The voice mail

So Far yet So Close

 

‘Hi, I’m the most beautiful and adorable Jang Hye Pyeong! Now I’m unable to pick up your call! Please leave a message! If you’re a man, I may or may not call you back! Depends on my lovely jealousy boyfriend here! Wakakak~ Du~’

‘Yo~ what’s up, babe? You go the craziest voice mail! Haha~ anyways, I just call you to tell you, I miss you! I hate the fact that we argue that night. I’m in the studio now and later I will be heading to the beach for G market’s photo shooting! Meet me there if you want! Alright? I love you!’ I sadly hang up the phone. Covering my face with my bare hands. Until now I can still see her face and charming smile. She was right! She is the most beautiful and adorable girl I ever met.

‘Hyung! Hyung!’ I let my hand off from my face as I heard the boys are coming. ‘Mueo ya?’ I asked with frustration tone. The first one who enter the room is Seungri  ‘Hyung, are you right yet?’ he asked excitedly with some jump when coming in. I get up from my seat and grab my coat. Then, Youngbae and Daesung enter the room. ‘Yo~ bro!’ they greet me with hip hop style. YoungBae grab one hand of mine and pull me close! Aisshhh this boy get stronger each day, don’t he? ‘Top Hyung~’ JiYong greet me weakly. I guess he didn’t sleep for last night again! I mean look at his eye bags~ He can replace our little maknae- ‘hey~ give me that back!’ I yelled at him as I saw he is holding my phone.

I ran toward him angrily and tried to grab it back. However, I failed. He immediately run to hide behind Daesung and YoungBae. He sneak out his head and yelled ‘Hyung, you call Hye Pyeong again?’ I tried to get through both of them to get my phone back but I can’t! ‘Hyung! Why do you do that?!’ Daesung frowned and asked while stopping me. ‘YA~ LEE SEUNGHYUN give me that back or else-’ I ignore his question and yelled at Seungri angrily. He really don’t know his limit sometime, didn’t he?

‘wow~ you still keep the picture? And look at the calling record… you call her every day?!’ he keep his eyes stuck on my phone while checking. Before I break his bone, JiYong grab it ‘ENOUGH, maknae! Respect your hyung!’

‘Hyung, I know I shouldn’t say anything about you and Hye Pyeong! But…but… it’s been 3 months! You must accept it!’ JiYong said as he placed the phone on my hand. I didn’t care about what he said but only busy checking whether the picture, message and contact are still in my phone. I don’t want to lose any single details between me and Hye Pyeong. Then, I feel a pat on my shoulder ‘Hyung, let go!’ I quietly walk away and sit aside.  

‘You~’ YoungBae want to nag me more. However, JiYong stopped YoungBae by patting on his shoulder and shaking his head.  ‘Alright boys, let’s go to the beach!’ our manager assistant said as she enter the room.

After the photo shooting session, when we about to leave…

‘JiYong ah, I want to stay for a while! You all go back first maybe?!’ I said. JiYong paused a while for some deep thinking and then nodded his head. Due to the beach had been booked by our company for the whole day, so our manager also agreed for me to stay for a while. Knowing that there won’t be any crazy fans or paparazzi will be bothering me. I just want a moment for my own. Will she come?! I keep looking around the beach, wishing that I could trace a single shadow of her.

The weather is a little bit turning cold even it is spring already, but it never cold than what my heart feel. I holding the ring on my hand and looking at the endless ocean.