i guess i missed you

WE GOT MARRIED?

SOLMI

" Wifeyyyyy good morning. i miss you" I actually got scared when i read that message. i reread it for few times, and keep thinking whats wrong with lee hyukjae. He will back in few hours after five days spending time in Beijing. And im not gonna to airport to pick him up or what because they say it better to be home to not deals with media and fan. many things happen in five days. I thought there will only be love towards our marriage, but nothing works that way. Haters always hate. Yesterday i come home to find a parcel with bad things wriitng in it with a dead rat. Only God knows how scared am i at that time, but i only just tell to myself that kind of things are normal. i shudnt be too happy being a superstar wife. with fan letters, i also have to deals with threat letters , luckily the manager oppar tell me to be calm and not taking anything to hard ." Its normal Solmi. Something even worse might happen." He said. and i know i have enter a really new world which i really hate before. the celebrity world. Where you works, what you do, what you eat, and what you wear, even what your-secret they want to know all. that kind of scary world. I feel bad for my own husband.

" Heh come home safely." I just replied with that because im quite not sure what he means by he miss me? of course i miss him. HE actually calls every night, to tell me to do al;l those chores but he never tell me that he miss me." I guess , why you would miss someone from childhood that you just meet again after years and ruining your life.

i head to the washing machine to do laundry. thanks god its saturday. i can sleep in today after finishing this chore, i look at the watch. its 9.30 in the morning.

 

HYUKJAE

" Heh come home safely." Few minutes before boarding i got a message from Solmi. and eventually i smile. I do miss her a lot, ahhh five days are too much. ususally i will enjoy being anywhere for many days, but sure this time,i begging my soul to be home, and the reason is Shin Solmi. i mean Lee solmi. 

" Hyukjae, come on." Heechul hyung called me because we gonna board soon. i set it to flight mode and  put my phone in my black bag. 

As soon as we come home.  I felt happier as ever and couldnt stop smiling imagining that she will greet me in the front door and give me a kiss?. Oh no Hyukjae are you dreaming?.

" Yahhh chinggu. Stop smiling and knock the door, we are going in first." Hae as the last person going into the dorm leaving me behind in front of our newlywed house staring at he door. i pressed the bell and expectedly someone is opening the door.

A girl, with a bun on her head, trying to open her eyes. Oh so im not welcome here?

" Hyukjae?" Where's oppa?

" Yeh. im tired here. Please bring the luggage in." I shrugged as i walk quickly into the bedroom, i found it untouchable, like the day i left it and end up sleeping.

 

SOLMI

Someone ring the bell. I woke up from my napping, and found someone that i miss badly at the door, but he end up on bed within few minutes, here i am staring at him sleeping peacefully. i looks at the watch and find out its already approaching lunch, so i head to kitchen, i miss cooking. these days hyukjae was not here, i basically buying or eating out with Minah. Poor me!

Kimchi pancakes, eggplant stir fried, some fresh kimchi and some koreannnn beef! ah as i started to imagine the menu, i start slicing up the beef. Then I slice up some egglplant, and start making some stir fried.  

" Should i help?" I almost break the plate i was holding into pieces when i heard someone whispering into my ears. I turn back, but i bump into someone chest, which obviously lee hyukjae's.

" Oppar. You go get some shower." He didnt move, and i try to escape him but he holds my hand and steals the plate.

" Let me prepare the food on table." He carefully the beef that i have already fried and put in nicely on the plate. He also scoup some vegi soup from the pot and make it for two.

I just watch since he said he will help.

" Come." Seeing him being so good like this, Im glad, that my bestfriend never change, the hyukjae is not buried when he decide to have a stage name call eunhyuk. HYukjae is always there inside of him.

" This taste good" He keeps commenting as he try one after one, and i just smiled.

" its good to be home" Im glad.

As i finish my bowl, Hyukjae stop me from going to the sink. " Wait." His finger is on my lips, a rice that i spill before. God, my body is trembling hard right now.

" Okay go." I quickly walk to the sink, and wash the plate quickly and went to my own room. bump! i closed the door and making sure that i locked it. I was holding to my chest, and trying to figure out what kind of feeling i have right now? is it love or it just? i dont know.

 

HYUKJAE

I can feel that her lips are trembling when im trying to get rid of that rice sticking at the corner or her plump lips. grhh that tempting lips. She quickly escape the kitchen i can see that from her actions. gosh im so full right now, stuffing all these food, i guess these are the days hyukjae will not become anchovy anymore.

My phone rang and i know who is it. Mom.

" Omma." Haaa i miss everyone!

" Hows my daughter in law. Is she okay living with someone like you?" Omma? what kind of question is that. 

" Of course she will be good in my hands." I smile.

" Ahhh listening to your tone, i need to pay you a visit very very soon. i really hope you dont bully her."

" Ommaaaa!" She ended the call. ah i cant even say hi to coco or sora noona. hish omma begins to like her more than me. this is not good!

 i went to my room, supposedly to be our newlywed room and began to unpack all things. I would be leaving for Paris in two weeks, haa pack and unpacked are the most uninteresting to do in my life. but with solmi around, it do becomes good.

A red box that was tagging along in a paper bag caught my eyes. Ahhhh gift from hankyung hyung. Ah Already misss him!

" Hyukjae, make sure be nice to your wife or i will ask others to send her to me for protection." He tell me yesterday when we met him at hotel. It has been half a year since we met again, ofcourse informally.

" I will." i dont know, but i do feels sincerity in my own words. Wth hyukjae!

I want to open the box, but theres come a note. " Open it with your wife'. Grrr hyung.

 

i went to the room next door and start knocking. 

" Come in". I come in and found her locking her eyes on laptop watching something. but she quickly close the lid.

" What are you doing lee solmi?" Im just trying not to be awkward with her.

" Nothing, just surfing."

" Ahh ?"

" Ahhh yah hyukjae., im not like you" She starts screaming and i dont know what to do.

" Sorry sorry im just trying to talk to you." i sit down on her bed without her inviting me, she open her computer lid again, and start to wrote something on word.

" What is it? i have tons of works to do here hubby." Hubby? chokes. I almost get killed by her words.

" Come here , just few minutes." She came and sit beside me, closed enough as we always sit when we are five.

I showed her the box, and she goes " Gift for me? seriously i ddint expect that from you"

" No. From hankyung hyung." Oh i goes ohhhh. HAnkyung?

" Omg omg that was my first bias everrrrrrr." No way.

 

SOLMI

did he say hankyung? i almost screamed at his face, and suddenly his face become sulky.

" Sorry, get to the point pls?" I beg him, i need to finish my work and sitting here with him will do nothing.

" We shud open this together."

"Ohkay"

I look at hyukjae, and he looks at me as we open the box. a set of newborn clothes, including some cute shoes.

i cant hide my excited feelings.

" OH so cuteee, and on top of that blue color so pretty." And hyukjae just sitting there staring at me.

"what?"

" Shud we have a baby?" what? i shoved him to my room's door, and he keeps smiling,

"Go, goodnight." When i already want to close the door, he grabs my hand and kiss it.

" Goodnight baby." ugh.

 

baby? are you sure you are okay.