Gamsahainda God

So Far yet So Close

"HyePyeong?!" "Unnie?!" The boys shouted unconsciously when they saw her. "Oh?! Oppa, your friend?" She asked innocently with smile and continue with a polite bow "annyeonghaseyo!" She walk closer to us and my heart race like crazy. I'm so nervous and scared that lies would just break off like that. "You are..." She was stuck when she tried to figure out who they are and their name. Of course she didn't know because she wasn't the real HyePyeong. "Hyung, un -she that..." Just when Seungri almost break it out, I immediately hit on his head and said " don't take to your Hyungsoo informally!" I need to cover it up as soon as possible and as good as possible. Even the boys got a weird and full of doubts expression, but I could only care less. I pretending as if nothing happen and introduce them one by one to her. "I am sorry that I can't remember your name! I have some illness!" She smiled and apologized. Once again, she bow. " aniyo, Hye -- "JiYong pause, look at me and I make a sign (go on!) to him with the eye contact. So he knew something must be wrong but he plays along by continue saying "Gwenchana, Hye Pyeong! We know your condition!" As JiYong said those words, he actually look at me, so do the other boys. I know they must be having many questions to ask me. Thus, I said "yeobo, why not you continue your cooking and add on more dishes for us since me and the boys would have some discussion about our new upcoming album?" I purposely said so, so I can have the private time to explain to the boys. "Yeah!! Hye-" youngbae also stuck in words when he tried to talk with Hye Pyeong. In their mind, HyePyeong already died. They also know this girl in front of them, ain't the real HyePyeong but he continue play along "HyePyeong, I think we might have a 'long discussion' so please take your time!" she nodded and walk back to the kitchen. 

...
"Ya~ are you out of your mind? You think you can cover this all by yourself?" YoungBae shouted angrily after listened what I said. "Yeah hyung! Now she lost her memories but someday she will recover and what you can do about it? She will ruin our career! What if she go to report? You will be in jail!" Seungri said. "You should send her out of the country or atleast far away from us!" 
Daesung stand up and join the party. "Didn't you guys heard what I said just now? She lost her memories and now I'm the only one she can rely on! How could I just push her away?" I shouted back but very soon I was shouted by Daesung as he said "but you also the one who hurt and turn her become someone like that! What if she wake up and knew you are the one who her?" The boys started talking at the same time and it was loud until JiYong shouted "enough!" Everyone silence at this time. He really have the charisma be a leader. JiYong walk in front of me and asked "is that so? Is it true that you feel sorry to her after what you done so you are taking care of her?" His questions keep me speechless as if he knew what I am thinking. "No, right?! You wanna keep her by your side because she looks like HyePyeong! Because you want her to be the love substitution of HyePyeong and you don't even care if that going to 'kill' you or no!" His words seem like he see through me and out of sudden, I feel and angry. Well it's more like embarrassing so I yelled back by saying "I will settle it all by myself! If anything goes wrong, I would bare my own pain. Mind your own business, will ya?" I planned to leave and as I almost unlocked the door. I heard JiYong said "we are team!" My heart aching now. I know my would hurt and shocked them but I got no choice. I love HyePyeong so much that I don't mind to be a jerk or crazy in other people's eyes. I closed my eyes, take a deep breath and unlocked the door. In my heart, I am actually praying and hoping for their forgiveness.
As I get down and go into the kitchen, I saw her busy in cooking. Her messy look is so cute and charm to me. How can I leave this girl, I think. Just when I was thinking, she turn back and said, "Oh?! Oppa, you boys finished the discussion? Give me 5 more minutes!" 
I walk closer to her immediately and stop her from what she is doing. "Don't need be so rush! They are not going to eat at here." I said and when she is about to ask further, we heard the boys interrupted by saying "Hyung is right! We ain't going to eat here!" Is YoungBae who grabbing the apple and take a bite while saying this. With his cool act, for some unknown reason, I think I gain their support and forgiveness. Still she looks confuse with the statement and JiYong walk closer to her and said "Wah HyePyeong, you are really a good cook huh?! Smell delicious!" JiYong take a look and smiled. I know what he mean. My mind keep spinning his words "we are a team!" Yes we are a team! "Then stay back and have dinner!" She said but JiYong take a bow and apologized "Mianhe HyePyeong, as much as we want to, we still have something to do! Next time, Okay?!" And so my good girl nodded. "Can't we just stay?! Jinja??" We heard Seungri's voice and as we turn back, we saw Daesung hitting Seungri's hand and prevent him from stealing the food "ya~ take off your dirty hand! hyung and Hyungsoo still need to eat!" "But I'm really hungry!" Seungri give out his puppy face and all of us laughed loud. Looking at the boys and the girl in front me, I really think God heard my pray and blessing me all day long. I am  grateful.