It's you?!

So Far yet So Close

 

'Another one' seunghyun called. 'Hyung, enough! You drank a lot! Later we still have a recording, don't you remember?!' I tried my best to drag him away from the bar but useless. 'Daesung ah, let me alone!' He was too drunk to listen to me. He sweep my hands away and continue pour those alcohol like nobody business. 'Hyung, you-' before I could start nagging him, my phone rang and I forced to go out to answering it as the bar was too noise. 
 
...
'Ya~ how could you-' before I could scolding her, she cut off the line. Min Young left me no choice but helping her to take the things that she left in my house to YG entertainment building. At this late hours, I really don't feel like going out especially that place might make me see that fellow again. Nan michi! I cursed underneath as I saw it was raining heavily outside. 
As I reached YG entertainment building, the staff open the door for me. 'Who are you finding, miss?!' She asked politely. 'Im finding one of the staff here! Her name is Park MinYoung! She asked me to bring to for her! She left it in my house!' I said while showing the document on my hand. 'Oh, you're SuJin?! She told me just now! Come! I lead you in!' She smiled and hand me some napkins 'you're all wet! Wiped it before you get cold!' She said. 'Thanks!' I take it and wiped the raindrop on my forehead and shoulder. 'Why you're wearing a mask?! You're sick?' She asked while we get in the elevator. It's obviously weird for a people to wear like me in the midnight, I guess. 'Neh!' I immediately faked some cough. Is not like I want to create attention but MinYoung said, she can't let people saw my face . If not when her master found out, she might lose the job. 
While we passed through a dancing studio, I saw someone was practicing. Automatically, I stopped and look into that studio!  Wow~ I saw a blonde guy was dancing with his crew I guess. He is dressing a coat named G boss. Is that his name?! 'Oh you're attracted by G dragon too?!' The girl walked back and asked me with smile. 'Deh! His dance and moves are so smooth and the music is so powerful!' I answered without looking at her. 'Well, every female in this building likes him!hmmm I should said all girls in Seoul would fall for him! ' She said. 'Oh?! Jinja?! Is he that famous?!' I turn and look at her with surprise. Don't blame me! I lost my memories and the past 1 and half month, I'm even in comma. 'Are you from Korea?! You don't know him?! He is Big Bang's leader- G dragon! The richest man in kpop field!' She said and all I could do is sigh. 'She is in there! You go find her by yourself neh?! I still have something to do!' She excused herself. 
'Park. Min. Young.' I called word by word when I stepped in that room. I was so pissed off for her to wake me up at the late night and to send her freaking stupid document. However, when the moment she saw me, she hugged me tight 'thank god you're here! If not, later I don't know how to solved this!' Again, my heart soften.'have you eaten?' I asked. 'Not yet!Big Bang is preparing for their return in November, so there are a lot of things to do!' She grabbed her hairs and groaned. 'Ahhh arasso! Kaja, lets go grab some food!' I pulled her out from the room. 'Didnt you heard me said-' i turn back and look at her' of course I heard it but you have to eat! Later I will help you!'i said 'ah... Jinja?! Saranghae, SuJin ah~' she hugged me happily again. 
 
After we grabbed some food, we went back to that room. Due to MinYoung said, the boys are not in YG except GD so I could be stay to help. Arranging and planning always my job so very soon I completed the tasks. Once I'm done, I realized Min Young already fall asleep beside me. I sighed and packed all my stuff, prepared to leave. According to MinYoung, the boys will be back at 2 in the morning and now is 1 something  already. Gosh! If my brother knew I wasn't at home (I sneak out), he sure get mad. Gotta go home soon! So I leave a message and leaves. 
 
When I was leaving, I saw ... That makes me gasp and immediately lower down my head. It's him!!! Please god! Don't let him see me!!! You can't see me! You can't!' I repeated the sentence several times when I tried to pass through beside him. As I passed, I left out relief. Pheww~ 'Ya~' suddenly I heard the shouting from behind. as I about to turn, I feel something heavy pushed me into room beside me. 'Whats that smell?! Yewwwww' I pinched my nose as I smell the strong alcohol. I look up and caused me take some back steps 'you dropped this!' He drunkly said while showing one of my ear ring. He hiccup and lean forward to me but I take few back steps again. Obviously is this drunk cat pushed me into this... Studio?! Dancing studio I saw just now, I guess. 'Yours-' before he could finished his line, he retch as if he is going to vomit. Luckily he don't. He looks suffer! Suddenly, I feel my heart react to his expression. He look up to me and suddenly grabbed my shoulder tight. 'Hye Pyeong!' He cried out. Damn! Did he saw my face?! I immediately touched my cheek to check whether my mask still with me. 'Do you know where is Hye Pyeong?' He continues asking. Phewww~ my mask still here and he don't recognized my face. 'I... I don't know!' I slightly pushed him away and caused him fall on the ground. I was planing to run away but I heard his sad groaned. I can't help it but turn over and check whether is he ok. 'Are you alright?!' I checked but then he grabbed my wrist. His sadness puppy eyes looking at me again, which make my heart melts and sour 'do you know where is she?' He asked. Poor man!
 
His grip was so tight and hurting me, so I tried to escape. While struggling, he accidentally take off my mask. OH MY GOSH! I immediately cover my face with my bare hands but I guess it was too late. He shouted 'Hye Pyeong, it's you!' Now there is nowhere I could run!