Uninvited

So Far yet So Close

So she was secretly staying with me on that day onwards. Why I said secretly?! Because I don't want anyone to find out she wasn't the real HyePyeong and I don't want anyone to destroy my beautiful dream. Everyday I will try my best to work as quick as possible and rush back to home. Her body recover very fast actually but her memories still not get any better, which I'm glad. Well, don't hate me for that even I know I'm self-fish. I ... I will just make up to her and this is my promise. "Mr. Top!" I was greeted by Mandy when I enter the house. She was preparing to help me to carry all the bags and jackets to my room. "Mandy, where is HyePyeong?" I asked. "I'm here!" I heard her beautiful and cheerful voice come from the kitchen. I smiled and heading to the kitchen. I saw her back shadows just remind me the past. The same apron she is wearing; the same...*sniff* "wow~ smell so good, jagiya! What you're cooking?" The same is so familiar as if..."I'm not sure! I just feel like cooking it!" She said with genuine smile as she turns back and look at me once. I go closer and back hug her. 

...
His head just fall on my shoulder while his arms wrapped tight around my waist. It feels so good whenever he is around. Unconsciously I just lift my lips. "Do you wanna try?" I asked him. Honestly I have no idea why I cook this and how I actually know how to cook this dishes. He closed his eyes and open the mouth 'ah~' waiting for me to feed him like a kid. I smiled and playful complaint "big baby boy! Here you go!" 

....
When the food into my mouth, my eyes open wide. How could she know how to cook this dishes? Is my favorite food but only HyePyeong know how to make the secret recipes sauce. I mean the real HyePyeong. "Is that bad? Why don't you answer?" I heard she said with pout. "No baby no! It's fantastic! I love it but how...how do you know how to cook this? Only HyePyeong knew it!" I said and I feel like give myself a punch in face after saying. "HyePyeong?! I'm HyePyeong!" She smiled innocently with a little confuse at first. "I don't really know how but I just know. It's seem like in my mind... Or my heart?! I don't know!" She said. "It's my favorite dishes anyways!" I said and she asked "really?! Sorry oppa~" "why you're saying sorry?!" I asked "because of me losing memories, many things I forget! What kind of wife I am when I didn't even know about anything about my husband?" She looks sad "hey~ hey~ hey, listen! It's not your fault and whatever you forget I can be here to remind you, right? No need be sorry!" I comfort her. "Then can you tell me more about our past?" She asked excited. "Erm..." I'm not sure if I should say. I am afraid any small details would trigger her memories. Just when I'm struggling whether should I say something, the door bell 'save' me. "I go get it!" I said and immediately rush to the entrance. As I open, I almost get a heart attack. "Surprise! We are here!" The boys held up two bags of snacks and soju to my house. "What you guys are doing here?" I asked. I don't allow anyone to visit my house after HyePyeong was awake from coma. I actually told them, I had settle the problem by giving money to the girl and she leaves the country. I lied. I know I was wrong but I got no choice. "Why so serious, hyung? We are to chill and relax since all of us do not have any schedule tomorrow!" Taeyang said as the boys ignore my indirectly blocking and enter the house. Then I heard her voice "Who's that?" Just when I was wish she don't come out, here she is. All of the boys gets shocked when they saw her.