Strange Lover

So Far yet So Close

 

As I open my eyes, I saw I was in a room. 'Ahsshhhh...' When I forcefully drag my body get up from the bed, I feel hurt on my head. I remember I seem like caught in an accident but then ...erm... I can't remember. I heard some noise come from kitchen so I get down an walk closer to have a look. A familiar back shadow. Is it....??? Or hyuna again? 'This girl why never understand? ' I bite my teeth tight as I saw that girl wearing Hye Pyeong's apron again. 'Ya!' I shouted angrily.
 
...
I was focus on cooking the breakfast  until I heard a shout. I was shocked and immediately dropped the plate I'm holding. I turn and look at him. 'Mianhe!' I quickly bow and tries to pick up the pieces.
 
...
'Mianhe!' She turns and bow immediately . When I was about to scold her for dropped my plate and messed the place, she held up her head for a while then squad down again. She is not hyuna?! I saw her held her hand out and try to pick up those pieces. I immediately squad down and grabbed her wrist.
 
...
Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and I was shocked. 'Mwoe?!' I look at his eyes and asked. He... He cried?! I can see his eyes filled with tears. What happen here?! Without any words, he pulled me into his embraces. He placed my head closer to his chest. 'Hye Pyeong ah! Where have you been? Do you know how much I miss you?' His shaking voice cried. I'm not Hye Pyeong. What's wrong with him? Suddenly he pushed me slightly and I was totally frozen with his sudden action- he...he... He kissed me. My eyes wide open and I was so shocked been kissed by a stranger like this. When I get my sense back, I pushed him away and give him a big slap on his face. After that, I immediately grab my things and run out the house. 'Crazy fellow!!!' I cursed hard as I wiped my lips along my way home.