The Secret

So Far yet So Close
'Hey...' I was about to reach her but she shouted loudly 'I am not Hye Pyeong!' I wasn't want to call her that, as i knew she wasn't her. When I tried to get more closer, she squeeze her body more towards the wall. Her words just keep repeating and suddenly she passed out. I manage to hug her in my arms before her head hitting on the ground. 'Hyung, what to do now?' Seungri asked JiYong nervously. 'Lets bring her to the hospital now!' Daesung suggested. 'No! If we send her to hospital, then top hyung's future would be gone!' JiYong said . 'How can we being so selfish now? Look at the poor girl in hyung's arms! She need to go hospital!' Taeyang angrily yelled. 'Shhhh...' Daesung holding his shoulder and said 'calm down! We can't let anyone know about this!' 
'Lets bring him to your house first! I will call my private doctor' JiYong pat on my shoulder and said. I could think straight now so what I can do just go with the flow. I nodded and with the of those boys, we manage to bring her out from the building secretly.
 
'Doctor, how was her?' I asked ' I checked her, she is fine. I guess just a bit terrified that why fainted. Oh what's happen to her by the way?' The doctor asked. 'Erm... Jordan, let's let my hyung spend time with his girlfriend. We talk outside ok?' JiYong and the boys bring the doctor out from the room. 'Ok! Just make sure she get enough rest!' The doctor remind me once again before leaving the house. 
Looking at her peaceful sleep, I unconsciously brush through her hairs with my fingers. 'Now what we should do?' I heard the boys coming back. 'Hyung, how was her?did she wake up?' Daesung asked. My eyes just constantly stick on her without bothering to answer his question. How could I did some mistake like this? She is so innocent like an angel and I... Unconsciously I slap my palm in my face. I felt a pat on my shoulder after my groan 'hyung, don't worry! We can get through this!' I heard JiYong said. 'Should we let sanjagam know about this?' Seungri asked and caused him to gain a heavy smack from taeyang 'are you out of your mind? Can't tell him! If not we all sure die!' I turn back and saw Seungri rubbing his head. I'm so touching that they willing to bear this with him but I really caused so much troubles for them. Immediately, I bow 90 degree infront of them 'mianhe!' I dare not lift up my head anymore as I am so guilty for what I did. 'Hyung... We are a team! Although I really mad at you, still you're my bro!' Daesung hugged me and said. 
 
Is been few weeks. She still being a sleeping beauty. Doctor said she is fine and he can't explain why she won't wake up. Everyday after work, I will rug back to home and take care of her. I will help her brush her hairs or even clean her body up. No dirty thought! I am really sincerely taking care of her. If God do exist, please save her. This is the only pray I made everyday. I wish she could wake up soon and listen to my apologizes.
 
Another week passed. Due to I need to go for my new movie promotion tour, I need to leave her to the special care I just hire-Mandy. 'Mandy, please take good care of her ! If anything, just call this!' I hand her my private personal phone number. Usually I don't do that especially someone who I just knew but I can't risk Hye... Erm no... Her! I still don't know what exactly is her name ... I get confuse with she and HyePyeong all the time too. Guess I just take her as a gift that come from heaven to comfort my love losing pain. 'Yes, mr. Top!' Mandy replied as I hand in her my villa's key. 
Before leaving the room, I still can't help touching her face and my tears rolling down. 'You must be very in love with miss!' Mandy whispering but loud enough for me to heard it. I laughing sarcastic in my heart, I love her? If I love her, I wouldn't do that to hurt! No matter is HyePyeong or her, what I done is unforgivable. I still don't get why I ain't control my animalism at that night. I'm not finding excuse. I ... Well what is wrong, is wrong! I sigh heavily and leave the room and house. Heading to the airport.
 
....
 
'Is been few weeks! Can you manage to find Ms. SuJin ?' Ahjuma Kim asked nervously as I reached the house. 'Nope! The police still can't find her and I asked all of the friends she might have. Well you know how many friends she had... No one know where she goes!' I said as I dragged my tired body to the sofa. 'Young master, will miss remember anything of...'a shock expression just float on her face. I know exactly what she is worry about. The incident before heart transplantation.'will she get mad and so leave us already?' Ahjuma Kim gets more panic as she said. 'Ahjuma, relax! Relax! It's impossible for SuJin to know about that! My friend who worked at immigration already check that SuJin still not leaving Korea. So we still can find her! Don't worry!' I pat on her shoulder gently and call her down. 'I will find my sister back, no matter what!'