That cocky guy

Insecure

All night long Soyun just thought about the day. The day would have been a blast if she hadn't met that cocky guy at the dance competition. If she had luck she would get the chance to crush him in the finals, if she could make it there. The judges should call allt the winners a day after the contest. If they wouldn't call Soyun, she is not in the game. She pulled the blanket closer to her body and tried to sleep.

Just when her body was relaxed someone lit the lights in her room. "Aish turn off the light!" Soyun said and hold her hands over her tired eyes. "You forgot to tell me about the day." Soyun sat up and saw her big brother sitting on the edge of her bed. "Baekhyun...Why didn't you come and cheer me on? Nara and Jung Kook did! They even exaggerated with it all." Baekhyun sighed. "You knew I had song auditions today..." he said. "Oh right...I think I forgot...sorry.", she mumbled and felt so stupid. Before Baekhyun went to bed himself Soyun briefly told him about the day, the dancing, that she met Kai and of course the cocky boy named Jimin. Jung Kooks old friend.

Soyun's alarm woke her up early. It was Monday. Soyun hated Mondays, that means school. But she dragged herself to the bathroom and put on an easy makeup. Usually she had a lot of makeup, a lot of dark makeup on her eyes already beautiful eyes. But this day was another day. Soyun felt like going easy on the makeup, just a little mascara. Baekhyun met her at the door. They always walked together to school.

On the way to school they met up with Bora, Chanyeol and Daehyun, Baekhyun's friends. Soyun wished Nara and Jung Kook were in her class but they were two years younger than her so they were in another school. They split up and Baekhyun and his friends went to the other part of the school. Soyun walked in the hallway on her way to the classroom when she met that boy. Jimin. "Oh but Hello" Jimin said and smiled, still with that cocky attitude. "Hello." Soyun answered and tried to get past him but he always stood in her way, moving so that she couldn't go. "Have you got a call yet?" Jimin asked. Soyun thought a little and realized she hadn't got it yet, hopefully she would get it soon. "No...I haven't" , "Well that's sad gurl, I got mine this morning. Let's hope you get yours today. Or never!" Jimin laughed and walked away. He bumped into Soyun's shoulder on his way and she felt the anger growing inside her. What is wrong with that boy!!

When school ended Soyun went straight to the road where her mom was to pick her up. On the way there Soyun saw a boy sitting on the hill waiting for a girl who came his way. When he started speaking Soyun could swear it was Jimin. "Jimin I have something to say.", the girl said and had a determined look on her face. "What?" Jimin asked and crossed his arms. You could see the girls anger and in a second she hit him in the face. Jimin scolded her and asked her why, while holding a hand on the place he got hit. But Soyun could really understand why she did what she did. The girl told him that she couldn't stand his cocky attitude anymore and easily broke up with him. The girl walked away and there he was alone. Soyun tried to pass him quietly but he heard her and gave her a shocked look. "What are you looking at?" Jimin threw out. Soyun rolled her eyes and ignored him. She saw her mothers car and jumped in.

That moment when Soyun heard her phone making noises in her bag she got excited. Quickly she picked up the phone and answered. She was in. Soyun was going to dance the finals. Against Jimin.