[Revenge Plans]

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)

Recap: Jinwoon heard about Jackson & Mark talking about JB & Jiyeon having and is now planning to really get back at JB. Ailee is no longer attending their school. JB & JR have officially moved into their dorms. Jinwoon took JB's phone away due to the fact that he saw the hickey on JB's neck; which was a violation of their dating policy. These ideas came from Kang Sora herself. It was found out that Jackson & Suzy dated their trainee days but didn't really have any closure. They both just mutually ended things to make it easier for both of them; Jackson advised JB to do the same.

 

Jinwoon tossed Sora JB’s phone, “What did you want to do with his phone anyways?”

Sora smirked, grabbing it, “Hand me that flashdrive over there.”

“Okay..” Jinwoon picked it up, “He has a lock, I’ve tried almost every easy code I knew.”

She rolled her eyes, “Let me guess, you didn’t try Jiyeon’s birthday though did you?”

Kang Sora JB’s phone, making the password and getting in.

His mouth dropped, “How the hell did I not think of that..”

“Because guys are stupid.” Sora shook her head, “I need you to copy and move over everything on his phone into this flashdrive.”

He narrowed his eyes, “But why?”

She ignored his question, trying to find what she had wanted.

Sora scrolled through all his pictures and videos, smirking when she found exactly what she wanted.

“What is it?”

She clicked play on the video and handed him the phone, “Jiyeon had told me that they did film a tape. She was freaking out because she thought it was gonna get leaked. Well, why don’t we make her dreams come true.”

Jinwoon watched the video in utter disgust. He couldn’t believe Jiyeon would be the type to actually let JB film her like that.

“This is fcked up Sora.” Jinwoon stopped the video, handing the phone back to her, “I don’t know if I’ll be able to release this.”

Sora sighed, “If you’re worried about how she’s , I can easily blur all those parts out. We won’t release her face right away, that way the press and netizens first put out their guesses on who they think the idol is.”

“Jiyeon’s image is already effed up enough; I don’t think I’ll be able to live with myself Sora.” Jinwoon shook his head, he couldn’t do this to someone he fell in love with.

“Fine, if you don’t want to do this; I fcking will.” Sora grabbed the phone.

“What are you gonna do when Jiyeon finds out that you’re the one who released it?!” Jinwoon tried his best to stop her.

Sora rolled her eyes, “She won’t. I won’t release the video until JB gets his phone back. To what Jiyeon knows, only JB has the video. How the hell would she even suspect that her own manager do this to her? I’ve gained all of Jiyeon’s trust; she wouldn’t even double think it.”

Jinwoon ran his hands through his hair; he wanted Jiyeon back so bad that he was no willing to go through with the plan.

“Are you blocking out JB’s face too at the end?” Jinwoon wondered.

Sora shrugged her shoulders, “I’m thinking about it. But frankly, I think it’ll be more interesting to just block them both out. Once people start talking about it and when someone gets it right, I’ll release JB’s face first. Once Jiyeon is all heart broken, she’ll be crawling back to you.”

Jinwoon smiled to himself, he’d love for her to come back into his arms.

He let out a sigh, “At least wait until they release I Like You. I need them to have a good start and this will end up ruining the rest of GOT7.”

“Don’t worry. This will only affect JB, and only JB. Trust me.” Sora snickered, “JB must be mine.”

 

- meanwhile -

 

“So how do you keep in touch with Jiyeon without a phone?” Jackson wondered.

“I haven’t spoken to her in two days; she’s probably freaking out to be honest.” JB gritted his teeth; super mad at Jinwoon at the moment.

Mark put his hand on JB’s shoulders, “As long as there’s nothing bad on your phone, I’m sure you’ll be fine.”

JB nodded his head, but his mind froze when he thought back to that night him and Jiyeon decided to have extra fun.

“Fck my fcking life.”

“What is it?” JR popped in, hearing their conversation.

JB bit his bottom lip, “There’s, a video on my phone..”

Bam Bam raised his eyebrows, “It’s a video of you & Jiyeon doing the nasty isn’t it?”

Jackson smacked Bam Bam on the side of the head for phrasing it like that, “Don’t say it like that, pabo.”

“You think they’d hack into my phone?” JB asked, running his hands through his hair.

Yugyeom shrugged his shoulders, “To be honest, in your situation, yes.”

JB pursed his lips, about to speak up again; but their dorm door opened up.

 

“Im Jae Bum, come here for a second.” Jinwoon stood at the door, leaning on the panel.

JB got up from the bed, walking towards him, “Yeah?”

Jinwoon reached into his pocket and gave him his phone, “I was being a bit irrational. About your situation, so I decided to just give you a warning. For now.”

JB smiled, grabbing his phone and bowing, “Thank you, thank you so much.”

“Now go get some rest, you guys have dry rehearsal tomorrow morning.”

Jinwoon closed the door and left the guys.

 

JB went straight into his gallery, making sure everything was there.

Nothing seemed to be missing, nothing was added.

But most importantly, the video was still there.

He ran his hands through his hair, sighing in complete relief.

“Thank the Lord.” JB let out.

 

Jackson chuckled, “You’re just overthinking brah.”

“Yeah, now go text your fcking girlfriend already.” Mark smacked his arm, teasing him.

 

JB laid down on his bed, calling Jiyeon.

 

“YAH PABO, HOW COME YOU HAVEN’T SPOKEN TO ME IN TWO DAYS?!”

“Babe, calm down, I can explain.”

“Explain my , what have you been doing?”

JB chuckled at her sassiness, “I got my phone taken away because of that fcking hickey you gave me.”

Jiyeon paused, “Jinwoon saw the hickey? I told you to cover that sht up.”

“Yeah, but it’s fine now. I have my phone back, so you have nothing to worry about.”

“Okay good, I was just freaking out on why you haven’t spoken to me in 48 hours.”

“Everything is fine Jiyeon. Well, I’m gonna just call you tomorrow. We gotta get some sleep because tomorrow’s our first rehearsal on the Music Bank stage.”

Jiyeon smiled, “Good luck JB, I know you guys will do great. Hwaiting!”

 

Ailee turned her head at the sound of her name; she was taking full advantage of everything that was going on around her.

She had just signed onto Loen Entertainment with a 2-year contract; meaning she had to dorm in their buildings and she was now home-schooled.

The only people she had told were Hyorin & Seo Joon.

 

While having time alone, Ailee had spent her time writing songs; mainly about what went on between her, Yeon Joo, and especially JR.

She felt back-stabbed, hurt, rejected. Almost every single negative feeling was inside of her system.

 

“Miss, about your debut song Heaven, we looked through the lyrics and we would like to know if this was inspired by someone?” A reporter asked.

Ailee looked in front of her, so many lights already flashing in her face.

She loved the attention, more than anything in the world.

 

“Actually, there is.” Ailee smiled, “But he shall remain unnamed for the time being.”

Another reporter raised his hand, “Is he an idol?”

Ailee just smiled again, “I’m sorry, but I will not speak of who any of my songs are written about. For the time being at least.”

“Are you currently dating? Or was this in the past?” Another reporter spoke up.

She just sighed, “I’m not going to answer any questions about who my songs are about, end of story.”

 

Reporters exchanged awkward glances, sensing the attitude in her tone.

A woman leaned over to the man next to her, “She has more attitude than Park Jiyeon from T-ara.”

Ailee happened to look over, wondering what they could be whispering about.

“Excuse me, reporter in the light blue, what did you just whisper to him?” Ailee raised her eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest.

The reporter looked up at her, shaking her head, “It’s nothing.”

“Better be.” Ailee smacked on her gum some more.

 

She was finally getting attention, she was becoming famous.

Ailee didn’t care for her image, but seeing lights flashing in her face were her dream..

The only thing missing was JR, and she would go to the ends of the Earth to win him over.

 

Once he sees how much better I am than that Yeon Joo btch, he’ll be on his knees begging for me.

 

- meanwhile -

 

“It’s really nice to actually have you home, mom.” MyungSoo sat down, smiling at who he thought to be the most beautiful woman in the world.

MyungSoo’s mom gushed, hitting his shoulder, “I’m happy to be home. I feel that work has taken over my life and I haven’t been giving you the attention that someone like you needs.”

He rolled his eyes, “How long will you be home?”

“I actually took a month leave from work; so I’ll be able to watch your every movement young boy.” She pointed at him, “You better have been staying out of trouble.”

“You know,” MyungSoo smiled, “I’ve been trying my best.”

“Funny.” His mom laughed, “How has Krystal been doing? I miss her; maybe even more than you.”

MyungSoo pretended to be upset, chuckling, “She’s been doing well; and actually, that’s something I wanted to talk about with you.”

His mom pulled up a seat, looking at him, “I’m all ears hun.”

He took a deep breath, smiling again, “You know how close Krystal & I have been ever since we were young..” he began.

“Yes, of course.” She nodded her head, “What about it?”

“I’ve been thinking a lot lately; and I realized, I need her in my life forever mom.” MyungSoo told her.

The expression on MyungSoo’s mom’s face didn’t change. Not one bit.

He narrowed his eyes, “Mom?”

MyungSoo’s mom stared back at him, “You want my honest thoughts?”

“Of course, that’s always what I need.” MyungSoo answered; scared.

After a couple of antagonizing seconds, she let out another giggle, “You didn’t even have to tell me MyungSoo. I’ve watched you two group up together and I’ve always seen how you look at her.”

“R-really?” MyungSoo scratched his neck, “Have I always been that obvious?”

She nodded her head, “Whenever she’d talk about JB, you didn’t notice, but you always had such a sad expression. Krystal is an amazing girl, and there isn’t anyone else I’d rather be with you. Just know, you’ve always had my approval.”

MyungSoo walked around the table, hugging his mom from behind, “I know I’m not the best son. I’ve made so many mistakes, I’ve done things that have upset you for days. But I just want you to know, I’m truly blessed to have a mom like you. Someone who supports my decisions and is always here for me; that’s more than I could ever ask for.

His mom tapped his hands, “Okay, I love you. Now get off because I’m not used to your cheesiness.”

MyungSoo laughed again, only hugging his mom tighter.

 

- meanwhile -

 

JB rolled his eyes.

Right as he the TV, Ailee’s presscon was on.

“So this is why she’s not attending our school anymore.” He pursed his lips; she’s finally living the dream.

JR looked at the screen, hugging a pillow in his arms. “I really hope she does well; she has a lot of talent.”

JB nodded his head, “I hope so too; but I also hope that she doesn’t use this publicity to try and counter attack us. Mainly you though.”

“Ailee isn’t that mean, JB. You should know that; you were closest friends with her out of us three guys.” JR said back.

“Yeah, I know her well enough that she likes people taking pity on her. When she’s mad, nothing gets in her way JR.” JB said back seriously, turning off the TV.

Jackson walked into the room, tossing all of them a sandwich, “Why’d you turn off the TV? That girl was cute.”

JR rolled his eyes, “Just forget it.”

“Okay..” Jackson pouted, “How does it feeel to have your phone back?”

JB held his phone in the air, “A to the men.”

Mark chuckled, “Been talking to Jiyeon lately?”

“Of course.” JB smiled, happy that he could freely talk about Jiyeon to them, “Her drama starts up soon; next week I think.”

Youngjae swallowed, “You know she has a bed scene with Hyun Woo right?”

JB’s smiled faded, he turned towards Youngjae, “A what?”

Bam Bam ruffled his hair, “It’s been rumored that Jiyeon & Hyun Woo are having a bed scene for the drama.”

Yugyeom laughed, “Don’t freak out so much JB, it’s just acting.”

JB sat up straight, becoming slightly uncomfortable, “As in, they’re gonna have ?”

JR hit his arm, “It’s not like it’s real. Don’t worry bro.”

Jackson nodded his head, “Trust me, this is gonna boost up the ratings for their drama; it’s a good thing.”

“What makes you say that?” JB asked.

Mark took another bite of his sandwich, “Who doesn’t wanna see Jiyeon ?”

“Yah!” JB threw a pillow and knocked the sandwich out of Mark’s hands, “Only I have the right to see her body, arasso?”

The rest of the guys laughed; they absolutely loved messing with JB.

He looked down into his phone, and straight into the gallery again; thinking back to the tape him and Jiyeon filmed.

“What are you so focused on?” Jackson leaned over, trying to get a peak at JB’s phone.

JB quickly locked his phone, nervous, “It’s nothing.”

Jackson raised his eyebrows, laughing, “Okay..”

 

 

Bleh, this chapter completely .

But, at least now you guys know why Jinwoon really took JB's phone.

And Sora, man I hate her so much in this story; along with Ailee. >_<

Will Jiyeon & Hyun Woo really have a bed scene?

And omg, I just love MyungSoo's character here.

He's such a mother's boy; and I find it adorable.

Find out what happens in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3