Getting Carried Away

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)
- meanwhile
 
"And this one too." Jiyeon tossed another shirt into JB's arms. They were getting so full, he could barely see over the top; "Are you fckng kidding me right now?"
Jiyeon turned around to look at JB, "Maybe I should get a cart.."
"Well maybe!" JB said, he walked towards the carts and dropped them all in; "I can't believe you're making me you're slave."
She laughed, "It's just a one day thing, as if you and I will ever going shopping again together. So, I'm gonna take advantage of this."
JB listened to what she said, And maybe I'll start taking advantage of you.. "What makes you think this will be the last time we hang out with each other?"
Jiyeon raised her eyebrows as she looked through more racks of clothes, "I don't know if you're deaf or something, but like I said; I'm only doing this for the sake of my grades."
JB leaned in from behind her shoulder, "I can sense some attraction here, and my insticts are usually right." he smirked.
Jiyeon snarled, with that being said; she threw a pair of shorts in his face for him to hold, "I need some more jeans." she said as she began walking over to the jean section.
"Hah." JB smirked to himself, knowing for a fact that he got her there. He followed her around for a couple more hours, just pushing the cart wherever she went.
"Are you hungry? Where do you wanna eat? It'll be my treat since it's my day." Jiyeon said after a couple more long hours of shopping.
JB thought for a bit, a better idea came across his head; "I heard you can cook?"
Jiyeon looked up at him, "What does that have to do with anything? And how would you know?"
"Myungsoo." JB answered, "And, I would like for you to cook me a meal."
"Bwoh?" Jiyeon asked, "You want me to cook you something?"
JB nodded his head, smiling wide; "Finish up shopping and we can head to my house, or yours; wherever you'd like."
Jiyeon was gonna argue with him, but she knew it would lead to nothing; "Ugh." she turned around, walking to the cash register.
 
- meanwhile -
 
"Umma! I'm just gonna take a walk around the neighborhood and get myself familiar with it." Yeon Joo called upstairs.
"Okay! Don't come back too late!" Her mom advised her before she closed the door and left.
Yeon Joo loved the way the breeze made her hair fly around. She came from a rich family, and although their business wasn't doing so well; that didn't phase her. She was a happy-go-lucky girl and she kept her life simple, just like how she wanted it. As she walked past houses, she began greeting some neighbors; who greeted her warmly. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yeon Joo. My family just moved in a couple houses down." she would say to them. Her positive aroma started to flood the air and cause everyone she passed by to just smile, and that's all she could ask for. All she wanted was to make people happy. As she was walking, a couple was walking her direction; she gave them both a soft smile, "That's such a cute shirt." she told the girl.
The girl looked down at her shirt and looked back up, giving her a wide smile; "Why thank you!" she exclaimed. She examined her face for a bit, "I don't think I've ever seen you before, are you new?"
Yeon Joo held her hand out, nodding her head; "I actually just moved in last night, I'm trying to get to know the place. My name is Yeon Joo." she smiled.
The girl held her hand out and shook hers, "Hyorin." she smiled again, pointing at the guy beside her; "This is my boyfriend Seojoon."
Seojoon smiled at her as well, "Are you a high school student?"
"Actually yes!" Yeon Joo exclaimed, "I start tomorrow, it's going to be weird because I don't know anyone here. But, I'll eventually get used to it."
"Wait, considering you live here; you'll be going to the high school a couple blocks down right? That's where we go!" Hyorin said excitedly, "Are you a senior too?"
"Oh my gosh, yes!" Yeon Joo answered happily, "Thankfully I'm going to know some people on my first day."
Seojoon laughed, "Don't worry, my girl HyoRin is always open to new friends; so am I. So if you ever need anything, just let us know."
Yeon Joo nodded her head, looking at Hyorin as she pointed to Seo Joon; "You've got a keeper on your hands girl."
Hyorin smiled, looking up at Seojoon as she held his arm even tighter; "I love this guy to death, and nothing's going to change that."
 
- later on, at night
 
JB leaned back in his seat, stretching his arms up above his head and yawned; "Not gonna lie, that was probably the best kimchi fried rice I've ever had."
Jiyeon smirked, "I am known to be pretty good at it."
He laughed, standing up; "Let's go up to my room." JB began walking up the stairs, not even bothering to look if Jiyeon was following.
She hesitated, but ended up in his room anyways; as she got in there, she opened up her backpack; "I'm gonna get this paper over and done with."
JB laid on his bed, debating whether or not to do it at the moment; but he chose to anyways.
They sat on on his bed, leaning on the wall; JB leaned over to see what Jiyeon was writing about him, "I give off a cocky aura?"
Jiyeon pulled her papers to her chest, "Don't read it! I'll be giving my speech next week anyways."
"Well, I'm gonna hear it anyways, and it's about me, can't I read it?" JB asked.
She shook her head, "No, just keep on doing yours."
JB snarled, continued on writing; She gives off a cold feeling, but after getting to know her; you can tell her heart is soft. I believe those articles were just made my netizens with no life and nothing to do. She's a beautiful person, inside and out. he smiled as he wrote, not noticing that Jiyeon was reading it.
As she read, she blushed; Jiyeon bit her bottom lip, smiling to herself. She took her eyes off his paper and looked at JB's face, The jawline is perfect, his nose is sharp, and something about his eyes is just so mesmerizing. Before she knew it, JB turned his face and looked back at her.
Her eyes widened, and tightened as she took a deep breath.
JB set his papers down on his lap, not breaking their eye contact; and slowly leaned in, looking down at her lips.
Jiyeon, you can't do this; you can't. Go away while you still have self control. Jiyeon's conscious was taking over her whole body, but something told her she couldn't leave. Not just yet.
JB was expecting her to move, maybe even flinch, but she did neither. He leaned in some more, and their lips touched.
Jiyeon kissed back, shutting her eyes tightly; but when JB's hands made their way onto her waist, she quickly pulled away; packing all her things. "I've got to go."
"Jiyeon wait, please." JB tried to stop her, but before he could finish; she was already gone.
He sat back down on his bed, running his hands through his hair; he looked towards the door, noticing that there was a shopping bag right by his dresser; "And she forget some clothes, awesome." JB stood up, walking over to it; he took a quick second glance inside, and realized they weren't girl clothes. JB took the bag over to his bed and took everything out one by one. A black varsity jacket, new pair of skinny jeans, and a black pair of Vans. He thought that was it, but there was a note at the bottom of the bag; which he pulled out and read, "This is just a thank you for putting up with me today, and for not being such a bad person. Thanks for being the only one to not judge me. - Jiyeon." he held onto the note, catching himself smiling.
 
- the next day
 
MyungSoo and Krystal walked out of the school office, "Do you want me to walk you to class too?" he asked her.
She looked up at him, "Don't you have to get going home? You already grabbed your month's worth of stuff, you're suspended remember?"
"Doesn't mean I can't just walk you to class for a good minute or so." he laughed.
Krystal laughed as well, but when she saw JR walking their direction; she stopped.
"Hey guys!" JR called out, happy as can be.
"Let's go." MyungSoo grabbed Krystal's arm, pulling her the other direction; and within a few seconds, they were already lost in the crowd of students.
JR scratched his head, "What was that about?"
"What was what about?" JB walked up behind him, over hearing him speak out loud.
"MyungSoo and Krystal just completely ignored me." he said, "I'm still confused on what happened the night of his party, would you mind giving me a little recap of anything that happened?"
They got to their class and both sat down in their desks, "Well, for starters; MyungSoo's party was extra packed. Some chicks and dudes I've never even seen before too. But about you, all I remember was that you got drunk. And before anyone knew it, you were making out with Ailee and then-"
"I was making out with Ailee?" JR's eyes widened, he thought back to the night; finally remembering an important moment. When MyungSoo came up to him and told him he ruined everything, "Fck my fckng fcked up life." he ran his hands through his hair, "I can't believe this."
Ailee walked into the room, as she walked pass JR; she bit her lip, giving him a flirty wink and leaned towards his ear; "I had a really fun night with you."
JR closed his eyes, trying to ignore everything; "Thanks." he answered back flatly.
JB just watched him, about to ask him what was wrong; but his whole train of thought was ruined when Jiyeon stepped into the room, sitting down at her desk.
 
JB was going to say something, but his teacher cut them off; "Alright guys, please take out your books and open them up to page 17."
Jiyeon searched in her bag, "Sht." she cursed under her breath, she raised her hand; asking for permission to go to her locker and get it, after that; she left.
JB shifted his weight in his seat, I need to talk to her. he grabbed his phone out of his pocket, pretending as if he got a call; "Oh my gosh, I'll be there right away!" he put his phone back in his pocket, packing up all his things; "Sorry, but my grandma was just admitted to the hospital; I have to go!" without even hearing what their teacher would say, JB left.
Krystal narrowed her eyes, watching JB's every move; Both of JB's grandmother's have already passed away. she looked at Jiyeon's desk, then at JB's; Both of them left at just about the same time too.. she tried to put the pieces together.
 
Jiyeon closed her locker, about to walk back to class; but someone grabbed her wrist from behind. "What the hell?!" she tried to pull away, especially when she found out it was JB; after seconds of trying, he opened up the storage closet; dragging her inside and locking the door behind.
She stood, leaning on a wall; "Why did you take me here?"
"About what happened last night, the kiss. I just-" JB began, but Jiyeon didn't let him finish.
"It was nothing. I guess we both got carried away in the moment." You're a liar Jiyeon, you wanted to fck him right then and there. her conscious was fighting against her.
JB took a few steps closer to her, raising his eye brows; "Then why did you kiss back?"
Jiyeon's eyes widened, she couldn't back up because she was already leaning on a wall; "I told you, I guess I got carried away in the moment."
He gently touched her chin, holding it up so she would look him in the eyes; "So you're saying if I kiss you now, you would just get "carried away in the moment"?"
She tried so hard to avoid the eye contact, but when it happened; she already knew she would lose. Jiyeon watched as JB's lips got closer, and she couldn't help herself but lean in as well. Before they knew it, minutes passed and their lips didn't separate at all.
JB pinned her body up against the wall, his hands slid down the wall and grabbed onto her waist; pulling her body onto his. The friction made him hot, and he wanted more than just making out. He pulled away from her lips, sliding his lips down her neck; and his hands started to make their way up the front of her shirt.
Jiyeon then pushed him away, breathing harder than ever; "We can't do this here." I shouldn't be having at all.
JB looked at her, she had the lust in her eyes; he knew she wanted it, but he understood her at the moment. "Come to my place, tonight."
"Okay." Jiyeon answered so quickly, she even surprised herself; "I'll clear my schedule." After that, she gave him one last embarrassed look; grabbed her stuff, and walked back to class; leaving JB inside, smirking. "I get every little thing I want."
 
 
Will JiYeon actually show up at JB's house?
Will Krystal ever be able to forgive JR?
How's Yeon Joo's school year gonna be?
Find out in the upcoming chapters!
Thanks for reading.
Please comment and subscribe.
I love reading your guys' comments,
whether they're good or bad;
anything makes my day. [':
I LOVE YOU ALL <3