Where have you been?

So Far yet So Close

 

'SuJin~' as I was cursing that fellow who kissed me, I heard someone calling me from behind. 'Oh?! Oppa?!' I turn and saw my own brother, Jay Park. 'Wae?! Why I keep calling you and you keep walking faster and faster?!' He asked. 'Ani~ I thought you are...?' I immediately cover my mouth. 'You thought I'm who?! You have something hiding behind me?' He look at me with totally suspicious. I can't let him know I help MinYoung to work part time maid and been killed by that master. 'I ... Erm... I.. Hmm why you're home so early, oppa?' 'Dont try to change topic! Say! Why you are here alone and why you acting strange today?' His voice getting serious. I smiled and try to be act cute  'oppa, you must be freaking tired after coming back from hospital! Come let me help you take this!' I grabbed his bag and immediately run in our house. 'Ya~ Park SuJin! Come back!' I heard his yelling. Yup. You heard it! He is coming back from hospital . He is a famous plastic surgeon. As I get in the house, I feel almost kind of breathless. I sit down and our maid, ahjuma Kim brought me a cup of water and medicine. 'Ya~' I heard my bro shouting when he step in the house. But when he saw me resting and eating my medicine, he get nervous. 'Are you alright?' He asked. I sallow the pills and smiled 'I'm fine! Just a bit tired!' I saw with breathless voice. 'You just get operation not long ago! You should have take good care of yourself! No more running like this!' He warned. 'Oppa, since when you become ahjuma?! ' I teased as I get the cup into the kitchen for ahjuma Kim. 'Ahjuma Kim also looks younger than you in this point!' I teased again as I hugged ahjuma Kim. 'Miss, don't say this to your own brother! He is worry about your heart that why he acting like this!' Ahjuma Kim said. 'Neh~ arasso!' I said playfully while still hugging her. 'You still didn't answer me why have you been! Un you supposed to stay at home?' My brother asked again. 'Young Master stop asking your sister! She is a grow up girl! She know how to take care of herself!' Ahjuma Kim is like our 2nd mother. She take care of us since we are small so she have the full authority to scold or even beat us. Her status is more than just a maid. 'Ahjuma but she...' My brother have no choice but give up asking. I knew my victory and stick out my tongue. Then, ahjuma turn around, looking at me. 'Miss, your heart transplanting operation only undergo 3months ago. You even comma  for 1 and half months. You shouldn't always go out and do vigorous exercise! ' there she goes.... All mother's characters- nagging me. 'Arasso madam!' I bowed playfully and run back to my room. 'Ya~ call you don't run!!!!!' My brother yelled but I  ignore.  
 
In the room...
I looking at the old picture of mine and try to flashback my memories.Not much coming out. I only can remember what's happen before 12 years old but after that I remember nothing. Everything about my teenage time until I wake up after the heart transplant ion, was been told by ahjuma Kim and my brother.
 
I don't have friend and MinYoung is the only one who I know in the hospital. That day she broke her legs and admitted hospital and I met her. Soon, we become best friend. She found a new job which become assistant  for celebrity. I remember she did mention that company... Named... Erm...YG- yeah YG entertainment. However, today she get in stomach ache and is her first day. So she secretly asked me to replace her. What I didn't expected is I been kissed by that ert master!!!! Never thought of an famous idol could be so ... I touched my lips and flashback the scenario. Hey wait, he don't look like really want to take my advantage but...is he really mis-recognized me with someone else?! I wiped my lips again and groaned. Aissshhhh... No matter what, that is my first kiss as I could remember! How could he????!!!! 'Ya~~~~' I buried my face into the pillow and shouted angrily.