002- honey? moon

WE GOT MARRIED?

*the blue one is hyukjae's words.*

Actually all this marriage agenda begin last month. when i was busy preparing for the concerts and new single with Hae, our CEO called me to his office. Did i do any mistake? again without me noticing it.

"hyukjae sit." Lee soo Man teacher just smile and ask me to sit in front of him.

"you're 27 right this year? i think it just a right time for you to get married. For sure ,you will cover all the rumours going between u and IU'

"but.we already end.and i don't even enter military yet and i need to focus on the group for now teacher'

"i already talked to your parents bout this.you discuss with them okay.i won't force you. since you're guys are already grown up now, getting married is a necessary things to and i won't oppose it"

he won't oppose it? let we see if someone gonna confess and want to get married.i'll dig his words.

"mom,this is not right"

"you will love this girl"

"you love her before"

"it just puppy love sis"

after a long discussion, i finally agree. we gonna live together,not with my mother in law or my mom.But live in our own house. Since i'm so busy with the group activities, all the wedding preparations are done by the planner and my family.Sorry Sol Mi, i just can't help you.

 

So, we already in a plane to Holland. Tulip,here i come. Hyukjae just napping beside me,his head tilt to my shoulder and i feel so bad to push his head. He must be extremely tired doing tour around the tour. I know i already become a burden to him since i said I do .hollla Sol Mi, you're trying to be an understanding wife now? you definitely have to try hard.

"hyukjae.nawaa! we're already here" he totally slept four hours and didn't even wake up. Luckily he didn't snore or i'll kick him away from me.

"hyukjae" i called him louder and tap his hand. He just move for a while, and close his eyes again.

"lee hyukjae, please wake up" i wisper seductively to his ear. Gosh what i'm doing now. suddenly, his eyes open and he stare at me.

"are you trying to seduce me?" Hyukjae whisper to me. sensation. No way hyukjae,i'm not gonna lost this game.

"are you seduceable?" i just pick up my backpack and walk away from him to hear him calling my name. i just ignore him until a girl grab my hand.

"miss.your husband didn't wake up. can u help me?" aish this guy. i ran towards him, and slapped his shoulder. Then,he open his eyes and smile. *you will never get to left me *.

"hurry yeobo." i say nicely to his face. He chuckels and wrap his hand around my waist. You ert,why you touch me.

"don't be touchy here" i whisper as the stewardess smiling at our top lovely dovey actions.

 

Room 201. presidential Suite. The most expensive one. gosh, why we need this? is not that we are gonna stay in the room all the time. I open the door, as Hyukjae pull our luggages inside. He kick the door slowly to close it. dum! closed.

wow! the bed is extremely big and and the couch also. Good. The nice thing is roses are all over the bed. Honeymoon bed hah? ahahhaha.thats not gonna happen even i wish for it.

"you take the bed ,i take the couch" I still can see his sleepy eyes although he already sleep for hours and still he will give up the bed. awww my namdja is so cool?

"no way, it's not good for your health.you're tired. i don't want to hear any comments bout getting backache later" i nag along.

"i'm very happy if you say something like that wifey." he smile at me.Sol Mi,let me give you a gift. Hyukjae approach me and as i realized his face is just few centimetres away from my face.shivering! He pecked his lips on my forehead. Gosh Hyukjae what is this.

" a gift from me. You should squel now or faint. my fans would be dying to have that" he left for bedroom. i feel like ,yaahhh my childhood friend kiss me. it just a peck,and on top of that, it just on forehead.

"i'm not your fan,i'm your wife btw" i mumbles i go through the box his hyung give us.I open the red boxes  and a night gown is there. A black one.a y one.omg, oppars.Quickly i put it back into the box and put it into the closet. I hope hyukjae will never find this.

 

The sounds of water flowing from the shower room already stop. Hyukjae come out from bathroom with just a towel cover his lower body and i close my eyes with my hands.

" you're 25 Sol MI. too legal to see this." i peek at him at see him pointing at his abs. Abs, abs. I don't care.

"don't peek, just say it.if u want to see more i can show u" he pretend to pull off his towel.

"hyukjae.put your shirt on or i'll kick you" i can hear his laugh.

"i'm done. go, you smelly girl.have some shower." he throw a towel at me.I grab my undergarments and pajamas and step into the bathroom. I hope he already sleep once i'm out of here.

I put some night cream and try to peek at Hyukjae through the make up mirror. yes, he already sleep. since the bed is totally big, can i just sleep there? i walk slowly and pull the blanket. i turn off the table lamp. Goodnight Hubby.

I actually don't sleep yet. You cheeky Sol Mi, what are doing sleeping on the same bed as me. you're not afraid at all? i move forward and snuggles into the blanket.we're just few inch apart. Goodnight Wifey. I just wish to be a good husband to you, i hope i can despite all this rushing matters.i think i start to adore you.