No other woman

So Far yet So Close

 

'Hmmm baby~' I swing my arms to another side of bed, wishing to reach out for my love. 'Ei?!' I half open my eyes and realized there is no one beside. I lay back to the bed and buried my face with the pillow she used to sleep on. There is still contain some of her left over scent. Every day will be like this! I get full hope to wake up, hoping when the moment I open my eyes, she will be sleeping beside me. However, again and again! The reality beat me down! She is gone! LONG GONE!!! Maybe they were right! There is no way I could find her anymore! 
 
I drag my body up and walk down to the living room. There is some noise coming from the kitchen. I slowly walk towards it. I saw a girl's back with long hairs. Just like her! And... And that apron!!! It's her favorite! Must be Hye Pyeong! Immediately I rush towards her and hugged her tight from the back. I buried my face on her back and start crying. 'I miss you!!! I miss you so much!' I can't imaging how ugly I am now but I care less. I can't stand it anymore! ' I know you won't leave me! I know~ I know!' I mumbling between my cry. She start struggling and move but I insisted to hug her tighter. 'Gajima! I can't live without you!' She still struggling so I guess I gotta let her go for a while. When she turn and it give me a heart attack. 'You?!' My eyes wide open as she smiled shyly to me. 'Oppa~ why you look at people like this?' She playfully hit on my chest. 
 
I immediately bow and apologized 'Mianhe, hyuna! I didn't know it was you!' Her expression turns from happy to confuse. I look at the apron and 'could you give me back that?!' I pointed and said. Her face dropped and darken as I could tell but I care less. It is my love's favorite apron! She take it off and throw a side angrily. 
 
I immediately rush to caught it before it fall on the floor. I sweep it cautiously as if I scare it will get hurt or something. 'Luckily it's alright!' I mumbling to myself and feel relief.
 
Then she goes again! 'Oppa~' she step on the floor several times to get my attention back. So, I did! I look at her angry face with blank mind.
 
'So you mid recognized me and her? She is already a dead body! What's on earth could makes you still madly in love with that ?! I HATE HER!!!' She yelled out loud.
 
'Hyuna, look! I'm sorry but mind your words! She is my girlfriend! My life! My everything!' I gets really angry when someone said bad about her.
 
'She is ing dead in that car accident!!!' She shouted. I really hate when girl cursing especially towards my girl like this. She come closer and I automatically feel scare without a reason. She move closer to my chest and I take a bit more back step. Finally, my back against the fridge. Nowhere I can run anymore! She leans closer to my face 'what she-' her finger trace down my face when she is talking 'can give you, I could give more than that!' With this seductive voice, I bet not much guys could resist it. I tried to avoid her eye sight and as I look down, I take a big gasp. Her are pressing on my chest. Damn, the dress she wearing is so exposed, as if the melon going to fall out already. I take a deep sallow an close my eyes. Her hands start roaming on me, I bet she smirked now. 
 
...
Finally, he do not struggle but just stand still. I whisper and blow some hot air in his ears. Slowly I move my hand downward to his junior. I'm smirked for my victory as I'm doing. Suddenly, he open his eyes and push me away harshly. I almost fall and luckily I grab something to support myself from falling. 
 
'Hyuna, please kindly move out from my house!' He said while opening the door. 
 
...
As I closed my eyes, I saw her again. She is smiling to me! For a second, I thought those hands are hers. However, as I open my eyes, I saw Hyuna is on me. I immediately pushed her away. There is nowhere I could touch or touched by other woman! 
I walk to open the door and asked her to leave.
 
She was shocked with my reaction and stand still until I shouted 'NOW. LEAVE! GET OUT!!!' She grabbed her stuff and angrily walk out. 
 
Before I close the door, she yelled 'CHOI SEUNGHYUN! You this useless jerk!!!' I ignore it and straightly smacked the door. 
 
I slide down against the door and feel breakdown again. 'Hye Pyeong ah~ nae gyeote isseojul suneum eomni?! (Can't you stay by my side?!)'