Couple T

So Far yet So Close

 

< flashback >
 
'Unnie~' her happy spinning in to my ears before she enter my room. 'Look! Is it beautiful?!' She asked while holding a male T shirt 'nice! Your new creation?!' I asked as I walk near to her to have a closer look. She nodded happily. Even though I'm a girl but sometime I been capture by her beautiful smiley eyes too! 'I'M-HER-MAN?!' I read word by word as I saw the T shirt! 'Is for Seunghyun?' Again she nodded shyly. Whenever she talks about seunghyun, her boyfriend, she will be shy yet happy. 
 
'But I don't think he will wore it!' I teased and walk away. She remain silence. I turn back and look at her disappointed expression, knowing that my words hurt her feeling. 'Sorry, Hye Pyeong! Unnie just joking with you!' Then she raise her head up a bitter smile 
...
'it's ok! You're saying the truth! Seunghyun oppa wouldn't wore this! He will think it is too much!' For a conservative thinking of man like him, sure he don't like this kind of couple T shirt! I sighed and sit down. 'Ani~ he love you so much! He would do anything for you and- and look at this! The design is so cool and beautiful! You even draw you two's cartoon version on the back! Awww... How sweet is that? He sure loving it!' I know bommie said this is to comfort me. I don't deny that my drawing is getting better but 'seunghyun is a celebrity! We can't dress up like this if not our relationship will be exposed.' I literally grab the Tshirt and throw it on the bed.
 
Bommie immediately pick it up and said 'don't be like that! Do you want me to talk to seunghyun?! Maybe-' she knew that I wasn't really happy for me and seunghyun 'un exposed relationship'. I love him but sometime I just want to be more specific in my status label. I'm not even sure am I a lover to him.
 
Now, don't get me wrong! Seunghyun loves me. I never doubt about that but the time we spend and how we spend it really bothering me much. He always go out for tour, movie and photo shooting. I know he has his passion to complete but when we have chance to be together. We can't go out much. Even we go out, we need to do a lot of 'cover' as if we are doing crime. 
 
...
'Unnie~ it's fine! I'm just -' she grab the T shirt back from me and went back to her room. I knew she loves him very much but in love with a celebrity like us ain't easy. I pity her some time. She always being understanding and do not complaint much even she is not happy. So I will be the 'bridge maker' for their relationship 'yeoboseyo?!' 'Yeobossyo, JiYong oppa! I have something to tell you-' so I explained everything to JiYong and hopefully he will try his best to hint SeungHyun. We two always 'work' together to these two love birds. 'Arasso! I know what to do!' He said and hang up the phone. 
 
...
I went to SeungHyun's villa as usual, cooking and cleaning is not a special job for me in his house. I always go to his home or he so called it  'our secret garden' to clean up and waiting for his return. Today is another day that I wait him till I fall asleep on the couch. 
 
As I was sleeping, I feel sudden shake and I open my eyes. It is my lovely boyfriend! 'Sorry, baby! Did I wake you up?' He said with his deep y voice. I smiled and circle my hand around his neck. 'Nope!' He is bride style hugging me now actually. 'Sorry for keep you waiting again! Seungri keeps on messing up the chorus part so we all stay back!' He explained. 
 
...
This is not my first time to come home and saw her sleeping on the couch. She always like this! I told her if really tired, should sleep first no need to wait for me but she insist. She never asked me why I'm late or where I had been! She just quietly and patiently wait for my return.
 
Today, I heard that she created a couple Tshirt for both of us. However, due to her doubts and worry for me, she refuse to give out. Why she would think that I won't wear it? I will wear everything that she made. 
 
Her stomach groaned makes me laughed hard and placed her down. She pouted 'oppa~' she slightly hit on my chest and I take advantage on grabbing her hand tightly, pulling her closer to me. I could see her cheeks turn red. Omo, we been dating more than a year but still she would be shy like this? Her blushing look is so cute makes me want to eat her up. 'You didn't eat again?' I raise my eyebrow and said. She smiled awkwardly and I take it as a 'yes!' 
 
'Stubborn girl! How many times I told you eat and sleep first?! No need to wait for me! You-' I pinch slightly on her tip of nose and she immediately run away. 'I heat up the food for you first!' She said with smiling. Aissshhhh this girl... I raised my lips. When I'm about to get up to my room for some bath, I saw her bag on the couch. It's open! I look around and make sure she is still in the kitchen. Will that gift inside the bag?! I slowly open the bag pack a little wider. It is there! a black color T-shirt with me and her cartoonish image on the back. As I turn it in front, it wrote 'I'm her man!' I smiled as i saw how cute and lovely creation she has. I found another one with same design but written 'I'm his girl!' on the front!
 
When I heard the footstep, I immediately grab mine and placed her back into the bag. I quickly run up to my room. 
 
...
'Oppa~ just wait for a while then-' as I get out from the kitchen, I didn't see seunghyun. Bet he went to take a bath already. After a while, I grabbed all food and placed to the table, waiting for him to have dinner together. As he walk and sit down, it gets me a shock! 'Oppa, you-' I almost speechless and pointing at his shirt. 'Nice?! My girlfriend made it! Exclusive! She is a good designer, didn't she?' He said with smile and back to eating as if nothing happen. 'How come you-' how come he found it and wear it?! ' don't you tell me this is not for me! I saw the picture of mine on the back!' He smirked. 'But seunghyun, it supposed to-' he suddenly stand up and crash his lips on mine. After that, he smiled. 'Thank you, baby girl! I love you!' 
 
...
As I expected, she was shocked when she saw me wearing that T shirt. The next thing she do is unexpected. She immediately get up and pull down all the curtain. 'What you're doing, baby?' I asked. 'Faster change it before the paparazzi get a single picture of it! Quick!' She keep pushing on me. I can't believe how paranoid she is. This is all my fault! If I'm not a celebrity, she no need to be like this.
 
I hold her shoulder and calm her down by saying 'baby~ hey! Hey! It's ok! If they wants to take picture, let them be!' 'But-' I placed a finger on her lips to make her stop protesting 'all I care is about you! I don't give a damn about what the world says! You are the one I love! Is nothing wrong to showing our love to the world!' 'But your fans and career-''If they are my fans, they should happy for me to get a beautiful, kindhearted girlfriend like you! Don't worry! We no need to hide anymore!' I walk to open up all the curtain and back to her. She smiled. This is the real smile she has. A charming one. I cupped her face and kissed on her lips. 'Remember! I, Choi SeungHyun will never ever leave you, Jang Hye Pyeong! If there is a choice I have to make, I would chose you over the career!' 
 
'Oppa~ sarang-hayo' she said cautiously but it's wrong again. I laughed and touch on her nose again 
....
'it's saranghaeyo! You should practice more in Korean language. If not, how you suppose to teach our kid to speak Korean?' He said and I feel my face heated up again. Apart from embarrassing on my poor Korean, did he just said OUR KIDS?! Awwww...' Who wants to have kids with you?' I blushing hardly and rush back to my seat. He followed me and 'did you said kids instead of kid?! More than one huh? I remember the grammar you teach me, miss!' he teased. I pout and look at him. He take advantage again on me! Bad Boy! 
 
He grabbed me in his embrace and said 'aigo, look at my baby girl! So cute!' He separate me slightly so I can look at his face 'Hye Pyeong ah, I'm serious! I really want to start a family with you! Maybe not now but soon! I promise! I will give you the best you deserve!' He back his playful expression and said those words with sincere. He placed my hand on his chest and its warm 'trust me, ok?' He asked seriously and I nodded.