?”
“Yeah, I can wake him up myself.” JiYeon put on some slippers and a baggie hoodie, walking out of her room; she moved on over next door. “Hyun Woo, Hyun Wooooooooo.” She knocked repeatedly, about to give up, but then she just turned the door knob and it happened to be his door was unlocked.
“Who sleeps with their door unlocked?” JiYeon mumbled to herself, “Hyun Woo, call time’s at 9; so you should probably get up now.” She walked into his room, almost laughing at how he was asleep in his bed.
Half his body was hanging off the side and his mouth was wide open. His hair was a mess and his snoring was treacherous, it definitely didn’t suit his idol image. “Yah Hyun Woo.” JiYeon pushed him around, no response.
She pushed him again, and he didn’t respond. JiYeon rolled her eyes, pulling the covers off the sheet; he ended up rolling off of the bed.
“YAH WHAT THE HECK?!” Hyun Woo exclaimed, quickly sitting up after hitting the floor. He rubbed his head, “My head hurts now.”
JiYeon tossed the sheet at him, “Maybe if you woke up after the first time I called you, we wouldn’t have to deal with this okay.”
He snarled, “Whatever.” Hyun Woo glared at her, but eventually laughed; “Can you cook?”
“Huh?” JiYeon asked.
Hyun Woo stood up, shrugging his shoulders; “I don’t know, I mean, I can’t really cook any type of food. So do you think you could make me some breakfast food or something?” he smiled, and naturally, his eyes just disappeared.
Who could resist that face? JiYeon said, she smiled; “Yeah sure, just come on over to my room and I got you.”
“Thank you!” Hyun Woo gave her a quick hug, realizing he still didn’t put clothes on, he pulled away quickly; “Sorry.”
JiYeon laughed, “It’s fine.” She quickly glanced at him, So it is a normal thing for guys to sleep in just boxers.. interesting. “I’ll just wait for you to get changed and we can walk over to my room together.”
Hyun Woo walked over to the closet, pulling out a clean white V-neck and a pair of sweats; he was good to go. “Leggo.”

What both of them didn’t know, was that they kept the door open while being in Hyun Woo’s hotel room. It wasn’t paparazzi who got pictures of them, but Kang Sora herself. Although she knew it would help the publicity of their drama coming out, she also knew for sure it would bother JB as well. After all, it kind of looked sketchy since Hyun Woo only had boxers on.
Kang Sora looked down at the pictures she took on her phone and smirked, Hmm, why do I feel that Hyun Woo likes JiYeon too?

 

 

Do you guys think that Hyun Woo likes JiYeon, or is he just generally nice?

Do you believe JB can actually stay faithful the two weeks JiYeon is gone, and vice versa?

When will JR realize Yeon Joo's feelings for him?

Will MyungSoo and Gyuri last?

Find out in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3