Pilot

I'm Not Perfect (Indefinite Hiatus)
"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Jiyeon's mom asked once more.
Jiyeon rolled her eyes, laughing; "Mom, I'll be fine."
Jiyeon's dad chuckled, "Hun, she's already 17; she'll be okay."
"But she's not just anyone, remember; she is famous." her mom responded.
Her father sighed, motioning for her to get out the car and enter the school; "I'll take care of your mom." he said.
Jiyeon smiled, kissing her father on the cheek before getting out of the car; "Bye mom!" she called out.
Her mom rolled down her window, "Don't talk to commoners!"
Jiyeon covered her face in embarrassment, she could tell people began to look at her; recognizing her.
 
---
 
Myungsoo pulled the newspaper closer to his face, "Park Jiyeon's transferring to a public school?"
JB looked up at him, pulling his headphones down around his neck; "As in, the chick in T-ara?"
Myungsoo handed him the newspaper, "She's y. But where would she go though?"
"She's transferring here." JR said flatly.
"What?!" Myungsoo retorded, "How do you know that?"
JB just listened on, smiling at the people who walked past. At that school, he was the celebrity.
"As you guys know, my uncle works for her company. I've known for awhile now. But I didn't tell you because you'd get your stalker fanboy on." JR laughed at his own joke.
Myungsoo snarled, "Shut up."
JB laughed along, he didn't pay much attention to kpop; so he wasn't really sure how to respond.
"I just don't get what's so great about her. She seems like a complete btch. And all those articles about abusing members and sht, that's bogus as hell." JR said.
"Well then she's a hot btch." Myungsoo said. 
"Who's a hot btch?" Krystal walked over to them, sitting down at her desk.
"Obviously not you." Myungsoo mumbled.
"YAH!" Krystal snapped, punching his arm; "Shut the fck up before I beat your ."
JB looked at both of them, "It'd be nice to go through a day where you two didn't want to kill each other."
"You know Krystal, you're not ugly. In fact, you're really fckin' cute. Just try on a mini skirt and something that'll put emphasis on those." he looked down at her.
Krystal followed his eyes, that went straight to her chest; "I'm going to kill you." she said as she quickly used her books to cover up.
JB and JR laughed, they were always amused by the 2. But JR always had that jealous feeling inside of him at the same time.
 
"Attention class. Today, as most of you have heard, we are welcoming a new student. Most of you probably already know her, but I want you all to treat her with love and respect; just like how you treat each other." Mr. Lee said to get the class's attention.
"That's a joke." Myungsoo rolled his eyes at how their teacher said they were nice and respectful to each other. The only nice person he ever met was JR, and JB; at times.
Jiyeon slowly walked in, she could feel people already glaring through her soul after each step she took.
The girl sitting next to JR snarled, whispering some things over to her friend.
"Annyeonghaseyo." Jiyeon forced a smile, giving a 90 degree bow.
Absolutely no response from anyone.
This might be good. I came here for my drama. As long as I don't get too close to anyone, I'll be okay. Jiyeon also thought back to the last words her manager told her, which was the most important; Do not fall in love, it'll be too risky. she looked around, That shouldn't be too hard to avoid here. she thought, already disgusted by most of them.
Mr. Lee pointed to a desk in the middle of the room, "Your seat will be right next to JB and Krystal. Please raise your hand."
JB looked up slowly, getting automatic eye contact with JiYeon as he raised his hand.
Jiyeon nodded her head, taking her seat quietly.
JB smiled, "Hi." he let out.
She turned her head to look at him, fighting the urge to smile; she just nodded her head, and turned back to looking at her class schedule. Keep your cold personality Jiyeon, you can't get attached to anyone.
JB looked at her for a bit, Maybe she's just really uncomfortable. he turned away, finishing up homework from the night before.
 
"Myungsoo, the principal wants to talk to you." Mr. Lee said, waiting for Myungsoo to grab his stuff and follow him. They both walked out of the room. The class they were in was basically a study hall, it wasn't technically a class; but it was a time to catch up with your other classes, or just catch up with your friends.
"If this was about what happened last week, we're done." JR scratched his head in frustration.
Krystal looked at JR, "Wait, at the party?"
JR nodded his head, "As far as I know, this could go as far as expulsion if he was really caught."
She shook her head, "He's such a ."
Krystal looked at JB, "JB, do you have any plans for after school tonight? I was thinkin' the group and us go study at my place. It is Friday anyways."
JB thought for a bit, "Ah I can't, sorry. I'm heading to the mall to go buy my mom an early birthday gift with my brother."
Krystal nodded her head, "Awuh, alright." she turned to JR, "You and Myungsoo down to come over?"
"Sure." JR smiled, a bit thankful that JB couldn't make it.
As JB was doing his work, he casually stole some glances at Jiyeon; who had that same poker face look the whole time, She's probably just having a rough day.
 
---
 
"Myungsoo hasn't even come back yet, what the hell?" JR looked around, hoping for Myungsoo to come make his way to their table.
JB bit his hamburger, chewing slowly; "He toilet papered the principal's house, got caught drunk driving, and was caught with the possession of weed; on school grounds. I'm sure he's done with." he loved Myungsoo, but he sure had too much fun in his life.
Krystal pursed her lips, she looked around; eyeing Jiyeon as she walked around looking for a lunch table, "She's a celebrity and can't find anyone to sit with, stupid btch."
"Stal." JB let out, "I'm sure she's just feeling all awkwarded out, she doesn't know anyone here."
"So?" Krystal retorded, "If Eunjung or someone else was here, people would be all over her. But Jiyeon? She has more anti's than fans 'cause of her rude self."
"Excuse me."
Krystal turned around, surprised by who she saw already standing behind her. She stood up, face to face; "Can I help you?"
Jiyeon looked at her, no change in expression at all; "Please don't judge me before you actually get to know me."
"Maybe if you didn't set up such a shtty reputation for yourself, this wouldn't be happening to you." Krystal rolled her eyes, about to sit down; but Jiyeon grabbed her arm.
"I don't know who the hell you think you are, but if you think I wanted all of this to happen; you're fcking wrong." she let go, finding a lunch table by herself where she sat down.
"Krystal, seriously; you didn't need to say all that to her." JB advised.
Krystal narrowed her eyes, "Don't tell me you're going to defend someone you don't even know anything about JB."
JB sat there in silence for a couple seconds, then spoke once again; "I'm not taking anyone's side, I'm just saying that you could've avoided it. You already have enough drama in your life." he picked up his tray, walking away.
"Where the hell is he going?" Krystal's mouth dropped when she saw him set his tray down in front of Jiyeon, "I can not believe this." she grabbed her stuff, walking out of the lunch room.
JR shook his head in annoyance, "Ugh." he grunted, following her out; he always thought of it as his duty to take care of her.
 
Jiyeon looked at the tray, then up at JB: "Can I help you?" she asked.
JB took a seat in front of her, just staring for a bit.
She looked around, starting to feel a bit uncomfortable; "I asked if I could help you?" she retorded once again.
"My name is JB, and I'm here just to apologize on my friend Krystal's behalf." he finally spoke.
"Is she your girl friend or something?" JiYeon wondered.
JB raised his eye brows, "No." he quickly answered, "But would you mind if I asked you a question?"
"Actually yes I would." she rolled her eyes, wanting him to just leave.
"Well I'll ask you anyways." JB began.
She stared at him in disbelief, Who the hell does he think he is?
"I'm not saying I know you, because I probably don't. But if you're just acting like stuck up btch because you're famous, you should stop; because it's only making people hate you even more." JB stopped talking, waiting for her to speak again.
Jiyeon narrowed her eyes, "You're right, you don't know me. Because I couldn't care less about the people at this school. I came to learn in peace, and so far; you're the only person who's not giving me it." she stopped talking, girls from all over were staring with death glares. "Now everyone is judging you just for talking to me, don't you care?"
JB shrugged his shoulders and pouted his lips, "Nope. Because just like you, I don't care. What you see in front of you is the real me, and maybe you should try being who you really are; and trust me, you won't have such a y time at this school." after that, he picked up his tray; smiled wide, he began walking away; but then turned around, "And you should smile more often, because it looks good on you." he smiled again, and finally left the lunch room.
Jiyeon's mouth dropped as she watched him walk away, completely dumbfounded by everything he just said to her; because she didn't know if he was being nice, or being a jerk. Maybe both, at the same time. But all she knew, was that she was smiling. And it was a real smile, the smile she really missed.
 
---
 
Jiyeon walked into her next class, still confused on what her feelings were at the moment. She looked up to see who was in there, and of course; JB, was that his name?
JB laughed, talking to Ailee; who was like a sister to him, "You're so dumb." he let out. He shook his head, looking towards the door; there stood Jiyeon, already looking at him.
She froze when their eyes met, JiYeon looked around the room; and the one empty seat, was the one right next to JB; Aish, my fckng luck. she made her way over, and sat down.
Ailee walked over to her original desk, talking to Hyorin.
"Looks like we've got more than one class together eh?" JB laughed, looking at Jiyeon.
Jiyeon turned her head towards him, "Look, I don't know what the hell your deal is. But if I didn't make it clear enough, I didn't come here to make friends. So I would really appreciate it if you stopped talking to me."
JB cocked his head to the side, "I'm talking to you because every little thing you're saying is a lie."
"Bwoh?!" Jiyeon spat.
"Miss Park, Mister Im; looks like you've met, guess you'll be good partners for our first speech project." Mrs. Kim handed them each a sheet of paper with directions on what their project was going to be.
Jiyeon's mouth dropped again in disbelief, "I can not believe this."
JB smirked, looking at Jiyeon's reaction from the corner of his eye; "A day in the life?" he read out loud.
"I have to follow you around for 12 hours?" JiYeon snarled, closing her eyes in annoyance; "Someone kill me."
JB turned to look at her, "I know you don't want to make friends, so how about we just get this over with. Come to my house Saturday, and I'll follow you around Sunday. End of story." he wrote his address down on a notepad and handed it to her, then continued on with his assignments.
Jiyeon grabbed the notepad, turning it over; it read, "Smile" with a giant smiley face drawn underneath. She tried to hold it in, but JB caught her from the corner of his eye.
 
 
Will JB and JiYeon hit it off right away?
What's the principal talking to Myungsoo about?
How will Jiyeon really affect Krystal's life?
Find out in the next chapters!
And there we have it! Here's the pilot chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it, and I hope you all comment and subscribe! I love any type of feedback I can get.
I LOVE YOU ALL <3