[What Happened]

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)

Recap: JB promised JiYeon he wouldn't leave her side no matter what. MyungSoo & Krystal came up with an agreement; he had to court her in order to win her heart, although she could feel herself truly falling for him. Gyuri spoke to Krystal; saying that MyungSoo really does love her and she hopes that they remain happy together. MyungSoo hasn't told anyone about what he saw between JB & JiYeon.

 

Jinwoon examined Mark’s face, shaking his head, “You had one more week until debut and you just had to get punched in the face?!”

Mark took a step back, surprised by his hyung’s sudden yelling. “Look I’m sorry okay.”

“Aish.” Jinwoon ran his hands through his hair, looking around the room. “Anyone going to tell me what happened?”

Jackson took a step forward, “It was all just a misunderstanding at the party on Saturday; just a little physical altercation.”

Jinwoon narrowed his eyes at Mark, “Who’d you get into a fight with?”

Mark shrugged his shoulders, “His name’s like MyungSoo or something.”

“Idiot.” Jinwoon shoved Mark, “You don’t even know the name of the person who gave you such an ugly scar?!”

Yugyeom pursed his lips, not really knowing if he was supposed to speak up or not, but he did anyways.

“His name was MyungSoo; he came with JB.” Yugyeom quietly said.

Jinwoon raised his eyebrows, staring at Yugyeom, “You’re telling me that this is JB’s fault?” Interesting..

“We’re not saying it was JB’s fault; he wasn’t even there at the time.” Bam Bam pitched in.

“Then where was JB?” Jinwoon questioned some more.

Youngjae scratched the back of his neck, “He-he was in the bathroom.”

Mark and Jackson exchanged scared looks; there was no way Jinwoon could find out about JiYeon.

“You two!” Jinwoon pointed at Mark and Jackson, “You seem to be hiding something from me.”

Jackson shook his head. Out of the five there, he was the best liar. “It’s nothing hyung.”

Jinwoon scratched his head in frustration, “Whatever.”

He looked at Mark, couldn’t help but feeling bad for him, “You, get better soon and make sure you ice your face on the daily. We don’t want press to see your face like that and start questioning you, arasso?”

Mark nodded his head, sighing in relief.

“As for the rest of you,” Jinwoon looked at the rest of them, “Make sure you don’t do anything stupid like Mark over here and learn from his mistakes. If you guys have any problems, just let me or one of the boss’s know what’s going on.”

They all bowed, and after that, he left.

“That was such a close call.” Jackson wiped the sweat coming down his face, “He would’ve dropped us all if we ratted out JB on what really went on between him and JiYeon.”

Mark looked at the mirror again, “My lip looks ugly as fck.”

“Not just your lip..” Bam Bam jokingly mumbled, getting a glare from his hyung.

Jackson laughed, “Cut it out you two; we gotta get practicing.” He clicked the CD player, starting off their rehearsal.

 

But what they didn’t know, was that Jinwoon was right out side the door, listening to every little word they were saying.

 

- meanwhile -

 

“Wait, tell me why you didn’t come to school again?” Sora questioned JiYeon, totally confused.

JiYeon shrugged her shoulders, “I just wasn’t feeling it today.”

Sora rolled her eyes, This btch..

“What happened at the party?” Sora asked again.

JiYeon sat up, looking at her, “JB and I had . Pretty much it.”

Sora’s entire body cringed, knowing that couldn’t have possible been the first time they’ve had .

“So that’s why you didn’t come to school?” Sora  questioned again.

JiYeon shook her head, “JB and I are completely fine. I just didn’t want to go to school, okay?”

A hint of annoyance came out of JiYeon’s voice, causing Sora to get mad.

But she couldn’t do anything about it.

“Looks like you need some time alone.” Sora closed JiYeon’s bedroom door, walking towards her own room in her house.

 

Once Sora went into her room, she dialed Jinwoon’s number.

“What you told me was right. JB and JiYeon had , again.” Sora told him.

Jinwoon shook his head, looking at the ground, “I can’t bare to think of someone else’s hands on JiYeon’s body Sora. I could probably end up hurting JB for all I care.”

Sora heard the anger in Jinwoon’s voice; and she loved it.

 

Before they set up the plan to get at JB, Jinwoon was hesitant to do it.

But now, he was willing to do anything just to get JiYeon back into his arms.

 

“When do you see JB and JR next?” Sora asked him.

Jinwoon looked up at the calendar in front of him, “Tonight actually. They’re moving into the dorms tonight.”

Sora smirked, “Listen to what I have to say, and make sure you don’t forget any detail I’m about to tell you.”

 

- after school -

 

The group walked out of the school (JB, MyungSoo, Krystal, JR, & Yeon Joo) and started their way off their school steps.

But were suddenly stopped by Hyorin and Seo Joon who came in front of them.

Krystal waved, “I feel like I haven’t seen you two in such a long time.”

Hyorin smiled back at her, “The reason we haven’t talked to any of you lately, is because I just feel so embarrassed.”

JB narrowed his eyes, “Embarrassed about what?”

Seo Joon wrapped his arm over Hyorin’s shoulders, “We came to apologize for all of Ailee’s actions lately. She’s honestly getting out of control.”

“Oh..” JR responded, looking at Yeon Joo, who she clearly was given the most harm from her.

“How she acts has absolutely nothing to do with you two.” Yeon Joo spoke up, smiling at them.

Hyorin smiled back, “You’re such a sweet girl. I wish you two the best.”

JR and Yeon Joo bowed, laughing at the end.

Seo Joon looked at Hyorin, as if for confirmation.

“We also wanted to mention, Ailee isn’t attending this school anymore.” Seo Joon added in.

 

- later on -

 

Yeon Joo came back into the living room just to see JR studying hard as always.

“You’re one of the top students at the school; how do you do it?” She wondered, taking a seat beside him.

JR turned his head to face her, smiling at her while gazing into her eyes, “Things are easier when you have inspiration.”

“Aish.” Yeon Joo rolled her eyes, playfully pushing his face away, “Finish up with your assignments. Aren’t you guys moving into your dorm tonight?”

JR nodded his head, taking a couple chips and munching on them, “I have a couple more hours before I really have to leave.”

She smiled at him, moving some hair out of his face, “I’m really happy for you JR, I hope you that.”

He leaned in, stealing a quick peck to her lips, “I’m happy I have you.”

Yeon Joo touched her lips, blushing like a little girl, “Yah, you’re always stealing kisses now-a-days!”

“Well,” JR held her face gently in his hands, “then I won’t steal them anymore.” He winked.

She rolled her eyes once again, finally giving in.

Yeon Joo leaned in towards his lips, giving him one of their most romantic kisses.

 

- meanwhile -

 

JB pulled away from JiYeon’s neck, breathing heavily.

JiYeon got off of his lap, walking around the room hopelessly looking for her t-shirt that she was wearing before she entered.

He chuckled, sitting up from the bed; “It’s over there on the chair.” He pointed.

“Thanks.” JiYeon blushed, grabbing it.

She walked back to his bed, lying on his lap while she played with the zipper of his pants, “What time are you leaving?”

JB ran his hands through her hair lovingly, “I have all my things packed already; JR’s coming to pick me up in a couple hours or so, so we got time.”

He winked at her, leaning down to kiss her lips; but she turned her head away from him.

“JB, that hickey is already gonna be hard to hide as it is.” JiYeon pointed at his neck, a huge red mark was basically calling everyone’s attention.

He touched his neck, shrugging his shoulders, “It’s not like they really care.”

JiYeon forced a laugh, “Has Jinwoon been good to you?”

“Surprisingly,” JB nodded his head, “He’s been pretty okay with me. But that’s because he doesn’t know I get to have you every night.”

JiYeon twirled the ends of her hair, rolling her eyes, “You do realize that the we had at the party, is probably going to be the last until you can finally move out of your guys’ dorms right?”

JB pouted, nodding his head knowingly, “It’s sad, isn’t it?”

“You better not be flirting with the miss A or the Wonder Girls. I swear JB, I have a pair of eyes watching you everywhere you go.” JiYeon glared at him.

He leaned down, kissing her cheek, “The only girl I need to be flirting with is you.”

 

- at the dorms -

 

“JB, you’re roomed with Mark and Jackson. While JR, you’ll be with Bam Bam, Youngjae, and I.” Yugyeom pointed at the room across the hall while speaking to the two.

JB nodded his head, giving a ‘sup nod to Jackson while Mark just smiled.

“At least your face is looking better.” JB commented, causing Mark to just roll his eyes.

Mark sighed, touching his lip, “As long as it fully heals before our debut stage, I’ll be fine.”

“That’s true.”

Mark looked at JB again, “Tell your MyungSoo friend to take good care of Krystal okay? I know her and I didn’t really get to talk much, but she seems really nice. If he ever fcks up, let me know.”

JR pushed Mark’s shoulder, “Man you already got hurt and you still think of getting with her?”

“Well,” Mark shrugged his shoulders, “She’s cute.”

 

“JB, JR, Jinwoon hyung wants to talk to you guys in his office.” Youngjae said.

 

“Have you guys got everything situated already?” Jinwoon asked.

JR nodded his head, “The dorms are pretty big too, so it doesn’t seem to be that much of a hassle for either of us.”

JB smiled, “Yeah, things are going well. Thanks for letting us have this opportunity.”

Is that a hickey on his neck? Jinwoon clenched his fists underneath the desk, disgusted.

“JR, would you mind if I talk to JB alone for a little bit? For now, just go to your room, I’ll call you back in later.” Jinwoon ordered.

 

After JR left, Jinwoon focused all his attention on JB.

“I guess the no dating policy didn’t mean anything to you, am I right?” Jinwoon put his hands on the desk between them, showing his superiority to him.

JB narrowed his eyes, “I’m sorry?” Does he know?

Jinwoon pointed at his neck, “Try covering that up a little more.”

JB bit his lip, bowing slightly, “I’ll do better in the future.”

Revenge begins.

“Since you failed to listen to one of the most important rules, that results in a punishment.” Jinwoon said, staring into him.

JB sat up in his seat uncomfortably, it would’ve been pointless to argue with him anyways. “What is it?”

Jinwoon held his head out, “You’re not allowed to use your phone for a month.”

“Bwoh?” JB spat, “A month?”

Jinwoon remained his blank stare, “Yes, now give it to me.”

JB dug through his back pocket, reluctantly giving it to him. “Is there anything I could do to get it back earl-“

Before JB could even finish his plea, Jinwoon had cut him off.

“No. Now go back to your dorm and get some sleep. Tell JR he can just sleep as well.” Jinwoon said, not even looking at the boy.

He had no interest in JR at all. The only reason he was there was because he was aware of his friendship with JB.

JB did an annoyed bow, leaving the room.

 

- meanwhile -

 

Krystal threw some food into the pot while she cooked and MyungSoo sat the diner table.

He rested his elbow on the table and placed his head on his hand, just smiling at her.

She turned around, giggling, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I don’t know,” MyungSoo shrugged his shoulders, “You’re just beautiful.”

Before MyungSoo’s huge revelation, there was no way Krystal would’ve taken that comment as seriously as she did at the moment.

This time, things were different.

She smiled at him, “You’re a charmer Kim MyungSoo.”

“And you’re a dime.” MyungSoo winked, laughing a bit afterwards.

Krystal moved a strand of hair out of her face and placed it behind her ears, thinking back to what Gyuri had told her that morning.

I haven’t seen you this happy in awhile.

And it was true, MyungSoo was making her the happiest person.

 

- the next day -

 

“Jackson, Mark, JB, wake up.” Jinwoon came barging into their rooms, banging on the door to get them to wake up.

JB tiredly opened his eyes, looking up at the clock, “It’s 5:30.”

Jackson jumped off the top bunk, awake as can be, “It’s morning workout time.”

“Why the hell do you guys have to work out at fcking 5:30 in the morning?” JB cursed under his breath, slowly getting up.

Jinwoon smirked, “Jae Bum, is there a problem? Is the idol life getting too hard for you?”

JB caught Jinwoon’s eyes, and he knew that he had to have known about JiYeon now.

The intense glare and bitter face would’ve been clear to anyone who saw him.

“No sir.” JB stood up from the bed, putting a shirt on.

Jinwoon shook his head, leaving their room and moving onto the next.

 

Once Jinwoon was out of sight, Jackson looked over at JB, “What the hell did you do to make him so mad?”

JB ran his hands through his messy hair, “If anything, I’m sure he has gotten the hint that I’m with JiYeon.”

“Damn dude.” Mark laughed, “You’re dead.”

JB shrugged his shoulders, “What am I supposed to do? I’m not gonna break up with her.”

Jackson put his hand on his shoulder, “Take some advice from me, do it as soon as possible. Because things really do get worse.”

“How do you know?” JB wondered.

Mark pointed at Jackson, “This dude dated Suzy for a majority of our trainee days.”

Jackson pursed his lips, nodding his head, “Obviously miss A debuted before us. After that, I barely even get to see her; so we kind of just ended things without real closure.”

JB looked down, he didn’t want to end things with JiYeon at all.

“That .” JB mumbled, “I would at least want closure.”

Jackson shrugged his shoulders, “Being famous comes with a price; you just kinda have to pay up to it.”

 

 

Grr, I don't know why, but I'm really annoyed at myself because of this chapter.

I felt like it was kind of a filler chapter; but oh well!

Where is Ailee now?

What are Jinwoon & Sora planning to do?

Will JB & JiYeon last?

Find out in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3