one more step

WE GOT MARRIED?

SOLMo
 

Today is totally different. It feels bad to leave the bed even though all I did since I wake up is just staring at the myeolchi that snoring slowly against my  forehead. We stay in the awkward position since last night. It already past six am so, I decide to wake up and prepare to go to work.

When I finally  settle everything , I got a phone call from Minah.

“ Unnie, I can take you to school today if you’re not being well.” Yeah, headache and things suddenly attacking me in the morning. Oh didn’t I say I hate period cramps.

“ Okay. Thanks dearest.” I’m not in my best position to walk to bus stop or take a taxi.

Before I even successfully escaped the main door, a hand sneaks into my waist.

“ Take care. Sorry I can’t send you to school, they are nagging at me, telling me to get ready before 7.30.” His smile fades slowly.

“ Naa its okay, you take care please.” I said as I kiss his cheek for ten times already this morning.

“ Stop doing that or we are not going anywhere.” Hyukjae said as he pulls into a big hug again.

“ I’m going to miss you a lot. So yeah.”

“ Okay bye.”

 

I swear I don’t want to leave home that early but I can’t, I have my own job, my own world. Which are totally different from his world?

When we reached school, it almost 7.20 in the morning,  the winter breeze is totally killing me, huuuu. Cold. Cramps. Doesn’t work well together.

“ Unnie are you okay? You should stay at home instead of coming.” She said with a worry face. I shrugged and trying to convince that I’m definitely okay.

Yoboseyooooooo! Phone calls. I see the name of the caller. “ Your Handsome Myeolchi.” Oh god, I swear Minah’s laugh loudly at the name at the screen but I already shush her out from my desk before she continuing her giggling moments.

“ Hello.” I can listen to his weak voice.

“ I miss you.” I laugh at his tone.

“ Oh god, Hyukjae, for god sake, do well okay, don’t be such a baby okay. Love ya, I need to go to class, so yeah. Take care.”

 

HYUKJAE

Baby? Haaaaa. What kind of feeling is this? Being miles away from her have taken every little bit of my breath away. Suffocated. If I ever tell to my members about how I feel right now, they would laugh at me instead. Sheet, why are the road to airport today seems too far away.

“ Hyung.” Ryeonggu gives me a slice of bread he made earlier. I just shove into my mouth and continue looking outside. It’s going to be a rough few days without Solmi food.

“ Looks like someone is totally day dreaming.” Kyuhyun said as the other nod and everyone is looking at me.

“ Yeah? Anything?” I just look into my phones and find out few new photos taken before. Ha-ha this Solmi kid, what she’s doing with my phone. A few photos taken by Solmi while he’s sleeping totally make him happy right now.

“ God, Is that you sleeping with your mouth open. Shameless.’” Said heenim. I turned around to see everyone actually staring at my phone’s screen.

“ Don’t.”

Haaaaaaa got caught again being the in love boy.

 

SOLMI

I got a text message from Hyukjae’s manager.

“ We got a ticket for you to Japan , for you to attend tomorrow concert, the whole family going to be there, so don’t worry much. Manager Ryu will take you to airport tomorrow.”

I stare at the message, is that mean that I’m going to go to Japan? Like seriously? I want to cheer up but yeah I still got 10 minutes left before school ended today.

“ Mrs. Lee, can I ask you one question?”  Howon, the most, I’m supposed star of the class asked me.

“ Yeah, my pleasure Howon?” I smile at the whole class.

“ How is it to married to an artist? I mean yeah,” I stare at him and end up laughing.

“ Why are you kids being so curious today?” I send back my questions.

“ It just we are the curious kids.” Said Jongin, one of  kid in the dancing team of the school.

“ Marriage is not easy as you like me and  I like you, and we live happily forever.”  I take a look at everyone in the class. Aww kids are totally into love dovey things rights?

“ You need to sacrifice things, what I have for sure, I got haters too. It’s not all about me and you anymore, it’s all about us now.” Then the bell rings.

“ Haaa the bell save me. Have a nice weekend everybody, don’t forget to say you love someone especially your parent okay?” I chuckled and the whole class laugh with me. This is my world. This is my kind of happiness.

 

When Minah drop me at the apartment in the evening, I told about the plans on going to Japan. She as usual being an energetic lady screams out loud.

“ Lucky you. Make sure you say hi to my ryeowokiee okay.” She and his wookies obsession. I’m sure she will faint if she wookie face to face.

“ I will try not to remember your advice.” She tapped my shoulder.

“ Please not.” I walk into the elevator and here we go.

 

It was five in the morning that a call come in.

“ Mrs. Lee, we are going to airport at 6, I’m just going to remind you that.”

Gosh, luckily I have packed everything and yeah. Hyukjae’s mom also called last night and said we will be going together. What a fun dayyyyy we have here.

 

When I arrived at the airport, I managed to hide and reach the airport lounge safely. No paparazzi please.

“ Solmi.” I know this voice. Lee Sora.

“ Unnie.” I hug her and I heard another voices.

“ Omma’s here.” Hyukjae’ omma and my omma.  Oh god prevent me from crying now, and at the corner, I see my dad and hyukjae’s.

“ Long time no see omma.” I hug her tightly and she whispers, ‘ are you that excited to see Hyukjae.”

“ Ommaaa.”

 I end up being in the seat near to Sora’s unnie seat, and we share stories. I’m glad I’m married to a man named Lee Hyukjae.

 

HYUKJAE

It’s already lunch time, why everybody did leave me to have lunch and told me to come here. It is a famous ramen house in Tokyo. Very famous tbh. I look around to found few Japanese and me alone. Why did the manager ditching me here? Then I see few familiar faces entering the ramen house. It’s my family, and Solmi’s. Solmi is not possibly here right. Its normal for omma appa and sora unnie to be here. But yeah, I great them with smiles.

“ Awww you guys surprised me in not time. Why not bother calling me first instead having manager ditching me here?” I pouted as my unnie pats my shoulder.

“ Awww baby boy, don’t be such a killjoy, we are here to support you okay.” Why are you not bringing my wifey? I almost ask that, but I stop when I see a small lady enter the house.

“ Konichiwa.” She greets and quickly goes to me.

“ Hi.” I’m totally dumfounded now. Hey wifey? What I’m supposed to say when all people are staring at us.

“ Sit first kids.” Solmi’s dad said. Yeah appa, thank you for saving me from awkward moment.

“ So, why are you here?” I ask, as I play with her hands, oh miss this little fingers in my hand. She giggles like a small kid. I have the urge to kiss her now, but no, its public.

“ Why, not happy?” She asks she favor the ramen into . I’m totally not interested with anything right now but her.

“ Of course I’m happy but yeah surprising.” She suddenly lean forwards me , “ that’s what I come as, surprise.”

I noticed the other people at the people smiling at us. They maybe get annoyed too, but you can’t deny two people in love right.

 

SOLMI

When we reached at the hotel, he took me to his room and in the hallway we bump into the members.

“SOLMi YOU ARE HERE” a loud voice give me smiles every time I listen to him, Leeteuk oppar is here.

“ Oppar.” I hug him as other men pull him and hug me.

“ Kangin oppar.”

“ Dear, when did you arrive, why didn’t you tell us that you’re coming.”

“ I don’t even know she’s coming, how are you supposed to know.” Hyukjae said with a pout leaving his mouth.

“ Oh we better off before your hubby kills us with his eyes. See ya later hunny bunny.” They waves at her and went down stairs.

Oppars are the most interesting people I ever see in my life. When I first see EEteuk oppar few weeks ago, he’s interrogate me like a detective, I swear he’s hella protective and good and I know I can leave Hyukjae’s in great protection.

Kangin oppar is another case, he might seem so buffy and strong  but he’s an emotional man. A good one at that. I hope these two plus heenim meet their match very soon.

 

HYUKJAE

The hyungs totally like her. I’m good.

“ Come in.” I brought her luggage inside. She’s actually insisting to stay in the room with Sora unnie before but I told her not to. She’s my wife not anyone else.

“ A clean one.” She said. She stares at the windows outside.

“ There’s many fans outside. How’s your fans coping with your marriage life?” She smiles. I know she’s worried.

“ All is good, yesterday, at fan signing. We got few couple t-shirts from the fans. They told me to say hi to you and so on.”

“ Really?” Her eyes shines.

“ Yeah. You don’t have to worry about this matter. You know haters going to hate right? But there are many out there supporting us, so yeah cherish them okay.”

 

 

p/s ; sorry for late update. im encountering final exam soon.!wish me best of luck!