Ally

I Hate You (Don't Leave Me)


Jungkook slithered out of the bed. '6 am...' he complained under his breath and trekked his way to the bathroom, washing his face with cold water.
 

He dried off and spiked his hair up, staring in the mirror. "Alright, let's do it." Jungkook left the bathroom, changing into clothes that offered more coverage and protection. Wearing a black sweatshirt with black jeans, Jungkook slipped on black shoes and was clad in black.
 

Jungkook sighed, picking up his backpack and stuffing in a first aid kit with a flashlight and two water bottles. he wrapped a gun holster around his waist and concealed it with the gun attached. He eyed the extra bullets. 'Should I?' Jungkook grabbed them and poured them in his pocket. 'Now how am I going to lure them out? They can't see or hear...'
 

Jungkook dragged his feet to the kitchen and rummaged through the drawers, pulling out a decent sized knife and slipping it into his sweatshirt pocket. He walked back to the shared bedroom and leaned against the door. 'They are gonna wake up if I don't..' Jungkook looked around.
 

After Jungkook set up his obstacles, he opened the window for them to have a front row view. "Enjoy the show." Jungkook walked out without an expression, blocking the door with a chair and rushing downstairs.
 

Jungkook stepped outside, squinting at the sunlight. He walked forward a bit, stopping in the middle of the road, in view of the window he opened. The boy glanced at his watch before pulling the knife out of his sweatshirt pocket.
 

"Here we," Jungkook pointed the knife to his palm and cut a straight line down, watching the blood seep from the deep cut down his arm. Jungkook stared at his palm before clenching it. "go."
 

He looked up and held his other hand close to his gun. Jungkook peered around from the corners of his eyes, intently listening for any sounds. And then he heard it. The alarm he set up to wake Jimin and Taehyung up. Jungkook set his sight on the opened window, waiting to see one of them look out of it.
 

"Hey! Jungkook!" A voice called out, snapping Jungkook back to reality.
 

He turned his head in front of him to face the still creature in front of him. They were a few feet away from each other. The brute species held its nose in the air. Jungkook swore the beast was smaller when they first encountered. It's saliva fell from it's mouth, it breathed heavily and Jungkook cringed at the odor he picked up. He picked up his weapon and aimed it at the mutt. He wasn't a good shot, but who could miss from just feet away?
 

Jungkook heard the misshapen body grunt.
 

"Jungkook!? What the did you do!?" Jungkook widened his eyes hearing Jimin's voice. He looked up and heard thumping sounds, probably Taehyung trying to break out of the room.
 

"Are you insane or just a !?"
 

Jungkook gritted his teeth at the words. 'Can't you stop being an for once?'
 

"Watch out!" The other voice snapped.
 

Jungkook turned back to the wild mutt, seconds flashing away as he saw it charge to him.
 

Jimin ran from the window, slamming his shoulder against the door simultaneously with Taehyung.
 

"Harder!" Taehyung yelled as the boys forced their shoulders onto the door with ultimately no avail.
 

They rushed, hurting their shoulders continuously with full charge.

The door finally gave way, breaking the chair as it fell. "Go! We need-" Jimin stopped hearing a gunshot ring out. Both Jimin and Taehyung stood still, swallowing their fear. And then two more followed, sending the boys into panic mode, racing down unguarded and weaponless to Jungkook.
 

7t27Qd6odSc2tSGhOldexuKe9rtevNWJyJovX6Du
 

Jungkook gripped the gun, remembering it's his source of protection. Jungkook cocked the gun and closed his eyes, pulling the trigger. He opened his eyes at the noise. It was louder than he expected. Jungkook backed up and stared at the beast standing still, still grunting and slobbering. 'I-it's still alive!? How many bullets did it take? C'mon Jungkook! Why can't you remember!?' and without another thought, Jungkook fired two more rounds at the head of the creature.
 

But still no movement. 'The bigger they are, the more it takes to take it down.' Jungkook took a few steps back before running full speed to a dumpster, hoping the rotten smell would cover the scent of his blood.
 

Jungkook lifted his arms up, hovering them over the edge of the dumpster, aiming at the creature straight. It had it's nose in the air again. Jungkook could see it's jagged teeth. They bulged out of it's mouth.
 

Scared and shivering, Jungkook breathed deeply before pulling the trigger twice. He missed one, but the other hit the growling beast in the waist. Jungkook quickly reloaded, realizing each gun shot paralyzes the creature for a few moments. He opened his backpack and wrapped a medicine treated cloth around his hand, tightening it with his teeth before aiming again.
 

It was gone. 'What? Where did it...' Jungkook panicked, looking all over. He climbed out of the dumpster.
 

"Jungkook!" The two other boys called.
 

"Get back inside!" Jungkook waved to the door.
 

The younger's eyes widened, witnessing the mutt appear behind Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook opened his mouth to warn them but was too late. The animal's tail scraped the two from the ground, nailing them to the wall. Sharp cries were heard, but Jungkook's hearing was shot.
 

JgxJErrmiD38d2S4qkpDYJl2A18AgnhbLEX4eL7t
 

Jimin turned, irritable and sore from the neck down.
 

"I gu..."
 

"I think wai..."
 

"No, th..."
 

"Right now..."
 

Jimin opened his eyes at the faint, distant voices. "J-Jungkook..." Jimin blinked, moving his arm before groaning at the pain. He heard Jungkook's voice. 'Who's with him?' Jimin stretched his neck, trying to regain movement.
 

"T-Tae..." Jimin watched Taehyung's chest rise and fall. Jimin was relieved. 'What the hell happened?'
 

mGRDNI8KmL17Awb1kY7X_q7yqwsjsvuVx59qo5_e
 

"Yeah, I think recovery is the most important right now." Jungkook said, sitting across from a stranger.
 

"Jungkook..." The stranger's voice lost it's usual hopeful tone. "You knew they prey off of blood, didn't you?"
 

Jungkook held the water in his hand tighter, forcing the cold into his wound. It was healing nicely.
 

"Yes hyung. I knew."
 

"Then... why?" The older questioned quickly, tilting his head and staring intently for an answer.
 

"Can we talk about this another time?" Jungkook raised his head the other, begging him with his eyes unknowingly.
 

"Jungkook..." Jimin called faintly, holding the kitchens entryway for support.
 

The stranger moved his attention away from Jungkook and stared at the boy. Jungkook turned in his seat and stood up, helping Jimin stand.
 

"You can't be out of bed, you took a bad hit." Jungkook mothered, leading Jimin away from the stranger and into his room again.
 

Jimin laid back down but grabbed Jungkook's arm forcefully before he had a chance to leave. "After I have my strength back, you're telling me everything. From Taehyung to now. Got it?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, remembering the youngers actions.
 

"I'm sorry hyung, I promise, I'll tell you everything." Jungkook softened his eyes and helped Jimin drink some water.
 

"Who was that in the kitchen? Is he trustworthy?" Jimin interrogated.
 

"Yes, don't worry, he's an old friend of mine." Jungkook assured, pulling the covers over Taehyung and Jimin.
 

"Get some rest." Jungkook shut the lights off and returned to the kitchen.

He sat back in his seat, meeting his friend's glare.
 

"Jungkook, you can't be reckless like that... Your friends could've gotten worse than that. You could've gotten hurt."
 

"I know, I know, can we please move on Hoseok hyung. It was stupid but I had too. I'll explain it later." Jungkook looked into a different direction. "Let's go to sleep. We need to recharge for tomorrow."
 

Hoseok nodded and followed Jungkook into spare bedroom "You can stay in here."

"Where are you sleeping?" The elder opened the bed.
 

"I'll sleep between Taehyung and Jimin... I know it won't be comfy but I have to stay by their side, you understand, right Hopie hyung?"
 

Hoseok nodded. "Of course, go." he laughed, laying down in the bed.
 

Jungkook closed the door and sighed. 'Four... Better than one.'
 

Jungkook walked back to his room, reaching to close the door but remembered it was no longer there.
 

The younger maneuvered his way between the two sleeping boys. He turned to Jimin and hugged his arm.
 

"You got it worse than Taehyung..." Jungkook stared at the sleeping boy. "I'm sorry..."