Thank God

So Far yet So Close

“No~ NO~ NOOOOOOO~” I shouted loud and woke up. “What’s wrong, honey?” He immediately woke up and asking with his tired face. He is so caring and lovely. I never thought the one I believe on after my memories lost is the one who caused me in this situation. He touch me gently but very soon his hand been sweep away from my shoulder. I feel disgusting for him to even land a finger on me.  Of course, he was shocked with my action but then he asked “having some bad dreams?” he took a napkin on the side table beside the bed and try to wipe my sweat from my forehead. Again, I avoided it. “I… I… I think I need to get some fresh up!” I make an excuse and immediately run into the bathroom.

“What if she wake up and remember is you who her?” the words keep spinning in my mind when I enter the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, I finally who I am. I am not Jang HyePyeong as he called me. My name is Park SuJin. I have a brother, called Jay Park.  The man outside not the one I loved most but the one I hate most. I aint his wife. As I think of all this, I feel  the blood of my whole body are boiling up. I grab my grip tight and wish I would go out and hit him right to his face now. For a while, my EQ put me back. I take a deep breath and tell myself, I have to stay calm. The incident already passed, all the evidences already destroyed, but I cant let him go so easily. I will make sure he pay the price he need to.

“HyePyeong ah~ are you alright?” I heard him calling while knocking the door outside. I immediately wipe away my angry tears and walk out from the bathroom .“Are you alright?” he asked again when I come out from the bathroom. I forced a fake smile and nodded. “Come! Lets go back to sleep!” he placed his arms around my shoulder. I feel awful but of course I cant avoid him anymore. I cant let him know I already recover if not he will do anything to get away from the real punishment (just like what his friends said). Thank god that his friends come to visit us today. If not I wouldn’t have the chance to overheard their conversation and it also wont trigger me to remember the past incident.