Accident

So Far yet So Close

 

< Flashback >
 
'Baby I'm back!' I shouted once I enter the house. I saw her immediately shut of the laptop and turn away from me as I sit beside her. 'Baby girl?! What's wrong?' I asked worriedly. 'Na...nothing!' Honestly I could heard the shaking voice of her. Is she crying?! I immediately turn her facing me. However, she faced the ground. I slowly lift her chin up and I saw the blood shot, teary eyes. 'Omo,  what happen? Why you're crying?' As I'm asking her tears burst out even more. She quickly turn her face to another direction and wiped it with her hand roughly. 'Im fine.... Erm... How' she cleared and continue 'how was your day, oppa?' 
 
I could see there is something going on. Why she purposely changed the topic? I walk to get the box of napkin and held it to her 'thanks!' She wiped it up and turn back to look at me. She force a bitter smile and then avoided my sight again. 'Hye Pyeong-' before I could say anything, she get up and walk to the kitchen. 'Oppa, you must be tired and hungry! I get some food and drinks for you first!' She leaves
 
...
As I rushing into the kitchen, my tears burst out again. I can't stand the pain anymore. Why he do this to me?! I kind of completely break down in the kitchen. However, still I don't want to lose him. So, I can't let him know I know the truth already. I cover my mouth when I'm crying out badly, so that I wouldn't make a single sound to get his suspicion. I'm weak?! I guess I am! 
 
...
Why is she crying? Just now when I enter the house, she quickly shut down the laptop. Will her sadness due to the laptop?! I look around and open her laptop. I know it's wrong but she is my girlfriend. She is not happy , I have the rights to find out and make her happy, right?! Right!!! So I did! As the laptop open up, I saw a news of mine on the screen. Well it's more like a scandal. Damn! Who took those picture? This is why she is crying and avoiding me?! 
 
At this moment, she came out from the kitchen. 'Oppa, your-' she paused as she saw I'm looking at the laptop. She immediately rush towards me an close the laptop. 'Oppa, don't watch!' She said. She looks nervous an scare. Why? I'm the one who did her wrong but she is the one who guilty?! Oh I hate this! I love her but sometime she is being to understandable and weak for me. I wish she could be like other girls screaming and shouting whenever they saw their boyfriend kissing other girl. 
 
...
I'm scare that when he find out, he will just break off with me. I'm so blind that I even feel this is my fault to give him not enough love. 'Why?' He asked. I look at him blankly. 'Huh?' Then I pulled his hand and try to lead him to the dinner table 'lets eat, oppa!' I said but then he swing my hand off. This is the first time he doing this. 'How come you don't say anything about it? Don't you get angry?' He yelled loud and I do not dare to turn back. I know he must be freaking mad now! He forcefully turn me back but I managed to walk away. 
'Ya~ Jang Hye Pyeong!' He shouted angrily but I ignored it and hide myself  in the kitchen . He is the one who cheat on me but why am I the one to blame? Why he is the one who get mad?  Silly me, don't dare to question him.
 
...
I don't understand why she dont get mad or question me. If she do then maybe I could explain to her. It is not the truth just the part of it. I do kiss that girl but I didn't cheat on her. It's just an arrangement of my 'stupid entertainment' plan. They said this could help in promoting my new movie. That girl is the main female character in the movie too! 
 
She didn't jealous?! No! If she don't, she won't be crying. But why she didn't argue with me?! Why she never fight? Why she never question? Suddenly, her phone rang. Hmmm... It's a messages?! I slide the screen and read through. 
 
From: junsu
 
Hey sweetie, miss you much! meet me at W hotel tonight! Love you ^.^ muakxxx xoxox 
 
Who is this?! Why he send those message to her? I feel my blood boiling up again. 
 
...
When I come back to the living room, prepare to call up him for dinner, I saw he holding my phone. 'Oppa~ what you're doing?' I shouted as I was shocked why he is checking on my phone. 'THIS IS WHY?!' His expression turn fierce. I never saw him being like this. My whole body shaking and trembling now! 'Wh- what you're talking about, oppa?!' I asked. 'What I'm talking about? You have new lover that why you don't get jealous?!' He shouted again. 'What?! ' I was confuse why.. How could he said that? 'Look by yourself!' He held the phone to me and I saw the message. 
 
...
When she look at the message, she was speechless. So this mean it is real?! She cheat on me first?! This is why?! I get more angry. I grabbed her phone and smack it to the floor 'seunghyun, you-' she staring straight at me with angry, teary eyes. 'How could you do this? How could you check on my phone?' She cried. 'Don't think that you cried and I will let you go easily!' I warned. I really hate to see her crying. 'I'm not!' She shouted. She never raise her voice to me. She doing this because of that guy?! That why she is pissed off?! 'Oh~ now you're angry? You will get mad on when I talk about your  Junsu?!' 'How could you betray me and accused me like this?' At this moment, I saw her hand grabbing her chest and cried uncontrollable. 'YOU... you never trust me, don't you? I didn't ask not because I don't get jealous... Is because I don't want is to argue like this! I love you and- and....' She already cried unspeakable already. She turn and ran out. Even I tried that grab / stop also can't have the chance. Then, another message send in
 
From : Junsu
 
Sorry, Hye Pyeong! I was planing to send the message to your sister Hye Won but mis press it. I tried to send a few times but didn't reach to explain. Mianhe!
 
! I mis understand her! I immediately chase after. once I run out the road, I saw a cab been hit by a big truck on the junction. For some reason, I feel that is the cab she took. 
 
I rush to check out and I saw a bloody Hye Pyeong stay in the car. No matter how hard I try to pull her out, I still can't able. I cried, shouted. She never answer me back! 
 
< end of flashback >
 
...
'Hyung!!! Hyung!!! Wake up hyung!!! ' I shouted as I tried to use all my strength to pull seunghyun out. As we followed his car, we saw he is speeding. When he reached the junction, it's still red light, he drive through. At the same moment, there is a car come from the other side and hit his car. We saw the car spin few time on the road and flip over. 
 
As I get down the car and rush to him, I already saw him fainted. There is a big wound on his head and so much blood burst out. Youngbae keep calling the ambulance while I tried hard to wake seunghyun up. After calling emergency, youngbae come to help me get SeungHyun out from the car.
 
At that moment, he is only left half conscious and keep on mumbling Hye Pyeong's name.