Lucky Gift

So Far yet So Close
I walk near to her and grab the photo from her. 'I am his wife? Choi SeungHyun?' She asked blankly. Well, I'm very confuse too until I saw the picture. Is HyePyeong... She is wearing a beautiful wedding dress and that is ... Me?! Oh no must be the silly girl's photoshop work. As I look at the date I remember something 
 
{Flashback} 
'Hyuni ... Hyuni.... honey~' she run towards me and circled her arms around my neck from the back as I am sitting on the couch and watching tv. ' what makes my baby so happy today?' I asked without looking at her. She take a light peck on my cheek and let go of me. She came in front and sit beside me. 'Oppa~' her aegyo voice never fails to bright up my smiles but still I casually humming as a reply. 'Guess what I won?' She said happily. I pulled her closed and let her sleep on my lap so that I could play with her hairs. 'What?' I asked with a smile. 'Oppa~ you never even try to guess don't you?' She pouted as she holding some kind of coupon stuff in her hand. 'You gonna tell me anyways don't you?'this gain me a playful punch by her but I laughed with my girl's baby act 'bad boy!'she said. I immediately grabbed the coupon from her hand and look at it 
'Free wedding photoshooting's voucher' 
As I look at it, I don't know how to react from it. Is not like I don't like the idea of getting marry but just... I was a little bit shocked. 'Oppa?' Her voice snap me back to reality. She grabbed the voucher from my hand and get up. 'Mianhe oppa! I...' From an excited, happy expression, she it back to a guilty, sad and disappointed look. As she trying to leave, I grabbed her wrist. ' HyePyeong ah, is not like what you think!' She sit back but keep quiet. I cupped her face and make her look at me 'I don't mean to hurt you with...' Before I could complete my words, she interrupted ' I understand that. It's ok! I am just saying. Well...' She fake a smile as I let go off my hand from her cheeks. She turns around and I guess she is crying. Who would? What the hell I am doing? She obviously loves me so much that would give her whole life to me. 'I am just too excited for my first time to win a lucky draw prize only. We don't really need this. I... I think I will give it....' I know she is trying her best to stable her shaking voice but still I could sense the sadness. So without allowing her to continue, I turn her back and kiss her immediately. We make out for a few second and I slowly separated us slightly ' no! Don't give it out! We are going to use it!' I said and finally I saw her true smile. I placed her head on my chest with satisfy. Although is just having wedding photoshoot instead of real marriage, I am still happy with it. I think she felt that too. Honestly, we both are ready to move to another stage but she always concerned about my career so we have a deal that before 30, we are not going to go for that yet. Like a child, she giggling by holding the voucher. 'What you laughing, jagiya?' I asked. 'Im thinking how my ahjussi will look like in my wedding photo!' She said ' what you just said?' I starting tickling her and she screaming ' mianhe oppa!' ' apologizes is not accepted!!! How dare you call me ahjussi? If I am ahjussi, u will be my ahjuma!!!!!Ahjumma choi!!!' The happy, fun, cheerful voices just filled up the house. 
-----------------
From: Ajumma Choi
Oppa, where are you?
 
From: Ahjussi Choi
In the studio with the boys. Wae? Missing me ??? ^.^
 
From: Ahjumma Choi
Oh. Don't you remember today... Erm are you busying now?
 
From: Ahjussi Choi
We are working on our next coming album. Today?! What happen with today? Isn't our anniversary or my birthday or your birthday... Did I forget anything? @.@"
 
From: Ahjumma Choi 
Nope! Nothing :) just playing with you! Fighting ya oppa! Love you muakxxxx ~~~~
 
From: Ahjussi Choi 
Scare me :S love you too :* 
 
As I received his message , I sighed heavily. He must be forgotten that today we going to have the wedding photo shooting. ' miss, is your partner coming?! Because our photographer already prepared and later we still go another appointment!' The girl said. I'm all alone now in the photoshooting studio with all my make up and dress on. 'It is ok if I take solo photoshoot?' I asked ' of course you can! It's your luck prize after all!' The girl said with smile. 'Ok then let's go!' I slowly stand up with the help of the girl.