[I Can't Do This Anymore]

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)

Krystal woke up the next morning to what seemed to be around 10 texts and a couple missed calls.

She turned tiredly, lifting her phone up to her face and almost dropping it; "Aish."

 

"Hey, come outside."

"Are you even awake yet?"

"Geez, it's almost noon."

"Wake up. The morning isn't beautiful without you."

 

After reading that fourth text, Krystal couldn't help but smile.

Myungsoo's been treating her so well; and she really couldn't ask for anything better.

She knew it was time to give him her formal answer.

 

Krystal got up from her bed, throwing a hoodie on over her pajama shirt and grabbed a pair of sweats before heading downstairs like the text told her to.

 

When she opened the door, the biggest shock came to her.

On the sidewalk that came from the front door up until the side of the road, rose petals were laid out and when she looked up; Myungsoo was leaning on his car with a bouquet of flowers in his hand and a giant stuffed panda bear.

 

Krystal covered her face and flushed in embarrassment and cuteness; she loved this side of Myungsoo more than anything.

 

*click*

 

Krystal narrowed her eyes, wondering where that sound came from; "What was that?"

From the other side of the car, Myungsoo's mom came out with a camera and raised it up; "You know I love getting those candid moments."

Krystal's eyes widened as she ran over and hugged Myungsoo's mom, "Umma!"

Myungsoo's mom set down the camera on top of the car and hugged her back, "I missed my lovely Krystal."

 

Myungsoo pouted, pretending to be sad, "Looks like you're happier to see my mom rather than to see me."

Krystal giggled, pulling away from Myungsoo's mom; she excused herself and walked towards Myungsoo.

She smiled at him, "Thank you."

"You are always welcome." Myungsoo smiled back.

 

Without another word, Krystal grabbed Myungsoo's face and kissed him.

Myungsoo froze, although it definitely wasn't their first kiss; this time, it had meaning.

The way they felt for each other was obvious; and they knew they were ready to make a commitment to each other.

 

Myungsoo's mom just simply smiled in awe, capturing another picture of her favorite couple.

 

---

 

"I can't believe we're already on our second week of promotions!" Bam Bam jumped around in pure happiness and excitement.

Jackson just smiled, "I'm really happy we've been doing this together guys; I wouldn't wanna be with any other group except for GOT7."

Mark walked over to Jackson and gave him a big hug from behind, "And we wouldn't be the same if you weren't with us."

Bam Bam chuckled, "Markson is real!"

The rest of the group laughed; but it was cut short when Jinwoon walked into the room.

 

GOT7 members bowed, looking at their hyung; who had a glum expression on his face despite the amazing performance they put on.

"What's wrong?" JR asked.

Jinwoon took a deep breath, JB needs to be ruined, "Jae Bum, come with me."

JB looked up, "Huh?" he mumbled, scratching the back of his head, "Okay hyung.."

 

Youngjae & Yugyeom exchanged nervous glances, wondering why he had to be taken out separately.

 

---

 

"The reason I called you here is because a video is being leaked around the internet now." Jinwoon pointed at the laptop.

The two faces were blurred; but JB knew who that was.

It was him & Jiyeon.

 

JB's face turned white; This is impossible; only I have the video..

He tried his best to play cool; testing out his acting skills.

 

Jinwoon pretended to sympathize with him; giving him concerned looks and all. "I know the faces are blurred; but the hair color and physique look quite similar to you." He told him, "Now I don't want to make assumptions, but this could really end up ruining a career you barely got to start."

JB shook his head, "I'm sorry."

"Are you admitting that is you in the video?" Jinwoon raised his eyebrows, surprised by how fast he was telling him the truth.

JB took a deep breath, but then nodded his head, "It's me & my current girlfriend. I have broken too many rules already; so if you want to kick me out of the group to save the reputation of GOT7, I will personally leave myself."

Jinwoon's mouth slightly opened, almost feeling bad for the younger guy.

But it wasn't just almost feeling bad, he did feel bad.

"Ani," Jinwoon shook his head, "You don't have to do that."

JB looked up, surprised, "Really? Are you sure?"

I have to talk to Sora about this; I can't hurt this boy anymore. "I am sure. The management and I will do our best to prevent this from getting out even more. We will be here to back you up."

JB's face lit up, he gave him a slight smile, "Th-thank you."

Jinwoon nodded his head, "Now go back to your dorms, you should probably go and get some rest as well; you really need it. You've worked hard."

 

---

 

Jiyeon slumped in her seat; it's been almost a week since she last got to see JB.

"Hey." Krystal laughed, taking a seat beside Jiyeon; "What's wrong?"

Jiyeon forced a smile back, she almost slipped the fact that she was missing JB, but she couldn't do it just yet. "Oh nothing."

Krystal nodded her head, "Love sickness."

"Whatever." Jiyeon rolled her eyes, playfully punching her arm, "I heard you and Myungsoo are official now."

Krystal blushed, nodding her head, "I felt it was now appropriate timing."

Jiyeon smiled, "I'm happy for you two."

"Thanks!" Krystal answered, "If you ever want me to help you with the hookup; I got you."

Jiyeon shook her head, "I'm fine."

Krystal sighed, "Ya know, I feel that you and JB would be pretty compatible with each other."

Jiyeon's eyes widened, she let out a nervous laugh, "Wh-what? You're kidding!"

Krystal shrugged her shoulders, "Suit yourself."

 

Their teacher finally came in and began their lesson.

 

Jiyeon didn't pay any attention whatsoever; but their teacher didn't really care.

She looked through her phone some more, startled by a text sent from an unknown number.

What is this? Jiyeon clicked the message, dropping once she saw a video attached.

 

"Your beloved JB sent me this video and admitted that he's only dating you for . How does that make you feel? Better feel like sht. Because that's all you are. You're a two-faced btch who's the biggest in the industry. I hope you rot in hell."

 

Without even excusing herself, Jiyeon stormed out of the room in tears.

 

---

 

JB laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling, "Why does today feel so weird?"

"Probably because you're not with your precious Jiyeon." JR teased.

"She actually hasn't been responding to any of my texts since this afternoon and I'm really worried.."

JB looked at his phone to see if he missed any texts or calls.

Nothing.

Jackson threw a pillow at him, "Remember, Jiyeon's an idol too. I'm sure she's just as busy; if not more."

JB nodded his head, "You're right, I'm probably just over thinking everything."

Mark knocked on their door, looking up at JB, "JB, someone's here for you."

"Who?" JB jumped off the bed, grabbing a t-shirt and putting it on after being shirtless for countless hours.

Mark opened up the door some more; showing who was with him.

JB's face lit up when Jiyeon walked through the door.

But instead of her being happy; she gave off a different aura.

 

Mark got the hint that Jiyeon was clearly upset over something.

He eyed the rest of the members in the room and they walked out; leaving JB & Jiyeon alone.

JB walked towards her; his arms open wide, "I missed you."

Jiyeon walked away from him, shaking her head, "I can't fcking believe you JB."

He dropped his arms at his side, narrowing his eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"This!" Jiyeon threw her phone at him; wanting to burst out in more tears.

JB looked at her uneasily and then down at her phone; not believing that someone got hold of his and her tape.

"You promised me you wouldn't show anyone this and I was the fool to believe that you were going to be telling me the truth." Jiyeon clenched her fists, filled with rage and sadness.

But mostly regret.

"Baby, you have to believe that I didn't send or even show this video to anyone." JB raised his hands up in defense.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes, "How the hell are you even going to try and deny it when the proof is right in front of my face? This is going to ruin both of us."

JB walked closer to her, slowly, hoping she wouldn't move away.

"I talked to Jinwoon hyung earlier and he said he'd do his best to prevent this fro-"

"Wait, Jinwoon has seen this already too?!" Jiyeon shook her head in disbelief, "I can't even deal with this anymore JB."

He looked at her with pleading eyes, "Jiyeon, I-I need you. I love you."

She scoffed, "I thought I loved you too. But I trusted you JB, and all that trust is gone because my entire life is on the line with this video. I know you're new to the business, but I'm not. This could make or break my career and I don't think you understand that."

"I promise we can work together to clear our names from this and stop it from spreading; I want to be able to help you-"

Jiyeon shook her head, "You've done enough damage."

"Jiyeon.." JB walked closer to her, but she backed away.

"Whoever sent me the text is right; I'm probably not good enough for you anyways. I'm just a little two-faced ." Jiyeon looked down, "Goodbye Jae Bum."

JB ran up to her, hugging her from behind, "You have to trust me. Please."

Jiyeon closed her eyes, wanting to hug him back.

She loved him already and that was something she worked so hard on denying for the longest time.

But Jiyeon knew that her career was far more important that a little high school relationship.

Jiyeon pushed him away, not turning back, "It was nice knowing you."

She told him, but her voice cracked. She wanted to break down, she wanted to cry, but she had to play tough.

 

When she was out the door, JB dropped to his knees.

He pounded the floor, garnering the attention of the rest of s who came in worried.

JR tried to pull him up; but he refused.

Jackson & Mark exchanged concerned glances; not knowing exactly how to help.

 

---

 

"Sora, I'm sorry to say, but I can't do this anymore." Jinwoon paced back and forth; his conscious getting the best of him.

Sora smirked, "You're a little too late."

Jinwoon stopped pacing, turning his body to face her; "What are you talking about?"

She raised her extra spare phone up in the air, "I already sent the video to Jiyeon; she knows that it can be leaked any second now."

"What?!" Jinwoon yelled, "Do you have a heart anywhere in you?!"

She simply shrugged her shoulders, "Jiyeon's made me her btch ever since she became famous and I'm sick of dealing with her ways. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about."

Jinwoon scoffed, regardless of whatever broke them up; he couldn't deny the fact that he fell in love with Jiyeon and he couldn't do anything to hurt her.

"I get where you're coming from; believe me. But no one deserves their reputation to be ruined in the public like that over a little bit of jealousy." Jinwoon finally confronted her.

Sora stood up, glaring into his eyes, "What makes you say I'm so jealous? Don't go assuming sht."

Jinwoon shook his head, "The only reason you want Jiyeon's career to drop is because you want JB all for yourself and you've always been jealous of her ever since she became famous. Quit lying to yourself."

Sora picked up her papers and got close to Jinwoon's face, "If you don't want to get Jiyeon back, then let me just do this on my own."

She pushed past him, crashing their shoulders and slamming the door shut.

 

JR sighed, "I really miss you Yeon Joo."

Yeon Joo smiled through the phone, "I miss you too. How have things been going lately? I saw every single one of your guys' performances so far; including the showcase."

"I really appreciate it." JR said, "Things have been okay; a little dramatic though."

She scrunched up her eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

JR let out a deep breath, looking around the room to make sure he was alone; "I'm not really supposed to tell you; but I will anyways. JB & Jiyeon have been dating for awhile now."

"What?!" Yeon Joo covered , "Really?"

JR nodded his head, "Yeah, but I think something went on because Jiyeon came to our dorms earlier today and she was pissed. And when she left, she was in tears and she looked exhausted."

"Omo, that's horrible." She said, "Do you think any of the press got pictures of her?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I hope not; I feel like that would ruin things even more."

JR looked up, seeing Bam Bam & Yugyeom have finally got back home.

"My roommates are here now; so I'll let you sleep. Goodnight love, see you soon." JR sweetly told her.

 

 

Honestly, I have no idea where I am going with this story.

But, I do know the end will be coming soon.

Yeah, find out what happens in the upcoming chapters!

Please comment, vote up, subscribe, etc!

I LOVE YOU ALL <3