Drunk Me Please

So Far yet So Close

 

< Flashback>
 
'Done!' JiYong shouted and all of us feel glad. Finally, the perfectionist approved everything and so we can get back home. I immediately wearing my sunglasses and wants to rush out the room. However, Seungri grabbed my wrist. 'Hyung~ where you're going?!lets grab some breakfast together! JiYong hyung treat, right?' He smirked and looking at JiYong. All JiYong could do is sigh heavily. Aissshhhh this maknae always know how to take advantage on people, didn't he? 'I don't want to go! You guys have fun ya!' I tried to escape from his catch 'ya~ top hyung, don't you want to spend some time with me?' He putting out a cute pose. Honestly I feel like throwing up.  'We are brother! Lets go have fun together!' He come closer and rest his arm on my shoulder. I avoided it 'we are just business partner relationship, remember?' I teased and all of the boys laughed hard. 'Top oppa~ how could you be like this?' Seungri said with high pitch and pretending a sissy act. 'G.... Jesus Christ~' I shouted as I saw this kind of him. 'Only Hye Pyeong could call him oppa without making he shouting like this! Seungri, give up!' Daesung laughed as he said. Seungri pouted. 'We all know you need to hand on yourself to your girl already! Go!' Taeyang pushed me towards the door with smiled. 'Sorry guys!' I said before open the door. 'Hyung, don't you miss me? Hyung-' JiYong immediately cover Seungri's mouth before he said nonsense more. 'Drive safe ya!' JiYong shouted. 
 
...
Hmmm... He is not around again?! I pressed my lips together as I woke up and realized he is not beside me. Today is my off day! I wish to spend time with him. I message him before but maybe he is too busy. I sighed as I think I better not bother him. I might as well find my own fun. 
 
First on the list, work out. Then, maybe go for shopping or...I should just go for drawing and listening his music?! I giggled as I think of him.
After work out, I was sweating hard. So I went to his room for a nice bath. As I get out from the bathroom with only towel wrapped around me. I tried to find some of his unwanted shirt that I could fit into. 
 
'Omo! Wow~' I was amazed by the beautiful outfit from his closet. I pick on of the black polo T and his boxer that I think he didn't wear it much. I placed it on the bed and wear back my bra. I had a very bad habit which I love to stand in front the mirror to amaze my own body especially after work out. I was only with my bra and his boxer now. I placed the polo T on me to see if it looks nice on me. 
 
Suddenly, someone open the door and I was shocked. I turn back and it is Seunghyun. His eyes focus on the ground at the beginning. Maybe due to he is much tired. He held his head up as he heard my gasp. As much as I'm so nervous, I dropped that shirt on the ground. 
 
His eyes open wide as he said my exposed skin. I immediately turn and blushing hard. From the mirror reflection, I could saw his bow and heard his apologized. I could tell he was shocked and awkward too before he leaves. I immediately wear back the shirt and after a while, I finally dare to step out the room.
 
As I get down, I saw he sit alone and pouring the red wine. 'Oppa~ why drink so quick? You get drunk! No!' I grab the wine glass from him. 
 
< end of flashback > 
...
'Hye Pyeong!' I shouted and grabbed her hand. 'Im not Hye Pyeong, hyung! I'm JiYong!' He said. Man! That is all my illusion again. 'Enough, man! Don't drink anymore! You're drunk in no time!' Taeyang start the 'momma characters' again, start nagging me. 'Let's get him in the car!' I heard JiYong said. I quickly ran out the bar before they could catch me. I get in my car and drove away with speed of lights. 
 
...
'Aishhh man! He get away again!' Youngbae shouted. 'Lets get him back! He is drunk! Shouldn't drive!' I said and we both get in the car.